[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400% Movement Speed]

From the other DD thread:

[–]RhysGGG GGG-Programmer
Hey, thanks for the nice write-up. Glad you're enjoying the Dancing Dervish. Some random notes:

Yes, you can actually use Multistrike to augment both the Dervish's default attack and its Cyclone skill, if you want. Currently this is working as intended, as a natural consequence of how minion skills are handled behind the scenes (minions don't have skill gems - just skills - so they work subtly differently to player skills)

I am going to try it instead of damage on full life.
This build is great. I went with hybrid to save points, still not sure if that's the best decision. I save 4 points, have enough mana left over. I dropped purity of elements, the minions are at capped resists anyway (they're tanky as fuck). The spectres and guardian are almost ele weak capped (the only ones u care about if they die.)

It means I have more life regen and the same ehp. Currently at l83, 5k life and 2.6k es. Damage is great, at like 2mil in pob.

Just a PSA, you need blood magic linked to your spectres for them to consistently maintain your frenzies. The chieftains have a mana shortage, so they never cast without BM. This means you either need to drop fortify or get a helm with minion life on it.

Besides that, the aura clusters are pretty good damage (better than getting jewel sockets if you don't have to dust), just because of how good aura effect is for hatred.

Wish there was some way to fit a movement skill into the build though. I found you don't need desecrate. You can cast flesh offering on writhing worms for bosses.

Maim on both the skeles and dervish is redundant. Get maim on the dervish, and use ruthless/multistrike for the skeles (if you have a 6L).

Punishment is a lot better than vulnerability for dps.

Pastebin for anyone interested: https://pastebin.com/aty9TaFs
Последняя редакция: Fire309. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 16:19:29
"
xikorita написал:

It is an issue to start rampage. Against elder guardian you lose all the rampage and won't have it on the fights. But seriously do make a guide. This build made it trivial to lv up friends in blood aqueduct. They just shield charge all the way while the swords kill everything. Sub 30 seconds run.

Two worm flasks is enough

vs Hydra

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QSo2V0qoh6M

The Scion flask charge nodes can give 3 uses per flask, plus belts with flask charge rolls

Последняя редакция: CoolColJ. Время: 14 марта 2018 г., 19:00:51
"
Fire309 написал:

Besides that, the aura clusters are pretty good damage (better than getting jewel sockets if you don't have to dust), just because of how good aura effect is for hatred.

Wish there was some way to fit a movement skill into the build though. I found you don't need desecrate. You can cast flesh offering on writhing worms for bosses.

Try to fit Generosity for Haste.

I freed a lot of slots by going Queen's Escape and no curses. Overall DPS may be lower, but I just feel more comfortable now that I can run a CWDT (IC + Phase Run + ID) setup and a Flame Dash + Faster Casting.

I left the point in EE because I can proc it with Flame Dash on bosses if I want.

I have one Frenzy and one Power Ape. The third spectre is a curse mob. Necromancers spam theirs frequently and reliable, but I just can't find one casting Vulnerability. Enfeeble works fine, though. There are Merveil tentacles with Vulnerability but they cast much less frequent.

Level 88 now, no road blocks so far.
The difference in speed is the DD. You get onslaught. If you use an avian chest and boots with extra avian speed you move so fast you don't need a movement skill at all. A quicksilver is more than enough.
Why do you not use any To Dust jewels?

(If it was mentioned already before ITT, i am sorry. Skipped right through :P)

Got 7 Jewels atm and got a reduction to 5 sec spawn duration. Don't know if i should add another one, even though 5 seconds are more than enough for almost every boss until guardians, thanks to the DD doomsaws mapclear ability.
Lots of fun with this build so far. Specially with the Rampage rushes.
Someone here already does Tier 13 maps?
I need to upgrade my Dervish sword to the Dancing Duo. I already have the Prophecy.
Hello, thanks for the guide !

I'm a new player so I don't have any currency. Can I still play this build without any "To dust" jewels? They are listed at around 12 chaos orbs each, and obviously I don't have that kind of money.

Are "To dust" required to be efficient or it's just a bonus?

Thanks !
Последняя редакция: Monsieurcaca. Время: 17 марта 2018 г., 17:14:12
"
Monsieurcaca написал:
Hello, thanks for the guide !

I'm a new player so I don't have any currency. Can I still play this build without any "To dust" jewels? They are listed at around 12 chaos orbs each, and obviously I don't have that kind of money.

Are "To dust" required to be efficient or it's just a bonus?

Thanks !

Just get some with movement speed.
Is it worth to skip two +5% maximum hp nodes to get Foresight and +Energy shield?
(-10% max hp + 20% max ES + #20 ES)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация