[3.0] SRS Skele Mage Auramancer [All Content - Shaper Down!] [Watch The Trailer!]

"
theory75 написал:
Looks interesting, might give this one a go! Saw that you had levelling guide still under TODO -list. Any pointers you could give for the leveling process at this point?

Just added the first part of the leveling guide. If you have suggestions on what more I could add please post them.
IGN: Rumthorp
Stream Channel: www.twitch.tv/rumthorp
Youtube Channel: http://www.youtube.com/user/Rumthorp
"
theory75 написал:
Looks interesting, might give this one a go! Saw that you had levelling guide still under TODO -list. Any pointers you could give for the leveling process at this point?

I'm leveling right now with standard uniques: lifesprig, tab, goldrim, wanderlust

If you have access to these then I'd suggest just playing any spell you like. SRS is really slow leveling for this setup, and minion damage in general is fairly low since we don't have our auras yet.

Once I hit level 38, I grabbed GMP and switched to Skele mages which worked out pretty well. Using zombies too cuz why not.

Building out the skill tree isn't too hard. You can do it however you'd like. I just grabbed all cast speed nodes, and other damage nodes first. We take a lot of life and minion nodes which don't help us early on, so you may want to invest in a few spell damage nodes and spec out of those later.
Just started leveling this and it really starts moving once you get a 5L. Here's 2 items I've really enjoyed leveling with since they buff my minions.

Последняя редакция: seanxjohnson. Время: 4 сент. 2017 г., 2:56:41
EDIT: Nevermind answered my own question.

Awesome build!
Последняя редакция: Lambda_X. Время: 4 сент. 2017 г., 11:31:17
good.
"
kingphai1 написал:
good.

Thanks.

:D
Are there any other alternatives for applying EE besides traps?

So far I'm enjoying everything but that. I'm just not a fan of diving in and out.
"
TheAngryAnchor написал:

So far I'm enjoying everything but that. I'm just not a fan of diving in and out.

We pick up Ancestral Bond so we're limited to traps, mines and totems. Both our totems are taken up by SRS so we're left with traps and mines. You could setup remote mine and a cold spell like frostbolt but I can't speak to how effective that will be.

Also keep in mind that triggering EE isn't essential and should only be considered on bosses. We're kept pretty busy with the upkeep of our minions, flesh offering, curse and dodging of boss mechanics. I try to sneak in a frost trap if I'm in a good position and only if I have nothing else to do.
"
Rumthorp написал:
"
TheAngryAnchor написал:

We pick up Ancestral Bond so we're limited to traps, mines and totems. Both our totems are taken up by SRS so we're left with traps and mines. You could setup remote mine and a cold spell like frostbolt but I can't speak to how effective that will be.

Also keep in mind that triggering EE isn't essential and should only be considered on bosses. We're kept pretty busy with the upkeep of our minions, flesh offering, curse and dodging of boss mechanics. I try to sneak in a frost trap if I'm in a good position and only if I have nothing else to do.

Thank you for the reply! I'm glad to know it's not essential but I am going to work towards it
Can you give me an advice on what am i doing wrong? I don't know how the dps from minions works but it seems like mine is way lower than yours. :/
Последняя редакция: hugo4566. Время: 10 сент. 2017 г., 19:04:41

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация