[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
Wouldnt puppet master be a good alternative instead of mistress of sacrifice?

then we can drop haste and take discipline or the new defense aura.. minions do way more dmg and clear faster with 20% more movement speed. and get way more tanky

and with phantasm on kill.. or at bosses they last 30% longer

Getting Puppet Master isnt worth, but we could swap Haste for Discipline and use Watcher's Eye with "# Energy Shield gained for each Enemy Hit while affected by Discipline". Use setup with Ball Lighting to get shield on hit (+ Punishment curse on hit). Ofc not everyone can afford a Watcher Eye, but worth a shot i think. You can never have too much survivability :)

I should afford 6link first before thinking about it. Maybe I will try something more in the future.

Btw is worth putting Vaal Summon skeleton in the 6th slot? (more survi and dmg?)
i actually levelled and played with phantasms for quite a while (to be precise, until like 3 days ago or so), and ive tried to make them work multiple ways in this build, they seemed quite nice and useful while levelling, after that they seemed utterly useless in almost any situation;

even on a full skilltree linked to minion damage/speed/life they seemed to

a) deal absolutely negligble damage, most likely because they have very bad base damage and are ranged (and therefor dont scale with all the STR they get from baron), even though they also profited from constant frenzy charges

b) die as soon as they were spawned on harder fights like uber/cortex

theres very little information about their actual base stats out there, my theory would be that they become strong once you use a lot of "minions deal x to y additional damage" jewels, which might be hard considering how many brawns/trainings/violents most ppl tend to need/use.

Also, i really felt the difference in dps output when switching from phantasms to maim
maybe im missing some crucial factor to make them work, so if anybody has done any more testing please share.

tl;dr: phantasms suck (in this build)
Последняя редакция: LenaInverse. Время: 3 апр. 2019 г., 10:20:50
My zombies are constantly dying, even to t10 maps

Can anyone advise about this?

Thanks
Is it ok to use Belly of the Beast instead of geofri's?
"
tl;dr: phantasms suck (in this build)

I see, I just discovered that their stats in PoB are not correct.

"
snowmittens написал:
My zombies are constantly dying, even to t10 maps

Can anyone advise about this?

Thanks

I dont see anything wrong with your build. Do you maybe run phys reflect maps?

"

Is it ok to use Belly of the Beast instead of geofri's?

In the final build? No. You need the flat ES from Geofri's.
Any reason not to make the chest piece corrupted and 30% quality with beast crafting? I noticed you haven't done that so it makes me nervous haha
Последняя редакция: deniedtechniq. Время: 4 апр. 2019 г., 22:42:00
Hi guys, can you take a look at my character pls and advice on how to improve it ?

I still have around 7 exalts and 500 chaos I could ump into this.

char name is Syn_Zombiemancer

thanks in advance !
Hi My EE wont proc at all any advise would be appreciated. I took it from the passive tree until i work out whats going on.

TY in advance
Последняя редакция: StormFireIce. Время: 5 апр. 2019 г., 11:53:49
"
deniedtechniq написал:
Any reason not to make the chest piece corrupted and 30% quality with beast crafting? I noticed you haven't done that so it makes me nervous haha

To be able use different color supports like Maim, Multistrike, Conc Effect, Item Rarity etc.
If you are happy with your gem links you can go for the quality though.

"
Hi guys, can you take a look at my character pls and advice on how to improve it ?

I still have around 7 exalts and 500 chaos I could ump into this.

char name is Syn_Zombiemancer

thanks in advance !

21/20 Zombie should be your next thing to get.
Shield with some strength so you can use the second Violent Dead jewel without dropping below 1200.
Other things are a Baron with a useful enchant, corrupted jewels with minion damage or mana reserve and of course you can alway min/max the rares if you think it's worth spending your currency on that.

"
Hi My EE wont proc at all any advise would be appreciated. I took it from the passive tree until i work out whats going on.

TY in advance

I cant take a look at your build, your characters are not set to public on your profile on this site.
"
To be able use different color supports like Maim, Multistrike, Conc Effect, Item Rarity etc.
If you are happy with your gem links you can go for the quality though.

Ahh Yes that's what I was over looking haha just hit 90 with this build and been having a blast. As always thank you good sir

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация