[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Are there Plans to update this guide for 3.10 ?
I loved it in 3.9 and would like to have it as a league starter.
"
Tallion99 написал:
Looking to do minions next league so i am trying them out now for the first time and it is pretty fun! Have made to level 93 and have done a few T16 maps without much issue on pretty much cheap gear...
Chest is from 1st toon but cost less than 3ex, wand 30c, shield 40c, helm found (40c), rings 50c, and amulet was 140c my biggest cost...
Gear
https://pastebin.com/xy77giCb

One big difference you will see in POB is if you have Frenzy charges enabled. my DPS goes up 25% when they are enable and I do have a cheiftain...
Now plan on upgrading a bit to what would be mid level gear and see how it goes. Have two +1 minion gems wands. Also need to setup up my gems properly too...

It sure looks like it gets really expensive quick when you are looking to add wands with +2 mods to gems and a bone helm with good mods! At least at this late point in this league...

will update after i change to better wands and maybe triple offering.
Updated my build to use the Triple Offering. Not using a chest with increased effect but don't have any issues with keeping them running.

Was able to kill Sirus level 8 a couple of times but the final stage is just a blur of red and black so I have issues there. Otherwise no issues with any content. You die once in awhile but often you are running in front of your minions so it happens...

Replaced the shield with a wand and the belt for Leash of Oblation and then updated my rings to max out my resists.

I also crafted Aspect of the Spider on a ring and love it. It pretty much covers everybody right away. A nice 30% slow debuff and 5% damage. Will use it again for sure.

I also added in Animated Guardian and i am using 1 host and 1 carnage chieftain for charges and mervel retainer for vulnerability and a riuns hellion for rally cry buff
Последняя редакция: Tallion99. Время: 5 марта 2020 г., 16:38:44
Hey Guys, how do you calculate AG buffs on your minions in PoB ? Also is it possible to PoB to recognize and calculate timeless jewels ?

I'm only getting the DPS without AG and timeless.

I've playing since '13 path of exile and i really couldn't manage to do all the content. Just before the new league I defeated uber elder for the first time and i couldn't be more satisfied.

Huge thanks to OP and all the contributors in this thread!

If anyone need some items to do some content before metamorph expires, please contact me.
Alright this week is when we found out if the build will continue to be viable in 3.10. Expect nerfs. They have already said there will be nerfs. They said they want to make it where you need more expensive gear at end game to reach what you can now. So it just depends on how extensive the changes are.

Below is a image of my stat lines for 3.9. And if you want you can also go to my profile to see the character. Names IWouldLikeToTrySSF. Character is level 92. Now the big achievement was I killed Awakener Level 8 with this gear and stats. I hope to be able to do it again next league but nerfs so it may not happen.

I will after PoB is updated with the new changes to the skill tree and GEMs I will post another picture with the new stats. Do be aware that this won't happen before Friday . I have work. Also it could be later. It just depends on when LocalIdentity has the gems updated that may not happen till Saturday or Sunday.

Thanks to OP and all the contributors who made and improved this build. This is my first league, and I've now finished 36 challenges because of this build (specced into the triple offering variant). Major wins were killing A8 Sirus consistently (once I understood his attack patterns) and killing Uber Elder on my first try.

Thanks again!
thank you very much this was the much strong build for low budget I've ever done, this is my first league btw
I killed SSF A8 Sirus with this gear...

For those of you.. whom won't be playing necro in standard, I will be happy to receive the donations and try to get to 100 and beyond ^^;

Please ingame msg me at NecroDXO or web message me. thank you very much!
"
Rebur написал:
Alright this week is when we found out if the build will continue to be viable in 3.10. Expect nerfs. They have already said there will be nerfs. They said they want to make it where you need more expensive gear at end game to reach what you can now. So it just depends on how extensive the changes are.

Below is a image of my stat lines for 3.9. And if you want you can also go to my profile to see the character. Names IWouldLikeToTrySSF. Character is level 92. Now the big achievement was I killed Awakener Level 8 with this gear and stats. I hope to be able to do it again next league but nerfs so it may not happen.

I will after PoB is updated with the new changes to the skill tree and GEMs I will post another picture with the new stats. Do be aware that this won't happen before Friday . I have work. Also it could be later. It just depends on when LocalIdentity has the gems updated that may not happen till Saturday or Sunday.

I look forward to seeing your update.

To others the OP has stated they will NOT be updating this guide but posted in the OP that they are fine with someone else taking it over. Assuming minions don't get crushed in the patch notes I am league starting this in delirium.
There are some skell builds out there that use ele conversion.

Whats the up/downsides over pure phys damage?
(apart from needing that 1 pair of gloves making it not really SSF viable i guess).
Последняя редакция: return33. Время: 10 марта 2020 г., 10:43:33

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация