[3.1 HC] Poet's Pen - The Ultimate Summoner! SRS / Zombies / Skeletons / Spectres!

"
Camaron написал:
Why LMP instead of GMP? also since you have mage skeles for aoe clear wouldnt it be better to use another gem instead of melee splash for SRS, so SRS would do more single target dmg?

I don't have enough dex at the moment for GMP, I will soon though then I am getting GMP on my spectres. What gem would you advice for SRS instead of melee splash? I feel my single target damage is very strong, it's clearspeed that I need so I'm not sure if this is a good option, but I can try it.
single target is strong in t15+ maps?
Just wondering if I need to change my Solar Guard spectres at lvl 80, and if so to what ?
I was lucky to 6link a Vis Mortis on the fourth try, so I looked out for a build to use it properly. Found this one, and so far (level 50) it's really fun! Thank's for the guide, I hope You'll update it some time as promised... ;)

btw: A good Watcher's Eye-Jewl is more expensive than a Poet's Pen.
Could you take some pictures of your path of building, it doesn't work for me when I click it. Thank you, and what do you use for your trigger attack?
I have the same problem, can't seem to use the SRS skill! Please help!

Edit: Nvm, didn't know about the wand skill interactions! Works fine!
Последняя редакция: Matjoloo. Время: 4 янв. 2018 г., 6:50:00
Unless I've missed it in the comments here, why use kinetic blast instead of frenzy?
Последняя редакция: McPumpkin. Время: 5 янв. 2018 г., 17:22:39
How do you have 5,link in your ring
"
engharat написал:
I will try guardians and elders as soon as I level to 95, but until now I'm not feeling squishy at all. Feel free to check my character!

Any update on this? Or any one else having played this or a similiar build to endgame and can share his experience?
I might be playing this building wrong, I can't do uber lab at 75 and can barely survive in t8+ maps and up. I've followed the build and have got most the items, just missing concoction flask, I have 3.3k life 1400 es 427 armor and 360 evasion.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация