[3.16 updated] BRO, DO YOU EVEN SUMMON? Life/ES Dark Pact Skeleton Caster League Starter

"
Dieselboy777 написал:
What are your thought, if SC is possibly considered a "Nova" spell, could be very interesting don<t you think?

I don't see any real benefit as we already have a cast on skeleton which casts away from us and provides more damage than Self-Cast. And yes, Mark confirmed tha Dark Pact is the Nova skill. Maybe if they expand it later with some support gems etc.

What you can do for now, is use this one:

Скрытый текст

It has quite notable amount of chaos damage added, but more juicy is the fact that our Shocks will have 300% effectiveness added on top. Pretty sure map bosses can be shocked up to 100%. Not Shaper/Elder or other beefs ofc.

Why it is also viable, you can pair the bow (which we really need no links on) with a Quiver like this one:

Even if you go for Rare wands like usual, we got buffed again here. More base chaos for spells and more spell damage can be rolled!

GGG still haven't revealed all the new uniques we will get, so... maybe something even more exotic comes our way :)
[Delve] Depth 1997 Solo/Volatile Dead
[Betrayal] Depth 1353 Solo/Dark Pact
[Legion] Depth 1003 Solo/Ice Spear
[Blight] Depth 1137 Solo/Dark Pact
[Metamorph] Depth 1005 Solo/Vortex
Последняя редакция: zoNiklv. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 6:16:59
"
zoNiklv написал:

GGG still haven't revealed all the new uniques we will get, so... maybe something even more exotic comes our way :)

I think the biggest buff potential is the new awakened chain support. Of course it depends on its rarity, but +3 chains is absolutely huge for DP.

Altough i start to worry about performance, 7cast per second with possibly 6 chains (if used with gloomfang), that's 49 circles per second.
"
Nirdana написал:
I think the biggest buff potential is the new awakened chain support. Of course it depends on its rarity, but +3 chains is absolutely huge for DP.

Altough i start to worry about performance, 7cast per second with possibly 6 chains (if used with gloomfang), that's 49 circles per second.

Oh yea, it will be bonkers ;) No reason to use Gloomfang with 6 chains, can be be just a rare Amu with leech. Rest of the supports are also impactful, but +3 chain is an overkill pretty much for every chaining thing out there :)
Pretty excited to give this a go for my league starter. Been wanting to play Dark Pact for a while now. Much appreciated for the guide, good drop luck to us all!

Is the 3.9 PoB pretty much the same?
Последняя редакция: BlackMagicRites. Время: 12 дек. 2019 г., 18:34:01
The passive tree in 3.9 is the same, nothing changed the nodes that we take
Hey mates,

Would you still go assassin if you would drop:
- brotherhood amu (getting more life leech)
- void batteries (getting 2H weapon/this new bow)

Can't decide, it's driving me crazy.

Going necro
++ More minion life
-- Have to focus on crit with passives

Going occultist
++ Less enemies chaos res
++ Faster clear
-- Have to get crit from passives
-- Have to get minion life nodes on passives

Going assassin
++ Crit
++ Semi elusive (if no brotherhood)
-- Semi elusive (if no brotherhood)
-- Have to get minion life nodes on passives

What will be your 3.9 starter?
Have fun, enjoy, thanks.

"
LaGueuze написал:
What will be your 3.9 starter?
Have fun, enjoy, thanks.

Occultist, just because of the map clear. Faster exp is the way to go.
Brotherhood will be available quite early since they adjusted Cassia drops to get you guarantied Blighted Map from each encounter.

Occultist is also a strong boost when dealing with Blight, altough is affecting your fps.
Hey,

so far it the build works fine for me, but im having some seriuos survivabillty issues when dealing with bosses. its mostly straight one hits, or two hits due to immortal call proc. Any hints or advices? My build & setup sofar:

https://pastebin.com/VWnYig8X
I'm currently playing this on SSF as a Necro. Not sure if it's better than Occultist or not, but it's certainly tankier and I intend to use Spectres for Frenzy Charges, etc. 30% faster leech/regen, 30% free res, Steelskin, that's also nice. Maybe Zombies with Meat Shield or Animate Guardian with free Culling Strike / Fortify / 50% Multi.

Any tips for SSF where I can't buy any specific unique (but eventually I'll have most of them, I play a lot)?
[3.22] 💀The Grim Reaper💀 - Hexblast Poison Mines Assassin
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3347191

[3.22] ❄️⚡CantripN's Hadoken! - Lightning Conduit / Crackling Lance / Arc Permafreeze⚡❄️
www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3229590
Последняя редакция: CantripN. Время: 15 дек. 2019 г., 7:26:06
"
Void_xy написал:
My build & setup sofar:

https://pastebin.com/VWnYig8X

If you getting killed, there is no reason to run offensive auras. Use Flesh and Stone combined with Enfeeble. Can run Atziri Step on top if you feel like so.

If you feel like you need leech, try to zoom 3rd lab for the enchant.
Your eHP is okay, I'm doing 6.2k on a Tabula in low tier Red Maps right now should be comfortable.

Run Arcane Surge with Withering Step and Flame Dash and don't forget about Wither Totem.

"
CantripN написал:
I'm currently playing this on SSF as a Necro. Not sure if it's better than Occultist or not, but it's certainly tankier and I intend to use Spectres for Frenzy Charges, etc. 30% faster leech/regen, 30% free res, Steelskin, that's also nice. Maybe Zombies with Meat Shield or Animate Guardian with free Culling Strike / Fortify / 50% Multi.

Any tips for SSF where I can't buy any specific unique (but eventually I'll have most of them, I play a lot)?

Also doing SSF. Spend your chaoses on Essence Map mod (2c) and try to craft your gear that way. It also helps to get beefier Metamorphs!

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация