[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

Hey folks,

What would you consider the priority for % quality gems to use excessive gemcutter's on?

Thanks.
"
Geexx написал:
Hey folks,
What would you consider the priority for % quality gems to use excessive gemcutter's on?
Thanks.

Usually you would have enough gemcutters to q+20 all of your gems once they hit 20. If they don't for some reason, I'd recommend first:

Dark Pact, Minion Life, Flame Dash, Faster Casting, Wither, both Totem supports, Withering Step, Elemental Army (if you use one) then only do DP damage supports and auras since all they do is add increased damage, but will not add any quality of life.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
How does this sound for Links for a Necro DP version:

6L = DP
4L = Skeleton helmet...
4L = Flame Dash / Zealotry / Flesh and Stone / Precision
4L = Spectre / Minion Life / Meat Shield / Elemental Army (or Animate Guardian with Res nodes/gear)
3L = Desecrate / X Offering / Inc. Duration (Trigger Socketed)
3L = Totem / Multi Totem / Wither

Spectres = Frenzy Ape + Power Charge Ape + Temp Chains OR Endurance Charge Bear, possible to get to 4 so all of those eventually.

[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
"
CantripN написал:
Spectres = Frenzy Ape + Power Charge Ape + Temp Chains OR Endurance Charge Bear, possible to get to 4 so all of those eventually.

We did the tests last League and it's not possible to sustain any charges using Spectres sadly. Need more reliable means to keep them, via curses, flask or passives.
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
"
zoNiklv написал:
"
CantripN написал:

We did the tests last League and it's not possible to sustain any charges using Spectres sadly. Need more reliable means to keep them, via curses, flask or passives.

Even if we get 3-4 Frenzy Apes? They each do it every 6 secs, and with Meat Shield should be in range...

It works for SRS and such, why not for us?

--

If all fails, I'll just have a 4L Animate Guardian set eventually.

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 18 дек. 2019 г., 13:59:54
I think you would need at least 2 "increased frenzy duration node".
Tried with one : I only get constant frenzy charges during boss fight.

Apes mostly do their skill at the same time, there is an expiration problem.
You can stuck 3 charges faster with 3 apes but they will expire together.
Последняя редакция: LaGueuze. Время: 19 дек. 2019 г., 3:30:20
"
LaGueuze написал:
I think you would need at least 2 "increased frenzy duration node".
Tried with one : I only get constant frenzy charges during boss fight.

Apes mostly do their skill at the same time, there is an expiration problem.
You can stuck 3 charges faster with 3 apes but they will expire together.

Well, it only really matters for bosses anyhow...

i will try a MOM version. I think can be a cheaper solution about mana cost problem without heavy investment. Besides only Zeolotry provides damage for this kind of build, but takes a 50% of your Mana pool. Assassins Mark by Shaper Ring (the only one can be pretty expensive) and Precision are enough to have a decent DPS Shaper's Bosses and Metamorph bosses Tier 16.

I don't know if is viable to replace +3 minions helm for indigon+Agnostic+Militant Faith combo (not now
obviously).
So, been playing with 3 spectres for a while now, 2 for Frenzy (always up if you don't rush) and 1 for Power (semi-reliable except bosses), overall very nice.

Also tried AG with a -chaos res helm, and will later feed him a Kingmaker and possibly the Synthesis chest.

Minions don't really die with this build, even in high red maps. Awakener aside, but he's not fair for minions.

I agree MoM might be a decent option here.

Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 23 дек. 2019 г., 6:40:54
I don't see killing awakener with this Build. Our skeletons simply don't reach him. They die. Or does anyone have another opinion on that? Selfcast maybe an option here with this new Nova Ring that lets us target our dark pact when selfcasting. Dmg is way lower than with skeletons, but could be enuff.
So any thoughts on killing awakener?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация