[3.24]💥Lahkesis Queen of Chaos"Essence Drain/Bane"[LowLife] 💥💥

"
Hologram_o написал:

1. Elder base unset ring is definitely great if you can actually... cap resists. Honestly it depends on what kind of gear you get, since there's a lot of required uniques out there that the build definitely needs, either for great dmg (Mark of the Shaper) or big defense boost (Presence of Chayula). This will give you an extra gem slot for free. I tried tinkering around resists balancing and gear but in no way can I cap resists without a drastic change in gear with a lot of costs.

Jewels + Abyssal Jewels. You mentioned earlier that damage is decent and we should focus on defence :) Put dual resistance in every non-unique jewel and it should be enough.

Contagion is really helpful during Blight encounters. Bane damage is often not enough and we need to spread ED to all monsters on every Blight path.
There are only 2 rare jewels we use aside from 3 unique ones. I did get resists on both of them. About 25% fire res and some lightning res if I remember correctly. It is actually pretty hard to keep resists up, so the elder ring with dual res implicit is pretty much strapped there, unfortunately. And there's keeping up with flat es total on gear too.
A filthy casual
"
Hologram_o написал:
There are only 2 rare jewels we use aside from 3 unique ones. I did get resists on both of them. About 25% fire res and some lightning res if I remember correctly. It is actually pretty hard to keep resists up, so the elder ring with dual res implicit is pretty much strapped there, unfortunately. And there's keeping up with flat es total on gear too.

Yea, but your EQ is top tier and... very offensive orientated :D you have not much resist on helmet and gloves. If we mean to be rather defensive orientated, dual resist there is common. Then we do not even need resist on jewels.
"
MrKossa написал:

Yea, but your EQ is top tier and... very offensive orientated :D you have not much resist on helmet and gloves. If we mean to be rather defensive orientated, dual resist there is common. Then we do not even need resist on jewels.

Actually they are just okay. It's usually important to get flat ES on all gear, alongside the % increase, as the change is massive given enough % increased ES on tree/gear. I only managed to get +25 to max ES on the Abyss jewel, a cheap dmg mod and tried to jam fire resist in there, it's an okay jewel, would've been top-tier if it's like +45 to max ES. The other rare jewel is also alright, some % increased ES, res and some dmg boost, I mean at league start it's hard, but later on it's a lot easier to obtain than my helmet and gloves.

So either way if you're trying to jam as much res as possible on rare jewels you risk not finding + ES on them as a trade-off for probably triple resists, and some dmg loss when you can potentially fit in some on there (for less damage oriented on gear - to fit in more resists). And if you equip an Elder-base Unset Ring, it might come down to that - all for the cost of 1 gem slot (which can be a lot of options btw not just contagion). If it's still worth it for you, then great, but if it's not, I guess we all knew the reason why. :p
A filthy casual
my favourite build.. playing with it for 2º time! nice build to do all content, but expensive kind expensive
For the blight mechanic, contagion or bane is better?
"

Contagion is better, but its clearing power has been reduced by quite a bit in 3.8. Also if you play Low life you'll have to cast Bane on enemies to debuff them with Despair (more dmg) and most importantly Enfeeble (to weaken them). During maps/delve nodes with "Monsters' action speed cannot be slowed below base value" and/or "Monsters have x% increased Attack/Cast speed", you'll have to play faster as things suddenly become so much faster than usual. And the build doesn't really invest in cast speed, cast time will be much slower than other self-cast builds. Meaning if you react too slowly to things, they can kill you when you're trying to cast Contagion and ED. This takes 2 casts. Bane takes 1 cast and is enough to kill a pack with enough investment, but its clearing power is still slower than ED/Contagion by a fair margin (but not as big of a margin now compared to 3.7). In ED/Bane setup, you can slot in Contagion in there if you want, but until you can afford Elder base Unset ring, Enduring Cry/cwdt-Immortal Call will have to be sacrificed for Contagion.
A filthy casual
Последняя редакция: Hologram_o. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 19:59:02
"
Hologram_o написал:
"

Contagion is better, but its clearing power has been reduced by quite a bit in 3.8. Also if you play Low life you'll have to cast Bane on enemies to debuff them with Despair (more dmg) and most importantly Enfeeble (to weaken them). During maps/delve nodes with "Monsters' action speed cannot be slowed below base value" and/or "Monsters have x% increased Attack/Cast speed", you'll have to play faster as things suddenly become so much faster than usual. And the build doesn't really invest in cast speed, cast time will be much slower than other self-cast builds. Meaning if you react too slowly to things, they can kill you when you're trying to cast Contagion and ED. This takes 2 casts. Bane takes 1 cast and is enough to kill a pack with enough investment, but its clearing power is still slower than ED/Contagion by a fair margin. In ED/Bane setup, you can slot in Contagion in there if you want, but until you can afford Elder base Unset ring, Enduring Cry/cwdt-Immortal Call will have to be sacrificed for Contagion.

I understand, I'm starting this build with little currency, so I will make a lot of maps with it, would the ED / Bane + Contagion setup be better?
"

I understand, I'm starting this build with little currency, so I will make a lot of maps with it, would the ED / Bane + Contagion setup be better?

If you're starting out yes that's fine, when you get enough investment to rely on Bane's dmg, then you can remove Contagion later on. In which case, obtain the defensive core enduring cry + cwdt + immortal call once you reach maps, as you won't get all the auras in that easily at start and there are probably free gem slots to socket these.
A filthy casual
Последняя редакция: Hologram_o. Время: 19 сент. 2019 г., 20:05:03
Whoever play this build with Bane, please quality the Bane and Despair gems with 20 GCP each rather than the vendor recipe when your gem level 20.

I did this on my Bane, and I didn't read about the curse gem limit. Now my damage reduced greatly, must buy curse gems from Lily again which level 1, and can't complete even the lowest Blight Map.

Insert song full of regret here
IGN
Venevi - Ranger - Standard
Meniet - Witch - Standard

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация