[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

What do you guys think about changing this build to utilize Skeleton Mages, via 2 (maybe 3) Dead Reckoning Threshold Jewels? Then of course the support gems woulde be pierce, gmp, slower projectiles or something like that. the map clearspeed in maps which are wide open would be a lot higher because of the projectiles i think, but boss damage might be worse.

I know, that this build clears pretty fast already, i just thought about mixing it up a little.

Any thoughts on this?
Последняя редакция: The_Electrician. Время: 10 сент. 2019 г., 12:34:44
What about dumping an impale support gem into the skelly link?

"
xkone написал:
What about dumping an impale support gem into the skelly link?

It won't come close to Ruthless for single target. The gem alone is not that effective, you would need skill pts on tree (no where near witch) and possibly a banner to make it worthwhile and that assumes your skeletons get enough hits in repeatedly over time to ramp up to a decent level.

If you want to learn more about impale, I recommend reading this post https://old.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bxp8kr/asymptotic_impale_damage_with_varying_levels_of/
Hi guys,

what do you think about Victario's Charity instead of Raise Spectre?

Sitting around about 5k life 500 es and 3k mana, what item(s) do you think need the most immediate improvement first? Probably the helmet?
Is there a reason why you don't link immortal call with CWDT or is it just personal preference I am still new to summoner builds?
Why do you choose between shield charge or spectres? With a bit of finangling, you can get both in without much loss.

I do:
RRG - shield charge + fortify + desecrate (desecrate just cuz its gotta go somewhere)
BBBR - spectre + meat shield + minion life + blood magice
BBRR - flesh offering (high level) + spirit offering + cwdt + vulnerability (could also be enfeeble with BBBR)
BBB - Zombie + minion life + meat shield
6L skellies
BBRR - brutality, maim, carrion, feeding frenzy

You lose IC (more regular fortify feels worth to me versus the <1s IC), you lose faster casting (a bit of a loss but not terrible), and flame dash. I keep flame dash in the off chance i need to swap it in for some reason, but generally don't need it.

With this, you still get movement skill + defensive fortify (FA is lost, but meh).
"
The_Electrician написал:
What do you guys think about changing this build to utilize Skeleton Mages, via 2 (maybe 3) Dead Reckoning Threshold Jewels? Then of course the support gems woulde be pierce, gmp, slower projectiles or something like that. the map clearspeed in maps which are wide open would be a lot higher because of the projectiles i think, but boss damage might be worse.

I know, that this build clears pretty fast already, i just thought about mixing it up a little.

Any thoughts on this?

I actually tried this since with the new changes to Dead Reckoning, you'll only ever need one of the jewels at a time. Unfortunately skeleton mages deal pure elemental damage(they spawn as either fire, cold, elemental) and really need the benefits of auras like anger or zealotry in order to boost their damage. They seemed okay, but at the time I was never using them for clearing because zombies were just one-shotting everything anyways and so they were just brought out for blight, legion and breach encounters. They excel in those three events so much because their standard casting range is somewhere between 2-2.5 screens away from where they spawn; which means they can actually just clear a legion encounter in the first 5 seconds all by themselves.

In the end I swapped back though, between the elemental scaling and having to regret like a bunch of the tree in order to fit more auras on, it didn't feel as good as the normal melee version.
Does anyone got a huge lag when vaal skele are used? no matter where i use this skill it cause absurd lagg or even a game crash if used on blight encounter, it is stupid but when i lvling my necro in first day i dont have this issue :)
Noob question, but if I use two wands, and they both have minion modifiers on it, do my minions get buffed by both wands or just the main hand?

Just for clarification, if my main hand wand has minion damage, and the off hand has minion damage, are my minions buffed by both?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация