[3.6] Zombiemancer - High Survivability - End Game Viable

"
magicdownunder написал:
Any accuracy issues for the Zombies? When I played with SRS back in 3.3 I recall accuracy effecting the DPS quite abit from A8 onwards.

Their slam attacks have 100% accuracy and with the Ascendancy node and two "Violent Dead" jewels they pretty much non-stop slam.
I've been doing this build as my second toon this league and am having fun with it

Lost my AG rushing through the last lab trap maze
Not sure if it died or some other issue
I thought it was almost unkillable

After all the time and currency investing in it that was a major set back

Will probably drop this build and take a break from the game now
Последняя редакция: snowmittens. Время: 1 апр. 2019 г., 2:45:12
Either I have done something wrong while testing or the CWDT setups don't work. The lvl 1 CWDT doesn't cast desecrate quick enough for the lvl 2 CWDT offering to proc as well.
"
Ndragon88 написал:
Either I have done something wrong while testing or the CWDT setups don't work. The lvl 1 CWDT doesn't cast desecrate quick enough for the lvl 2 CWDT offering to proc as well.

It cant proc both when taking a hit big enough to trigger two CWDT with different levels. That's probably what you tested.
Using two different CWDT is not to trigger Desecrate before the Offering, it's there to "desync" this process. Otherwise the Offering would always lag one whole CWDT proc behind.
How does the build feel on synthesis encounters? Does minion AI work well there?
"
Clooney_is_best_Batman написал:
"
Ndragon88 написал:

It cant proc both when taking a hit big enough to trigger two CWDT with different levels. That's probably what you tested.
Using two different CWDT is not to trigger Desecrate before the Offering, it's there to "desync" this process. Otherwise the Offering would always lag one whole CWDT proc behind.

I have just re tried this now that I have fully geared my Zombiemancer and using shield charge+fortify. Can confirm its a lot smoother now.

This build is absolutely amazing btw and thanks for the guide. I tweaked it slightly to fit my playstyle using discipline instead of haste and have temp chains on my right click :)

I do have a question though. The 6th Link. What do you prefer and why? Maim/multistrike/incaoe-conc? I am currently using Multistrike but open to changing to a blue sock perhaps and use Phantasm and swap it out for conc on bosses. or perhaps there is a clear winner in the 6th link
Wouldnt puppet master be a good alternative instead of mistress of sacrifice?

then we can drop haste and take discipline or the new defense aura.. minions do way more dmg and clear faster with 20% more movement speed. and get way more tanky

and with phantasm on kill.. or at bosses they last 30% longer
Bayern des samma mia
"
mauscat написал:
How does the build feel on synthesis encounters? Does minion AI work well there?

Zombie AI is pretty terrible, so the fastest way to play with them is to just "drag" them with you by shield charging fast enough to teleport them and getting hit triggering convocation.

"
I do have a question though. The 6th Link. What do you prefer and why? Maim/multistrike/incaoe-conc? I am currently using Multistrike but open to changing to a blue sock perhaps and use Phantasm and swap it out for conc on bosses. or perhaps there is a clear winner in the 6th link

I personally prefer Maim.
Using Multistrike the zombies can animation lock themselves while clearing. They oneshot packs with their first slam already, so the 2 slams following that up slam the air (I have not really tested this though, but I like to think it works that way).
I have not really experienced better clear while testing Increased AoE and you obviously dont want Conc Effect for clearing.
I dont know about Phantasms, never used them with this build.
Thats why I like Maim, it's just straight damage that works on everything.

"
Wouldnt puppet master be a good alternative instead of mistress of sacrifice?

Mistress of Scrifice in combination with CWDT + Spirit Offering is the core defensive layer of this build and I dont recommend giving that up.
Последняя редакция: Clooney_is_best_Batman. Время: 2 апр. 2019 г., 14:34:53
anyone ever tried MOM and EB??? should work insane defense wise or?
Bayern des samma mia
"
anyone ever tried MOM and EB??? should work insane defense wise or?

We have 6k life and 6k energy shield. 50% efficient life is es. Not worth.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация