[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400% Movement Speed]

"
MarkeMarke написал:
when using Queens. you recon its better to get 3 Frenzy apes. or should i get 1 that gives power charges?

Honestly probably a good Idea but I cant think of anything that would give powercharges reliably against bosses?

"
Smerte написал:
What pantheons are you currently running with this build? And what would be the most optimal gloves/boots enchants? Im assuming for helm you want +skeleton damage%?

Edit: Oh another question: is there a reason for using orb of storms for the Curse on Hit setup? I understand it's ticking and by doing so keeps the dots on the boss for longer time, but to use it I need to get on top of bosses which can be rather dangerous. What about using arc or something like that for it?

Haha pantheons eh haven't thought about those in awhile. Brine King and Shakara For Stun Immunity and Less Chaos Damage Taken. Chaos Damage is a problem for hybrids so getting high chaos resist is a good idea. Gloves the grave one I think that gives you Cold SRS and Boots regen on hit recently.

Good idea. Honestly i threw it on recently i'll try arc.

"
Sairven написал:
I was plodding along doing a different skeleton build, decided to switch to this and HOLY FUCKING SHIT this build's amazingly fun.

I've still got a few passives to respec and as far as gear I've only got a 6s Dancing Duo going. But I'm blazing through maps.

Thanks for posting this.

That's what I like to hear! Duo does work on clearspeed which is where skeletons don't shine so its a match made in heaven. Glad you liked it twas a lot of work :P

PS: SG1 for life.
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2094226
"
MarkeMarke написал:
when using Queens. you recon its better to get 3 Frenzy apes. or should i get 1 that gives power charges?

I had one of each when leveling, but I found power charges were up more often than the frenzy charges.

And the skeles would crit shatter quite often

"
CoolColJ написал:
"
MarkeMarke написал:

I had one of each when leveling, but I found power charges were up more often than the frenzy charges.

Yo? Where are these power charge apes?
[3.2] ✮ MrBones Wild Ride Dancing Dervish Melee Skeleton Summoner ✮ [400%+ Movement Speed]
Hey MrKasor thanks alot for this guide, im only lvl 36 but from what others say i should be in for a good time ;)

Just a couple things.

What order of ascendancies do you recommend? im thinking bone sculptor into puppet master..

And i think you were meant to write maybe discipline and hatred in the ES/Mana with EB/MOM section, you wrote: Vulnerability, Temp Chains, and Purity of Elements comes to 99% Reserved. As the first 2 don't reserve mana. correct me if im wrong, still new lol
Последняя редакция: TeeRoH. Время: 9 марта 2018 г., 5:38:48
"
MrKasor написал:
"
CoolColJ написал:
"
MarkeMarke написал:

Yo? Where are these power charge apes?

You can get both Carnage and Host chieftains in Ashen Field

Hey, Thanks for a great build.
I have a short question. If i actived Dervish and swap to The Scouge claw, can it buff damage to Dervish?
Sorry for my bad english
monkeys in The southern forest act 6. Gives Power charges instead of frenzy. So i run 1 of those and 2 Frenzy ones atm.
I can't find the Queen gems on the list :(

Just got into maps and successfully colored the Dervish. It is such a COOL and FUN build. The new Celestial armor set fits perfectly.

I didn't understand why you are using the avian boots.

Just to make sure you list the zombies minions but that is only for leveling up, right?
Is it possible to do the guardians with this one? I mean the damage is there, but I'm not sure about minion's defense etc
Последняя редакция: Inscaped. Время: 9 марта 2018 г., 14:03:23
"
TeeRoH написал:
Hey MrKasor thanks alot for this guide, im only lvl 36 but from what others say i should be in for a good time ;)

Just a couple things.

What order of ascendancies do you recommend? im thinking bone sculptor into puppet master..

And i think you were meant to write maybe discipline and hatred in the ES/Mana with EB/MOM section, you wrote: Vulnerability, Temp Chains, and Purity of Elements comes to 99% Reserved. As the first 2 don't reserve mana. correct me if im wrong, still new lol

Haha THANKS Fire Away

Oh FOR SURE The Skeleton one ASAP I went Commander of Darkness after for the resists makes the build cheaper with the Puppet Master one Last as its the least needed of the bunch. Ill Add that to the build under skill tree probably Thanks for the question.

Thats left over from when I ran curses as auras I will change it thanks :)

"
CoolColJ написал:
You can get both Carnage and Host chieftains in Ashen Field

"
MarkeMarke написал:
monkeys in The southern forest act 6. Gives Power charges instead of frenzy. So i run 1 of those and 2 Frenzy ones atm.

Nice I'll try them out! THANKS
I'm running one of each currently

"
WindDK_shadow написал:
Hey, Thanks for a great build.
I have a short question. If i actived Dervish and swap to The Scouge claw, can it buff damage to Dervish?
Sorry for my bad english

Youre english is great!

No it disables both weapon slots on rampage so you can swap but nothing happens.

"
xikorita написал:
I can't find the Queen gems on the list :(

Just got into maps and successfully colored the Dervish. It is such a COOL and FUN build. The new Celestial armor set fits perfectly.

I didn't understand why you are using the avian boots.

Just to make sure you list the zombies minions but that is only for leveling up, right?

I removed Queen's Escape from everything but the leveling as Dervish is better overall and this is a DD/Skeleton Build without the DD its just a normal skeleton build with Movement speed :P

:) Glad to hear it

The boots are for Aspect of the Avian buff which is kinda like a Haste Aura but half the cost.

Zombies tend to die against Atziri and Harder bosses and they aren't worth the recast so I removed them once I got into mapping.

"
Inscaped написал:
Is it possible to do the guardians with this one? I mean the damage is there, but I'm not sure about minion's defense etc

I'm not there yet I've been pretty busy with my life these past few weeks but Skeletons life doesn't matter you resummon them anyways and the AG/Spectres SHOULD live but it isn't the end of the world if they die. DD can't die so I would hope so. Zombies wouldn't make it but I don't use those.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация