[3.0] Self-Cast Dark Pact Occultist - over 3mil Shaper DPS

"
Vednix написал:
You need to drastically update this guide or at least provide insight for the other classes you mention (Marauder/Scion). You have a setup on your POB for dual curses, but there's no actual way to have dual curses as a scion. You haven't set up the tree for it and it's not in their ascendancy. A drastic oversight, because the DPS plummets with the lack of one.

You are wrong and just not paying attention. There is no over-sight. There is an item that gives an extra curse. I'll give you a hint - it kind of looks like this:

Nostrademous
Последняя редакция: Nostrademous. Время: 24 авг. 2017 г., 12:51:53
Well, I killed the guardians for the first time in the game =D (3/4, Do not drop the hydra map u.u), I started in the minotaur but I kill him (he killed me 4 times) the other guardians 1 time if perhaps, but these forced me to use the red socket of my 6l in Life leech (not always better damage =P and you guide say it), but the fighting was not as long as I thought, from 40 seconds to 1min long.

I modify the tree of talents for more life giving a little change of critic and I do not have the void battery (I do not even see the need to buy them with the little bost dmg in the pathbuilding), getting to have 5927 of life and 1.4k of ES.

My current gear is:

Build
https://pastebin.com/G6ARDNcT
Скрытый текст

I use Iron will for more dmg (i have many strength) and change between lightning golem or chaos golem according to the boss. I intend to buy a better belt and necklace in the future to use ring with more damage to the chaos.
Any suggestion to improve this besides the void battery and more critical xD
Последняя редакция: Chronett. Время: 25 авг. 2017 г., 0:17:07
Few more thoughts on improving the build.

1) Weapon Swap for Shield Charge + Apep's for white-mobs / trash on maps (just swap back for bosses)
2) Incorporate Arctic Armour (25% mana reserved) for Phys Dmg Mitigation (70% reserved for 2 curses) - total 95% reserved... since DP is cast from Health due to The Covenant, perhaps 5% unreserved is sufficient for travel skill, need to test
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous написал:

2) Incorporate Arctic Armour (25% mana reserved) for Phys Dmg Mitigation (70% reserved for 2 curses) - total 95% reserved... since DP is cast from Health due to The Covenant, perhaps 5% unreserved is sufficient for travel skill, need to test

It isn't, I tried that and wanted to commit murder in the process. Maybe on a 4L with reduced mana....Otherwise, it just doesn't work well. I have been trying to find a way to add Arctic Armour in as well, went as far as trying to use Skyforths for the reduced mana reservation and I just don't like it.
Последняя редакция: EternitiesEdge. Время: 25 авг. 2017 г., 15:38:46
"
EternitiesEdge написал:
"
Nostrademous написал:

It isn't, I tried that and wanted to commit murder in the process. Maybe on a 4L with reduced mana....Otherwise, it just doesn't work well. I have been trying to find a way to add Arctic Armour in as well, went as far as trying to use Skyforths for the reduced mana reservation and I just don't like it.

I might try it with this:

only 61.6% of mana should be reserved for my 2 curses + 25% for AA = 86.6% reserved.

That should leave 142 mana unreserved with my pool of 1066 mana.
Nostrademous
"
Nostrademous написал:
"
EternitiesEdge написал:
"
Nostrademous написал:

I might try it with this:

only 61.6% of mana should be reserved for my 2 curses + 25% for AA = 86.6% reserved.

That should leave 142 mana unreserved with my pool of 1066 mana.

Might work. I tried with Skyforths and Level 3 Enlighten (don't have level 4) which was 86% reserved with a mana pool of ~1.3k. I just didn't like how it felt. However, I am using lightning warp and not flame dash as my movement skill of choice.

I also tried out Vaal Breach for lolz on bosses for the extra leech+corpse explosions. It was hilarious, however ultimately I felt it was more risky and wasn't justified against targets like guardians. Half the time I couldn't see the fight mechanics.

Atm I am thinking of getting a +1 curse amulet and ditching the curse node for the 100 es node. However, if I do that I will also have to consider losing the Soul Tether belt, which is kind of nice to have. Pity Vaal Pact was nerfed, Soul Tether+instant leech would have been a no brainer then :/
"
EternitiesEdge написал:

Might work. I tried with Skyforths and Level 3 Enlighten (don't have level 4) which was 86% reserved with a mana pool of ~1.3k. I just didn't like how it felt. However, I am using lightning warp and not flame dash as my movement skill of choice.

I also tried out Vaal Breach for lolz on bosses for the extra leech+corpse explosions. It was hilarious, however ultimately I felt it was more risky and wasn't justified against targets like guardians. Half the time I couldn't see the fight mechanics.

Atm I am thinking of getting a +1 curse amulet and ditching the curse node for the 100 es node. However, if I do that I will also have to consider losing the Soul Tether belt, which is kind of nice to have. Pity Vaal Pact was nerfed, Soul Tether+instant leech would have been a no brainer then :/

That setup works for me just fine.

Also - Uber Izaro is a cake-walk, I run the labs with swap gear
Nostrademous
Is this build Hc viable?
I'm going to a similar build on HSC.
Instead of Apep/Void Battery took two wands with crit/crit multi (Apep on swap, give less dps). 89 level, 2 skillpoint, 5,8k life, +5% chaos res, double curse (Warlords/Enfeeble).
PoB shows 512k DPS in 6L with IAOE for maps (no shock/Wither/PC/FC) and 1,21kk dps against bosses (ConcEff,shock,Wither,PC, no FC).
https://pastebin.com/CZC0NkhZ

Because of the specific of the skill (need to be close to the enemy), I suddenly die on T12+ maps with damage mods even with Enfeeble, leech don't help. Currently maximum passed map is T15.

For hardhitting bosses I swap Wither for Summon Skeleton and kill some bosses distantly (Argus with 2-3 damage mods itc).
Also, I don't meta shape Atlas and try to go maximum number of maps. That meens more dangerous bosses. But I don't want run millions shaped Strand/Racecourse itc, the same maps are very annoying.

What piece of gear to improve first? There is about 200c.
There is an idea to buy a pair of Jewels and raise a bit of DPS/life or take Throatseeker cluster.

Последняя редакция: Firstwolf. Время: 27 авг. 2017 г., 13:25:11
I really want to try the scion version of this. in POB i dropped 2 jewel slots to get whispers of doom (add curse) and get some add some life. is doing this ok? Also is the scion build link updated and good to follow? any advice you would give for people thinking about going the scion route?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация