[3.1 HC] Poet's Pen - The Ultimate Summoner! SRS / Zombies / Skeletons / Spectres!

"
So which jewel and gear setup is actually better? The one noted near the top that says 'My current gear' - which doesn't include The Hungry Loop ring and has Elemental Weakness and Projectile Weakness on the Vis Mortis or the build noted further down that includes said ring and has Temporal Chains and Enfeeble on the Vis Mortis?

It's a bit confusing! :)

HE said he is using tempo and enfeeble for HC. Proj weak and elem weak is for softcore.
Best jewel setup is life plus minions damage when you cast a minion spell.
Rest is ok but shit compare to these very two lines.
"
I didn't run the hungry loop because it doesn't consume the quality of the gems. If you check my build, im using bisco, so I don't have resistances in my ammy. I need these resistances in my rings.
In the other hand, I'd rather have specters with +3 level with my helmet than put them in the ring. With my setup the spectres are just rampage.
This is just my version of his guide but his is also good. My setup includes a bisco with capped res and +15% spell block with boots. It has stronger spectres and it runs hatred for SRS. Thats the just improvement I could find.

Also, the flesh offering on poet's is just for faster leveling lazy casting like he said.
In the high end of maps if you play with the increased damage of minions jewels when u cast a minion spell, you'll need to cast a minion spell.
And the spells triggered by poet's don't count. So the logic wants you to put ur minion damage support gem in the poet and self cast offering which is a minion spell to get the jewel damage boost (120% for me) plus your offering boost.

Thank you for the response! I figured the ring would be dropped out of annoyance to setup and/or the expense to buy one as is, but I had no idea about them dropping quality, thanks for that.

And yeah I don't know why I asked the flesh question, I played Poet's Pen VD and saw the discussions on having Cremation in one of the pens, so it plays out the same here.

With Hatred and Clarity did you end up dropping MoM since you'd be fairly capped? Would like to see your tree compared to his
Can anyone explain why this build have Elemental equilibrium?? and how it works in this build ... cose i dont see any emelemtal dmg from him
"
zakas999 написал:
Can anyone explain why this build have Elemental equilibrium?? and how it works in this build ... cose i dont see any emelemtal dmg from him

Just at a glance his ring has crafted on cold dmg to attacks so when he uses his attack it makes mobs vulnerable to lightning and fire.
Tx for explanation
Highly recommend trying out this build to anyone still curious about it. I have never been a huge fan of summoners because they are generally not the most active playstyle. But these setups are genius because your attacks truly do summon a zoo on demand and is a great hybrid mix. Lvl 80 now and tackling T10 maps comfortably. I still have my final ascendency to take and it is just a preference that I always wait until about 85 to do it.

The build really does require 2 pens to shine and gets substantially better as you lvl. You don't need the jewel up front, but will feel its power later when you can afford it (1-2 ex ASC). The rest of the gear is fairly cheap with a good helmet being the item you should always be on the lookout for as these can get pricey as well (but don't need until 73).

Hungry loop is nice, but not necessary. This build (like all summoners) is socket starved and could use it to free up space for something else. But in no way is it required to make the build work very well. I much prefer the option that someone else pointed out about socketing specters in the helm as the +2-3 levels is nice and resummoning is much easier.

Looking forward to seeing what this can do in the late end game. Great build OP and good feedback as well!
thanks for the post man , i really finde it helpfull , beacuse i was a little confusing if it's too dificult to play , First time witch btw , but level 51 so far and going good ^^
I started this character because it seemed strong for HC, I got lucky at the start of the league and found 2 exalts in 30 mins, I sold them and bought 2x Poet's Pen for 28c each.

I'm currently lvl 62, it has been a breeze so far. Everything dies. I delete bosses and packs alike, I barely notice the phases of the story bosses (I'm now in act 8).

This is my current gear, I'm now saving up for a Vis Mortis and then a Hungry Loop. Maybe the other way around. I'll see...

LOVE THE BUILD! If you have Poet's Pens you should definitely give this a shot. It makes having a Summoner FUN!

I post on wrong build - Sorry.
Последняя редакция: Setrien. Время: 26 янв. 2018 г., 12:50:39
why do we pick LMP with the skeletons ?

-edit

found the answer myself
Последняя редакция: neftized. Время: 26 янв. 2018 г., 18:36:57

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация