[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

"
Boltonsquads написал:
"
DoomedNecromancer написал:
Is it correct to assume that if we don't intend to use Shield Charge that we literally don't need dexterity beyond potential gear requirements?

You need 95 Dex for Desecrate other than that you won't need anymore.

You don't need Desecrate to be levelled is the thing. Spectres are raised at a level independant of the corpse now, as per the recent Spectre change. All Desecrate is for now is for exploding the corpses for offerings and you don't need levelled corpses for that.

So, by the looks of it, you don't need dex.
Последняя редакция: DoomedNecromancer. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 8:32:35
"
kevinbrightblade написал:
"
Boltonsquads написал:
Another Ascendancy option would be Commander of Darkness, I use Clarity which uses only a small amount of mana which also helps with mana recovery and MoM and the buffs from Commander of Darkness are really good.

TLDR: enabling the additional game mechanic of your offerings affecting you from MoS is worth way more than the resists, minion attack speed and damage from CoD that you can get elsewhere

I was running the same but eventually realized it's not better than Mistress of Sacrifice (MoS). Having the Flesh offering affect you increases movement speed and thus improves clear speed. The Spirit offering on CWDT is an additional layer of defense in a build that desperately needs burst damage mitigation.

On the other side of the equation with Commander of Darkness (CoD) you get 3% minion attack/cast speed per aura, but we're only running 1 or 2 auras max right? So even 6% attack speed for your skeletons is underwhelming compared to the massive attack speed boosts you get elsewhere on the passive tree.

The other two mods, 30% damage and 20% elemental resists do not stack per aura. Honestly the skeletons don't really lack for damage, especially with well-rolled convoking wands, charge-generating spectres, etc. And because this build is a pure rare gear build it should be pretty easy to max resists from gear alone.

I don't run Flesh Offering personally, it's just another button to press, I'm not a huge fan of pressing buttons, I've cleared everything in game currently including T15 Blight maps with my setup.

I'm also tempted to get one of the Hungry Loop rings and run Herald of Purity + 4 supports in there, my resistances are 130% on all so can definitely drop a ton.

Unless I'm understanding MoS wrong all it really offers you is 30% increased skill duration which is 1.5 seconds on an offering, minion duration is irrelevant as skeletons last like 25 seconds, you do get the added defense from them effecting you, but with 11k EHP it's not really needed.
Последняя редакция: Boltonsquads. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 8:50:59
"
"
Boltonsquads написал:
"
Is it correct to assume that if we don't intend to use Shield Charge that we literally don't need dexterity beyond potential gear requirements?

You need 95 Dex for Desecrate other than that you won't need anymore.

You don't need Desecrate to be levelled is the thing. Spectres are raised at a level independant of the corpse now, as per the recent Spectre change. All Desecrate is for now is for exploding the corpses for offerings and you don't need levelled corpses for that.

So, by the looks of it, you don't need dex.

But if you don't level Desecrate then your corpses will be low level, level 20 desecrate gives you up to level 100 Spectres.
Like I said, the level of the corpse doesn't matter anymore. Raise Spectre raises spectres at a fixed level instead of relying on the corpse/area
"
Like I said, the level of the corpse doesn't matter anymore. Raise Spectre raises spectres at a fixed level instead of relying on the corpse/area

Ah ok, I guess you don't have to level it then.
I see a lot of discussion about Mistress of Sacrifice, but I'm wondering why no one is talking about Essence Glutton as the 4th.

Is the 20% increased mana with MoM (so between 200-300 eHP in most cases) when most people already have 7000+ eHP on this build worth more than what Bone Barrior can provide?

Also as a benefit from Bone Barrier our minions get 20% more life in addition to less dmg taken to them, and we could potentially free up a gem slot for IC because we get level 20 Bone Armour.

Been running this setup on EB/MoM, taking bone barrier instead of essence glutton. Even without a 6L things just melt, though admittedly the two rings and the extra required dex on the build wasn't the cheapest. Still, even without essence glutton you get more than enough ES regen/recharge that you don't have to worry about running out of mana at all. That is, assuming you get hit in the middle of your horde.
"
ZeroCloud написал:
I see a lot of discussion about Mistress of Sacrifice, but I'm wondering why no one is talking about Essence Glutton as the 4th.

Is the 20% increased mana with MoM (so between 200-300 eHP in most cases) when most people already have 7000+ eHP on this build worth more than what Bone Barrior can provide?

Also as a benefit from Bone Barrier our minions get 20% more life in addition to less dmg taken to them, and we could potentially free up a gem slot for IC because we get level 20 Bone Armour.

this issue with bone armor is it doesn't last that long really and doesn't really stop that much dmg when your minions have 20k+hp,only good thing imho is the bleed immunity for minions.

"
Been running this setup on EB/MoM, taking bone barrier instead of essence glutton. Even without a 6L things just melt, though admittedly the two rings and the extra required dex on the build wasn't the cheapest. Still, even without essence glutton you get more than enough ES regen/recharge that you don't have to worry about running out of mana at all. That is, assuming you get hit in the middle of your horde.
as you don't run brutality have you considered triad Grip for gloves? could be quite solid unless you prefer to stay pure phys.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Triad_Grip for anyone wondering.
Последняя редакция: Valkirth. Время: 11 сент. 2019 г., 15:13:13
What's a nice unique to 6L while I craft a better rare? Any tips there?
what u think guys should i get the grave intention after indomitable army? Or there are better options?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация