[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
gothicenemy написал:
Why use this belt?
/|/eed help how to create curses on the rings, im nab, play on ps4 :/
zoNiklv, можно древо сюда к этой комплектации, спасибо!
Почему эти перчатки и пояс?(2)

That's a setup for more speed in maps. Gloves add Rampage, Belt adds cooldown reduction and Harbinger buff for Action Speed (Increases cast and movement speed).
Curses on rings are an affix on shaper and elder rings and some of the Delve rings. Delve rings come pre-rolled, but shaper and elder you can craft using any method available.

"
Jayjayish написал:
I've been building a PoB for a LL Assassin
Just wondering if there's anything that's extremely out of place or important nodes I'm missing from the build.
https://pastebin.com/5gRjFm2U

Also with Badge of the Brotherhood, how does the build generate frenzy charges? I've been looking at Herald of Ice + Ice Bite or Poacher's mark on hit elder ring. The Elder ring will be expensive next league and HoI Ice Bite Doesn't leave much unreserved mana left. Are there other ways?

Tree looks okay, the only thing that kinda worries me is your ES leech is low and the total eHP is too. You pretty much have to use Watcher's Eye here and/or Cinderswallow Urn.

I totally disagree with Elder rings being rare next League. It's a false assumption because most of the ones we get now are from Blight chests and will be from Metamorphs next League. People are bored of shaper/elder pingpong throughout the Leagues and very few did it in Blight.

Best sources of frenzy are Precursor Emblem and Elegant Hubris on hit mods. Both are not easy to acquire, but 2nd one is quite doable.

"
http://www.vhpg.com/elegant-hubris/

If you go for Hubris there are also mods that will strengthen the build overall like ES per PC, Minion HP, spell damage etc.

You can still use Herald of Ice, but you need either Enlighten, some Mana Reserved nodes, drop one of your current auras or Syntesised Herald Ring.

From my point of view there is no benefit to running LL build, you can get more damage ofc, but you sacrifice a ton of build flexibility and sustain for it. And it's not like Dark Pact lacks damage anyways. Not saying you can't do it, but something worth considering for sure!
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 26 нояб. 2019 г., 17:39:27
Any ideas about applying wither? I really do not like the spell totem variant - i dont know. Spell totem does have the capabillity to apply wiother stacks quite fast, but i got the feeling it's down really quick and well...lets say i simply do not like it :)
Withering step is another alternative, though it wont apply more than 6 stacks i guess.
What do u guys n gals think about zombies with withering touch? or is this a way worse way than totem?
Последняя редакция: Void_xy. Время: 27 нояб. 2019 г., 6:19:54
"
Void_xy написал:
Any ideas about applying wither? I really do not like the spell totem variant - i dont know. Spell totem does have the capabillity to apply wiother stacks quite fast, but i got the feeling it's down really quick and well...lets say i simply do not like it :)
Withering step is another alternative, though it wont apply more than 6 stacks i guess.
What do u guys n gals think about zombies with withering touch? or is this a way worse way than totem?

Zombies? Not a fan. If you don't like totems, you can make Ballistas do the same, but it's not so effective. Overall it's pretty straight forward -

"
https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Withered

Withering Step can apply up to 10 stacks (Lvl 21 + 3 from Enchantment).
What are ur thoughts on Shimmeron? Quick check in PoB says its more DPS when swapping one Boid Battery with Shimmeron. It also gives some defence, though sacrificing some HP due to the self-DOT. I never played Shimmeron so i have no idea how hard it ticks but 200 per second doesnt seem that much.

btw I think ill go for witch instead of assasin :D

A version which Shim and Void Battery:

https://pastebin.com/f5aw5mur
"
Void_xy написал:
What are ur thoughts on Shimmeron?

It's fine, but not really made for chaos based builds. Not only you have to deal with 400 dmg per second degen (8 pc and 75% lightning res), but also have to care for reflect maps with it.

Slap it on and try, why not? :)
Hi im new to the game, can you tell me how do i get power charge buff? and if you have time can you check my gems if they are all correct because although i havent read all of your comments because its 42 pages it takes too long your saying someting about orb of storms which is a lightning skill so im a bit confused.
"

Hi im new to the game, can you tell me how do i get power charge buff? and if you have time can you check my gems if they are all correct because although i havent read all of your comments because its 42 pages it takes too long your saying someting about orb of storms which is a lightning skill so im a bit confused.

Hey Wormy,

I see at least 4 ways of getting power charges with this base (depending on your build):
- Getting spectres (and linking them with bloodlust gem) : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Host_Chieftain
- Going assassin (frenzy charge on hit as ascendancy)
- Assassin's mark curse on hit or blasphemy support : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Assassin%27s_Mark
- Item generated charges : https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Precursor%27s_Emblem
"
wormy123 написал:

If u use occultist ascendancy u get a Powercharge for each time u spend 200 Mana. That is enough as a source since u skill a lot Powercharge nodes - that'll give u around 18sec charge uptime. So if u once got ur charges, u wont run out as soon as u just spend Mana, which u do.
Последняя редакция: Void_xy. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 13:50:58

What are your thought, if SC is possibly considered a "Nova" spell, could be very interesting don<t you think?
Pis farme ta yeul.
"
Dieselboy777 написал:

What are your thought, if SC is possibly considered a "Nova" spell, could be very interesting don<t you think?

Hmm I don't know. This doesn't seem to be that much of an advantage. At least not worth loosing all the other possible mods in the ring slot :/
Последняя редакция: Void_xy. Время: 11 дек. 2019 г., 18:28:47

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация