[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

I've tried Hologram's Sand Stance Aura, now I don't need to be scared of maps that reduce curse effect, enemy rarely hit me when inside the aura. Although that spiky things still annoying.

I tried the Betrayal boss, and get this baby.

Onslaught for more cast speed, movespeed for speed through map, 50% negate Stun which is juicy because we don't take the Ascendancy with resist to Stun when have ES, and 3% ES refill for every kill. I've been using this for mapping, and I can go Leeroy Jenkins. :D

Keeping Poacher's Mark is necessary to keep this flask filled.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
Последняя редакция: alteisen612. Время: 24 сент. 2019 г., 22:20:35
"
alteisen612 написал:
I've tried Hologram's Sand Stance Aura, now I don't need to be scared of maps that reduce curse effect, enemy rarely hit me when inside the aura. Although that spiky things still annoying.

I tried the Betrayal boss, and get this baby.

Onslaught for more cast speed, movespeed for speed through map, 50% negate Stun which is juicy because we don't take the Ascendancy with resist to Stun when have ES, and 3% ES refill for every kill. I've been using this for mapping, and I can go Leeroy Jenkins. :D

Keeping Poacher's Mark is necessary to keep this flask filled.

Glad to see you enjoy Sand Stance :D

However, the veiled mod you got isn't good imo. Should've been life regen when hit recently or something like that. Presence of Chayula amulet gives stun immunity, so you wouldn't need any stun avoidance or stun recovery sources elsewhere. This amulet also converts a hefty amount of life to ES, buffing our ES further. I don't think this amulet can be changed anytime soon. This flask only allows one use however, so I find it pretty niche and needs monsters to be killed to be used reliably more often. Onslaught is there mostly for 20% increased move speed and extra move speed mod you got there are nice.

For porcupine monsters aside from all the provided defenses, you need the panicked life flask, and probably Purity of Ice to completely own them annoying porkies.

Don't forget that Arctic Armor is pretty decent too. For me now it's the second choice to Sand Stance whenever monsters have the mod that give them like 65% chance to avoid Blind. I've been debating whether I should ditch Basalt Flask, given how much physical mitigation is already taken care of. Purity of Ice (cold mitigation), Arctic Armor (fire mitigation) and Topaz Flask in place of Basalt Flask, and maybe Sapphire/Ruby Flasks if needed for alternation will cover up all kinds of elemental damage. That and Enfeeble, Immortal Call and Malediction on top :p

A filthy casual
hmm I don't think there is a veiled mod for that flask for life regen when hit recently. Tried looking through the shop and PoE wiki.

The reason why I use this is because I haven't get myself Presence of Chayula myself. I still need stats bonus from my current amulet.
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard
why do you use temp chains on the pob? we already running despair enfeble and poachers
"
marioeduardo написал:
why do you use temp chains on the pob? we already running despair enfeble and poachers

Read through the Build Mechanics section and you'll see why. I'd suggest reading through everything and decide what's best for you as well.
A filthy casual
Hi, i'm going to do my second build this league with around 10ex. and i want to do a ed build that can do all the content (boss shaper uber elder). but i hesitate beetween occult (this build) or trickster.

have you pros/cons of each ascend for me?

thank you
Both trickster and occultist can do endgame contents and good at handling bosses. Trickster can do most of what occultist can and occultist also has tech that trickster does not.

Trickster has tankiness, built around dodge, blind, and other things (I haven't looked at a lot of Trickster guides, never played any before so I'm not entirely sure on this). The bonuses occultist has is a huge amount of curse effects (Enfeeble, Despair/Temporal Chain) and this build utilizes curses on enemies and it's really solid in that regard. Aside from curse effects, CI/Low life and life-based are all possible options, even though Low Life is the strongest variant (can have up to 7 auras, but 6 is already a success and enough to do anything in the game, really). Low Life also doesn't fit Trickster either, while Occultist's Low Life is still rather tanky (with 10 ex I think you can get most of the gear, save for the high-end bow).

While most Tricksters end up with ED/Contagion combo and sometimes Soulrend and very rarely Bane, Occultist can do all three easily. In this case ED/Bane is recommended. You can achieve 2 6L for both Bane and ED and dmg is really good. Bane for debuff and can kill packs easily in deep delve and T16s. ED just murders bosses can be gimmicky with GMP/LMP/Vaal Clarity setup for more coverage to get out of sticky situations. You can choose to play with Contagion but its radius nerf means that now you'll need to have a support gem for it to be as effective as before, which is a downside to me and not worth it. And since a lot of mana is reserved with auras and ED costs a lot of mana with a 6L, using Contagion first and then ED will potentially cause your mana to be completely depleted. With ED/Bane you can just zoom through things and fire EDs at certain rares to get back life when needed while debuffing them at the same time.

For defenses, Low Life variant has the following:

- Aspect of the Spider

- Temporal Chain/Sand Stance + Vaal Grace (either aura, can't do both unless you have enough mana to reserve more aura). Temporal Chain slows things down to a crawl (but can't do so quite a few times, read through the guide for that), Sand Stance for blind, and Vaal Grace can pretty much dodge a lot of things. I prefer to go with Sand Stance now.

- 3 endurance charges + Immortal Call

- Enfeeble curse with up to 85% increased curse effects from tree + ascendancy (linked to Bane at 20 quality)

- Vaal Discipline

- Sorrow of the Divine + Panicked Divine Life flask for instant ES healing

- Malediction in ascendancy (10% reduced dmg taken)

- Wither from ascendancy (up to 15 stacks) to reduce more movement speed of enemies

- A choice to run a Purity of Ice/Fire/Lightning as a 7th aura if affordable (81% max resistance for that element)

- Stun immunity

- Can curse Hexproof enemies (Trickster for the most part can't)

More investment should go into defense and she'll be very tanky and hard to kill later on (just avoid one-shot mechanics for the most part, but with enough damage, resistance, maximum ES and ES regen/recharge, you can stand right in Shaper's beam and regen back ES with ED, and can take a Shaper slam from full health).

A filthy casual
Последняя редакция: Hologram_o. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 8:34:05
Well.. It's almost a month till league start and must I say this league isn't lucky for me :P cant get any better gear, because of unlucky with loot and currency, 86lvl, still with trash gear xD mapping over tier 5 is hard, because of a lot of jumping, or teleportating enemies, monsters with cold snaps, porcupines.. often even cwtd+immortal call don't help with a lot amount of deaths :D Only 3,6k ES.. trying to get something better, but prices are op this league - almost everything costs in exalts, when I cant reach even single one xD Anyway, sadly I think this isn't a build for me. Or I just cant play it xD
Последняя редакция: Yatori90. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 13:09:13
My prayers have been heard and Queen in her majesty helped me a lot with the build and mistakes, I've made :) Now I understand much more and going to check in battle new things I learned from the Queen :D Thank you for your help :) This is first time, when build-master helped me with my troubles and I very appreciate it :)

Edit: Truly, grabbed Presence of Chayula and playing is just pure pleasure now :3 even dropped exalt in first map after trade xD
Последняя редакция: Yatori90. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 19:04:12
"
Yatori90 написал:
My prayers have been heard and Queen in her majesty helped me a lot with the build and mistakes, I've made :) Now I understand much more and going to check in battle new things I learned from the Queen :D Thank you for your help :) This is first time, when build-master helped me with my troubles and I very appreciate it :)

Edit: Truly, grabbed Presence of Chayula and playing is just pure pleasure now :3 even dropped exalt in first map after trade xD

xD good job :3
NO ICHIGO, NO PARTY
Art Director Graphic Designer,reading,watching anime,gamer
Queen of chaos https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1963181/
My Profile https://www.facebook.com/MuhammadAhmedAbdo
My Behance https://www.behance.net/MuhammedAhmedAbdo

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация