[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
koffuzza написал:
"
Vinci112 написал:
"
koffuzza написал:
EE working on hit ( light damage on ring it's on hit), Heatred it's a debuff, different to direct damage

Hatred give cold damage to Shield Charge, if we don't use Generosity Support (Supported Auras do not affect you).

Exatly, but just my 2 cent: Extra cold damage on the main damage ( physical), ee work on elelmental damage, the ring's light it's elemental damage as " primary".
it's possible ?

Any ele damage on Shield Charge increase resist with EE on enemy, because its an attack skill that hit. Doesn't matter if its converted or added dmg, both work.
"If you hit an enemy with two different elements at the same time it will give -50% Resistance to third element and +25% to both elements used. A hit carrying all three elements types will give +25% to all elemental Resistances."
I have a suggestion regarding the gem links:

I moved the first CWDT setup to shield and then moved summon stone golem and the second CWDT setup to gloves.

This way, when I swap weapons (for high lvl desecrate and portal + faster casting), I won't have to resummon my golem, which takes a while because I don't have enough reduced mana reservation and/or regen.
Thanks for documenting this build! I started playing this league following this build, which is also zombie-focused but with very low gear requirements. Then after I'd built up some currency, I switched over to this one with The Baron and all the other gear. Cost me around 80 chaos...most of that went into Empower and all the +strength gear/jewels. And I already had a few items plus all the regret orbs I needed.

Here's what I ended up with: https://pastebin.com/sVaTzrDW It's been working fine, cleared red Elder and Shaper. Haven't tried Uber Elder yet...I'm so bad at dodging attacks that I doubt it would go well. :)

I made a few tweaks that work better for my playstyle. Figured I'd post them here in case it helps anyone else.

Didn't want to pay for a leveled Enlighten (or use the gem slot) so I ended up spending 5 points on the Sovereignty cluster. That gives enough mana reservation reduction to use both Hatred and Haste.

I don't really like Shield Charge because it doesn't let you teleport, and that's especially important when avoiding the blue crap in memory fragments. So I'm using Charged Dash instead, which has the added benefit of having a lightning component so you don't need the added lightning damage on your gear.

Added Enfeeble to Charged Dash for a bit more damage mitigation. Charged Dash-Fortify-Curse on Hit-Enfeeble fits in a 4-link since you don't need Faster Attacks for Charged Dash.

I'm only using one CwDT link: CwDT-Immortal Call-Desecrate-Spirit Offering. That leaves the Stone Golem and Holy Relic separate to be cast manually, which isn't a big deal to me since it happens just once at the start of a play session.

Thanks again for the build idea!
Has anyone had success killing uber elder with this this league?
"
ineffablebob написал:
Скрытый текст
Thanks for documenting this build! I started playing this league following this build, which is also zombie-focused but with very low gear requirements. Then after I'd built up some currency, I switched over to this one with The Baron and all the other gear. Cost me around 80 chaos...most of that went into Empower and all the +strength gear/jewels. And I already had a few items plus all the regret orbs I needed.

Here's what I ended up with: https://pastebin.com/sVaTzrDW It's been working fine, cleared red Elder and Shaper. Haven't tried Uber Elder yet...I'm so bad at dodging attacks that I doubt it would go well. :)

I made a few tweaks that work better for my playstyle. Figured I'd post them here in case it helps anyone else.

Didn't want to pay for a leveled Enlighten (or use the gem slot) so I ended up spending 5 points on the Sovereignty cluster. That gives enough mana reservation reduction to use both Hatred and Haste.

I don't really like Shield Charge because it doesn't let you teleport, and that's especially important when avoiding the blue crap in memory fragments. So I'm using Charged Dash instead, which has the added benefit of having a lightning component so you don't need the added lightning damage on your gear.

Added Enfeeble to Charged Dash for a bit more damage mitigation. Charged Dash-Fortify-Curse on Hit-Enfeeble fits in a 4-link since you don't need Faster Attacks for Charged Dash.

I'm only using one CwDT link: CwDT-Immortal Call-Desecrate-Spirit Offering. That leaves the Stone Golem and Holy Relic separate to be cast manually, which isn't a big deal to me since it happens just once at the start of a play session.

Just a quick note: The Holy Relic and Stone Golem should be cast manually anyway on his build. There is two CwDT because desecrate and spirit offering on same CwDT won't work fine on first cast, since spirit offering always need corpses and desecrate are those corpses, when it is first proc (CwDT) it will call desecrate and spirit offering together, but there is no corpse yet, so spirit offering won't work, only on second proc that spirit offering will use the corpses of the first proc.

But if you have two CwDT, one on level 1 and another on level 2, they will proc almost on the same time, but desecrate, since is level 1, will always proc first and then CwDT level 2 will proc right after to cast spirit offering.

"
CapetaDoMal написал:
"
ineffablebob написал:
Скрытый текст

Just a quick note: The Holy Relic and Stone Golem should be cast manually anyway on his build. There is two CwDT because desecrate and spirit offering on same CwDT won't work fine on first cast, since spirit offering always need corpses and desecrate are those corpses, when it is first proc (CwDT) it will call desecrate and spirit offering together, but there is no corpse yet, so spirit offering won't work, only on second proc that spirit offering will use the corpses of the first proc.

But if you have two CwDT, one on level 1 and another on level 2, they will proc almost on the same time, but desecrate, since is level 1, will always proc first and then CwDT level 2 will proc right after to cast spirit offering.

Whether the Trigger Order is important in this case?
(Main hand ⇒ Amulet ⇒ Helm ⇒ Off hand ⇒ Body armour ⇒ Gloves ⇒ Boots)
This doesn't matter if you use CwDT with different levels, since they won't proc on same time.
"
TheGoatCatcher написал:
Has anyone had success killing uber elder with this this league?

yes; none of the changes this league introduced made it any harder (hatred nerf is fairly small).
It was awesome even with 5L Zombie, today i got lucku 6l and it's amazing :D
Any accuracy issues for the Zombies? When I played with SRS back in 3.3 I recall accuracy effecting the DPS quite abit from A8 onwards.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация