[3.1 HC] Poet's Pen - The Ultimate Summoner! SRS / Zombies / Skeletons / Spectres!

"
JordanACanuck написал:
leveling seems kinda slow for me, what was your main gem setup in like act4?

edit just have one pen atm

Took a lot of currency to get it going, but with 2 pens and the skeleton mages, it was very fast. Bosses were a bit spooky, but i barely had to stop. I didn't swap to the pens until after act 4 though. It was a bit slow until then.
Последняя редакция: Autechr3. Время: 22 дек. 2017 г., 15:19:16
"
mycosynth написал:
I now have my 5 link spectre in the ring, but how do I raise the solar guards now that spell echo is permanently linked in the ring?

Don't know how OP does it but since you have zombies too, just use the cast zombie spell to delete non-solar guard corpses in the area, and then raise the spectre.
"

"
Completed 19 Challengesmycosynth wrote:
I now have my 5 link spectre in the ring, but how do I raise the solar guards now that spell echo is permanently linked in the ring?

Don't know how OP does it but since you have zombies too, just use the cast zombie spell to delete non-solar guard corpses in the area, and then raise the spectre.

This
IGN

Reaper_of_Souls_
"
Squishydew написал:
"
mycosynth написал:

This is how I do it, and use flesh offering on poet pen to delete the corpses that don't have solar guards.

Updated my shakespear guide today, this one will be next tomorrow :)
Последняя редакция: Yagamai. Время: 22 дек. 2017 г., 17:51:27
"
JordanACanuck написал:
"
FeebleWeevil написал:
"
JordanACanuck написал:
leveling seems kinda slow for me, what was your main gem setup in like act4?

edit just have one pen atm

I have to say with 2 pens I literally could not traverse the map quick enough, was constantly two levels above the content regardless of how much I ran passed. but i'm not a poe expert.

just with srs and skeles in your pens?

Yes (with the support gems metioned ofc), I did rush 2 x Dead Reckoning and minion nodes, basically ignored health nodes. Might be good if you add in a chest with:
Kinetic Blast
Greater Multiple Projectiles
Faster Attacks
Последняя редакция: FeebleWeevil. Время: 23 дек. 2017 г., 2:08:46
Hey there, I really appreciate you putting this build up. I started playing PoE this season, and this is my second character. I've been following this as best I can, but I'm really new and I'm just not really sure what I'm doing.

Would you add in some basic leveling progression? I'm currently 43 and I'm just not sure what gems I should be prioritizing as I level, nor the ideal focus for the passive tree path. I need some help on the basic playstyle. What I've been doing is I have my zombies, skeles, SRS, Spectres, and golem up. I have clarity, and I have the curses enfeeble, temporal chains but I don't really use them. I just cast skeletons near the mobs and hang back blasting SRS. Is this the general playstyle? I don't really understand how to use a lot of the skills like bone offering. I have a bunch of questions but I obviously don't expect you to mentor me to master level. I could just really use some focus on the essentials in beginner language.

Any tips on building wealth? I only have 30 chaos orbs and a poet's pen is going for about 40, so I haven't been able to get one yet.

Thanks so much for any beginner help you can offer on your build! It looks tons of fun but so much of this game is still a bit confusing for me.
"
albinoninj4 написал:
Hey there, I really appreciate you putting this build up. I started playing PoE this season, and this is my second character. I've been following this as best I can, but I'm really new and I'm just not really sure what I'm doing.

Would you add in some basic leveling progression? I'm currently 43 and I'm just not sure what gems I should be prioritizing as I level, nor the ideal focus for the passive tree path. I need some help on the basic playstyle. What I've been doing is I have my zombies, skeles, SRS, Spectres, and golem up. I have clarity, and I have the curses enfeeble, temporal chains but I don't really use them. I just cast skeletons near the mobs and hang back blasting SRS. Is this the general playstyle? I don't really understand how to use a lot of the skills like bone offering. I have a bunch of questions but I obviously don't expect you to mentor me to master level. I could just really use some focus on the essentials in beginner language.

Any tips on building wealth? I only have 30 chaos orbs and a poet's pen is going for about 40, so I haven't been able to get one yet.

Thanks so much for any beginner help you can offer on your build! It looks tons of fun but so much of this game is still a bit confusing for me.

For starters I would not recommend this build to a new player. A few reasons for that:

1. Weird mechanics.

2. Complex gearing. You need 4 uniques and a special abyss jewel to make this work. Poets and the jewel can be expensive - especially if you want a good roll of Watchers Eye

3. Weird gem setup. Your 5/6L is dedicated to kinetic burst - which is atypical as your normal summoner build focuses on specters for dps.

4. Expensive. Poets are 40+ and going up last I checked, I paid 2ex for my watchers eye and I got a steal on it.

I would personally suggest a simpler much cheaper and more traditional summoner build such as https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1971585

Don't get me wrong - this build is fantastic but I would not recommend it for a new player.

As far as where you are now, get Bones of Ullr for your boots and start getting used to Specters dealing a huge portion of your damage. The whole point of this build is to use the fact that you can summon skels and srs with 1 click that also curses the whole pack and regens you

If you are playing softcore (and I hope you are) get flesh offering will help you with dps, keep bone offering around for extra block chance later.

For building wealth, really till 60 your best bet is to scoop up everything and embrace the world of low end currency trading, chromes, alterations, and trans all sell for chaos. Keep a stock of 100 of each for yourself and sell the rest. Once you are over 60 start to use the chaos or recipe and you can earn chaos fairly rapidly.

In terms of your play style - at 40...you if you have 3 specters and 9 zombies you can just walk through the map scooping up loot while they kill everything. There isn't much of a reason to even bother summoning anything else if everything dies as is.

Finally, I suggest finding a Vaal Summon Skeletons as it will essentially trivialise every single Abyss and most bosses you encounter till maps.
Thanks!
Anyone doing elder with this? I had some trouble staying alive and keeping the summons alive
"
reeld написал:
It's an awesome QOL to put offering in the weapon :D just spam and run

You see a pack ? point your wand => pouf dead and go next.

I'm only act 6 now but so far so good. Malachai melted, i need more hp obviously and better gear but it's really really funny.

Vanguard are nice spectres for bosses btw

I saw this post and I got flesh offering on my wand, however when I default attack it doesnt cast flesh offering. Am I missing something or was this fixed?

EDIT: Nevermind I got it now, this will only work with The Poet's pen.
Последняя редакция: Tecktite89. Время: 1 янв. 2018 г., 10:49:16

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация