[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

To those of you using this for league start, how's it going so far and what adjustments would you recommend?

And to the guy who said he runs 4 spectres, which ones and how? I only ever had 3 and I did the recommended 2 carnage 1 host.
I have started POE with summoner builds and after a while since my last summoner, I wanna try this one.

Thanks for the guide, it is really clear and helpful.

I have made some adjustment because of the 3.10 nerfs.

For the gems :
I switched Feeding Frenzy with Impale in Skeletons links.
I added some auras : Dread Banner (link with Generosity), Pride and Flesh and Stone (only in sand stance).
I deleted Faster Casting from Flesh Offering, Desecrate and Flame Dash.

For the tree :
I don't go with MOM and I go with more jewels and life instead.

I am now level 44 in SSF, going to do my normal lab before starting Act 6. And it is really good. It lacked dps until I get my 2 carrion golem and since, it is really nice ! But I had a lot of luck, I dropped a Tabula on Merveil.

You can check my character Skelerium.

Edit : Oh and I deleted the CWDT setup since Spirit Offering is not giving Energy Shield anymore.
Последняя редакция: Mozafok. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 7:58:33
"
joe7dust написал:
To those of you using this for league start, how's it going so far and what adjustments would you recommend?

You can feel the nerf in the early levels. Skeletons are still powerful, but nothing like they were before. A light sneeze will now kill zombies in the early levels as well. Got to Act 2 before I got bored, deleted, and am now looking for something more exciting. To be fair, that might be because I'm a little bored with the same-old, same-old, and this league isn't as interesting as the ones prior. At least, not in my humble opinion.

I'll probably give it another try later, but again . . . the nerf is noticeable.
"
Ardenwolfe написал:
You can feel the nerf in the early levels. Skeletons are still powerful, but nothing like they were before. A light sneeze will now kill zombies in the early levels as well. Got to Act 2 before I got bored, deleted, and am now looking for something more exciting. To be fair, that might be because I'm a little bored with the same-old, same-old, and this league isn't as interesting as the ones prior. At least, not in my humble opinion.

I'll probably give it another try later, but again . . . the nerf is noticeable.

Earlier this week, I followed strictly the guide until Act 4 to train leveling. It was amazing. Zombies never died (from the moment you get Meat shield). And the DPS were insane.

Today, It was less easy and less fun until Act 4 and Carrion Golem.

I don't know how it was before the nerf but, I am litteraly face rolling everything since Act 4 (currently Act 8). I have the same feeling I had earlier this week while training Act 1 - 4 leveling. I can't wait to have my cruel lab done and +2 to minion skill gems.

Let's now see how the early endgame will be.
Последняя редакция: Mozafok. Время: 14 марта 2020 г., 13:24:17
Did they fix POB new version? It came with errors.

Just playing all day long on museum league (standard), after transferred tree dots and what i do see: spirit offering seems to be useless I'm playing the version with doryani gem). My luck is i have a pretty well balanced gear but i was annoyed to see shield on 0 95% of all time. Played 16 multiple mods, corrupted; tomorrow i will see first sirus a 8.
I still wait for strategists to say something on this build.
So good luck on your league, waiting for news.
RD06702
"
Mozafok написал:

Why? I think there is even another reduced cooldown gem that can help with more flame dash spam, forget the name...
Последняя редакция: AofSfhsNAy. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 3:40:37
Greetings,

I am working 3 12 hours shift this weekend, so I am slower than usual with leveling. I am ow in act 7. Here is my thoughts bullet points in no particular order:

- Until act 4, the minions were good but not extraordinary. I used flame totem and switched to arc totem to support my zombies. As other players mentioned they die pretty easily. The totem made my life so much easier. Each time I was nt using it for testing purpose I really saw it made a difference.
- Once I got Carrion golem, I got going the skeletons and it was much much easier. Most end act bosses sill die within 5 seconds if there is no phases.
- Once you have impale/generosity/Dread banner running, the skeletons damage is over the act/region you are. I mean that your DPS is plenty for where you are.
- Delerium encounters kind of suck. The loot is bleh and EACH of my 11 deaths were one or two shot(s) during a delerium encounter.
- I got very lucky and dropped Tabula in act 5. The 6 link skeletons destroys everything fast.
- I took only 2 damage wheels (Death Atunement and Righteous Army wheels) for the minions and all my other points are allocated toward life.
- I use 2 spectres. I am not yet trying to get any particular spectres because they die VERY easily. However, I try to get a range attack spectre and it speeds a little my clearing speed.

Thank you
power charges spectres + crit minion node = awesome damage
"
"
Mozafok написал:

Why? I think there is even another reduced cooldown gem that can help with more flame dash spam, forget the name...

I needed a gem slot to have Generosity on Dread Banner. I will maybe try later to take a support for Flame Dash instead of Generosity for Dread Banner.

"
myataiko написал:
power charges spectres + crit minion node = awesome damage

It looks sick. I don’t have dropped a good cluster jewel but looking for it.
Последняя редакция: Mozafok. Время: 15 марта 2020 г., 8:00:52
Well here it is. PoB updated the skill gems and here is what my skeletons would now be doing.

3.9 for reference:
Скрытый текст

And 3.10:

I lost 278,033.9 DPS per skeleton. Not sure about A8 it would be a maybe if I can do it with that low of DPS. They say his buffs made him a lot harder now.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация