[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hi all! also kinda new player first post here. Love the build and the updates all of you did. This is my setup (taken from page 276), budget AG with the gem Setup (A) that was mentioned. Can you see any major lacks in the gear? i tried to craft some good wands but i only got +1 minion..
"
Nemassist написал:
After looking at the PoB for this build I saw that I was far below the DPS, but I can't figure out why. If anyone could look at my build and give me some tips that would be great.

https://pastebin.com/gLvNYaPy

I changed your build to something similar to what I'm using, the tree and the links, doubled your damage, specced out of MoM, changed your anoint.
for upgrades, add the animated guardian, and upgrade your weapons (+1 at least and trigger), after that you can switch to the triple offering version once you get the offering effect chest.

for spectres, use 1 merveils retainer, 2 carnage chieftains. or 1 merveils retainer, 1 host chieftain, 1 carnage chieftain

https://pastebin.com/zWWY6wg6
Последняя редакция: sKillmaTic. Время: 17 февр. 2020 г., 11:48:30
"
iLL3aT написал:
Let’s do a 10c fix instead of a 100 ex one. Flasks

I’m on my phone so I cannot link them, but check my profile for them. In short:
Better life flask with the bubbling prefix - almost as much instant healing with some heal over time.
Replace the second life flask with a defensive one. Keep the freeze immunity.
Mana flask (you have to cut a defensive (quartz or basalt or boss specific flask (e.g. sapphire for uber elder) - probably basalt flask for a mana one with the warding sufffix. I suspect elemental weakness, temp chains, and vulnerability maps at a8 are chewing you up without you knowing. Add poison immunity via pantheon. Check your resistances on an elemental weakness map - if you are just barely capped, you will be at only 25 resistance or so.
Adrenaline flask - get an increased effect and increased move speed one. Movement speed gets you out of scary monsters like Baran’s kamehameha guys.

The warding flask alone will probably cut your deaths in half.

You can check out my profile as well, though it’s even more different from the original than yours. Currently at 102m shaper dps on PoB

Edits: Fixed phone typing errors

Hey! Thank you so much for the advice. I updated my flasks to the following:

Bubbling Divine Life Flask of Staunching
Enduring Eternal Mana Flask of Heat (I have to have one because of MoM.)
Experimenter's Quartz Flask of Warding
Rumi's Concoction
Alchemist's Quicksilver Flask of Adrenaline

I also swapped out the Pantheon for poison immunity. Does that seem about right to you? I unfortunately have to have that Mana flask because of MoM but otherwise loving the dual defensive flasks.

Still getting used to the short duration super speed Quicksilver but I'm sure it will become routine, definitely nice for escaping but it does make moving across the map as a whole a little slower.
Animated Guardian RIP'ed again !!! Golem and AG only things to Die !!! On Shaper map boss. Didnt lose a single zombie !!!

Also still getting one shot by certain bosses. Any way to beef this build up?
Последняя редакция: Sed1tion. Время: 17 февр. 2020 г., 18:35:57
Bit of self promotion, but I wrote a skellies guide of my own. I played phys skellies in 3.8, and developed an elemental conversion one in 3.9 that I feel is the strongest variant. Even if you want to keep playing phys, there is a lot of information in that thread that will be useful to those trying to max out their builds.

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
3.15 ❆ Cold Skeletons guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2774965
"
Nemassist написал:
"
Onodera1 написал:
I have an extremely noob question, I have skeleton linked with a 5 slot as my damage, should I be using the vaal skele instead? Just realized it says that to use the vaal one as main damage source just a bit confused as it takes time to build souls for bosses so wouldn't using normal summ skele's be better? Sorry for the long winded question, new to this kind of thing. Also, which spectres should I be using? Currently using the dome guys that negate projectiles

Vaal Skeletons is both the Vaal version and the normal version, so you can equip the normal version on one button and the Vaal version on another. And for spectres go to Act 2 The Old Field and get 3 of the Carnage Chieftans. They're the big red apes and they give frenzy charges.

Last noob question and ty for taking the time, how do you use two gems in one slot? I just see summ skele in the example build?
If anyone who reads this is or knows someone who is playing this build, is under level 90, somewhat poor, and still playing this league please PM me if you want all my stuff.
Looking to do minions next league so i am trying them out now for the first time and it is pretty fun! Have made to level 93 and have done a few T16 maps without much issue on pretty much cheap gear...
Chest is from 1st toon but cost less than 3ex, wand 30c, shield 40c, helm found (40c), rings 50c, and amulet was 140c my biggest cost...
Gear
https://pastebin.com/xy77giCb

One big difference you will see in POB is if you have Frenzy charges enabled. my DPS goes up 25% when they are enable and I do have a cheiftain...
Now plan on upgrading a bit to what would be mid level gear and see how it goes. Have two +1 minion gems wands. Also need to setup up my gems properly too...

It sure looks like it gets really expensive quick when you are looking to add wands with +2 mods to gems and a bone helm with good mods! At least at this late point in this league...

will update after i change to better wands and maybe triple offering.
Welp I think I am done with gearing the character ... mostly. Yeah some gear can be min-maxed more but at this point I have enough dmg to blow up everything, 8k+ HP and capped all (including chaos) resists.

My final query for tonight is getting 21/20 AG to get the AG up to lvl 30 and a question I wanted to ask you guys ... some PoB maths genious. My current setup for 6L skelies is vaal skele-awakened multistrike-impale-awakened splash-awakened minion dmg-awakened phys dmg. I was wondering if awakened brutality should replace one of these ...? If someone can give me an answer what the optimal setup for 6L skelies is I will upgrade that and close the chapter on gearing and just goof off until the end.
Drop awakened melee splash for awakened brutality

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация