[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
Nagelhirn написал:
i hope they will do anything with the bow/quiver problem. i really like 2h staff for style, but the bonus i can have from quiver is always good with no drawback. i can roll the same stuff on my bow, i really dislike this

whats bow/quiver problem with u mate
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
I think the only reason one would go for staff is to get Fortify, as now Leap Slam can be used with staff. However, our attack speed is non-existent, making Leap Slam very slow and Leap Slam itself does not have the teleport effect like Flame Dash, so Flame Dash as a movement skill definitely outdoes Leap Slam. I really want to get Fortify somehow into the current gem setup, but there's just no gem slot open for this. Another problem is, like 2h swords, staves give no option for the quiver slot, so one is forced to use a bow instead. I don't see any benefits bow has that staff also does. A bow outperforms any staffs, at least for this build.

As of now the build needs more defense rather than offense.
I have some ideas, using Sand Stance + Dread Banner in replacement of Temp Chain aura. However the problem is that we use spells and no attacks so won't get Fortify pretty much. Blind from sand stance is amazing, but it won't protect us against spells aside from giving -11% less damage taken from ranged mobs. Arctic armor is also decent but it requires us to be stationary for the fire and physical mitigations and also has a duration of slowing enemies. Other than these, not much other defensive utilities come to mind.
A filthy casual
Последняя редакция: Hologram_o. Время: 6 сент. 2019 г., 8:53:51
"
"
Nagelhirn написал:
i hope they will do anything with the bow/quiver problem. i really like 2h staff for style, but the bonus i can have from quiver is always good with no drawback. i can roll the same stuff on my bow, i really dislike this

whats bow/quiver problem with u mate

I second the anti-bow opinion actually. I respect that bow/quiver is a decent option but to min/max it is the only option. You can have a second 6-link AND get a second item with really decent stats with the quiver.

Wand/shield can't even touch that and you lose out hard defensively with just a 6-link staff. I was hoping this would be looked at.
finally someone who understands me. in this kind of game with focus on charakter development it is most important for me that my charakter looks awsome. the lich armour from the abyss league is so awsome with this build, but with bow and quiver? a totally nogo.
Последняя редакция: Nagelhirn. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 2:44:37
"
Nagelhirn написал:
finally someone who understands me. in this kind of game with focus on charakter development it is most important for me that my charakter looks awsome. the lich armour from the abyss league is so awsome with this build, but with bow and quiver? a totally nogo.

I understand, from an aesthetic standpoint, it's not fitting for a witch to be using bow, since that's the weapon type meant to be designed for rangers for the most part. Something more fitting for the witch would actually be a staff to get another 6L. I was initially bothered by the concept of having to use a bow for the quiver slot, but then I got used to it and tried to make the build work as smoothly as I can. I figure my witch would look so much cooler with a staff rather than a bow, but with the current game limit, nothing we can do about it until they actually take a look into this and give something to be equipped with only staff users (like quiver for bow). Until then, unfortunately, bow + quiver is still the best combo.
A filthy casual
Flask section has been changed and updated
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo
Последняя редакция: ichigo_kurosakii. Время: 7 сент. 2019 г., 14:19:42
I can't find anywhere any items for levelling. U said that it is in Path of Bulding but I can't see it. Right now i finished act 4 and i feel hyper weak with this Dying Breath.
Can u reccomend me what items to buy through the levelling?
For example at level 45 equip this, at level 50 equip this. I have currency but i have no experience cuz im new player.. I like this build because I feel dmg for clearing but bosses dying long.

And this is weird because on your video i saw u was wearing 2x lifesprigs but in path building it say i have to wear 6l weapon..
"
NasusPodInta написал:
I can't find anywhere any items for levelling. U said that it is in Path of Bulding but I can't see it. Right now i finished act 4 and i feel hyper weak with this Dying Breath.
Can u reccomend me what items to buy through the levelling?
For example at level 45 equip this, at level 50 equip this. I have currency but i have no experience cuz im new player.. I like this build because I feel dmg for clearing but bosses dying long.

And this is weird because on your video i saw u was wearing 2x lifesprigs but in path building it say i have to wear 6l weapon..

The video was actually a showcase from 3.6 I believe, it was some mislabeling. Through leveling, you can go for double lifespring for dmg and some life, or lifesprig + chalice of horror shield for more defense (as I did in Legion). If you already have a tabula then that's great, if not, then farm up for it later on, since I don't know if you're playing standard or Blight. You can start trading around your own current level, and look for rares with resists and life (these rares should cost like 1 or 2 alchs if you're playing Blight). The build can go life-based, or low-life/CI but you won't be able to spec into low-life until you have obtained a 6L Shavs and a few other ES gear pieces. For passives focus on life, attribute nodes like +30 dex/strength and damage nodes as you level up. For more defense, immortal call can be bought from Siosa in Act 3, Library if I remember correctly. Upgrade your flasks gradually, I think NPC vendors do sell life/mana flasks.

You should not have any real problems during leveling. If dying, check resistances (they have to be at least 75%), flasks, total life pool. The real problems will begin later on, when you are about to finish Act 10 - that's the breaking point of the build where you have to decide to go low life, life-based or CI.

The 6L weapon is for high-end budget, for endgame contents and beyond that, don't worry about it now. Everything in PoB is endgame gear, pretty expensive and high level.
A filthy casual
I'm starting the league with this build. Its fun and leveling has been a breeze so far. Is it possible to boost damage by having a second main weapon with any chaos damage gem (like blight/caustic arrow) to use during downtime at bosses? The idea is to use bane/essence drain and swap weapons to get access to another chaos damage skill for more damage (both weapons 6L of course, not cheap option).
I am playing this build in 3.8. It is fun and strong. Although I have got one suggestion.

(Un)fortunately contagion is MUST have in case of clear speed, utility and general having fun. So far I have got it linked with Intesify Support and Increased AoE. I am playing LL Bane/ED version so some gems must be removed - I'd suggest getting rid of both offensive vaal skills - RF and Blight.

What do you think?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация