[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Hello :)

I'm level 88 and all my points on the skill tree are placed accordingly to the Final Build tree posted in the first post.

I do not know how to continue, could be possible to upload the skill tree? To now i have a skill point available and i do not know where to place it.

Thanks!
What you took in ascendancy my friend above me?
why just not use 7link maul with extra lvl and empower in it ? then u will be able to 6l spectres in chest.

I think using thys 7l maces with extra lvl bonus would be better idea
my builds:
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113935
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2113984/page/1#p15407041
"
Rickenso написал:
What you took in ascendancy my friend above me?

Mindless Aggression > Unnatural Strength > Mistress of Sacrifice.

Working for bone barrier.

Thanks!
Thank you for this well written guide. I have a question for anyone that has played this in SSF. I am playing SSF for the first time with this build and was going through the guides Day 1 through 5 progress in gear. My question is getting the better gear just dependent on really good luck with drops or is there a method of chaos spamming and hoping you get good roles. I am new to crafting so I am learning allot through SSF. Anyone have tips on how to progress this build in SSF to get the better gear like the original poster has in this guide? I appreciate any help or tips anyone can offer.
Thanks for the build. I'm still relatively new to PoE so this build has helped me get a feel for things :D

With that being said, are the To Dust jewels necessary to clear the harder maps? I can't seem to get people to want to sell them to me. Everytime I try to PM people who have them listed in the trade section, they don't respond lol.

I've found a lot of good gear/uniques so far without trading and I would rather avoid sitting around town for hours on end PMing people or spamming trade chat when I could be out clearing maps myself, especially since the league will end in like 26 days.

For what it's worth, I'm clearing up to T9 maps with little trouble so far :D

Thanks.
Последняя редакция: DLImperia. Время: 19 нояб. 2019 г., 19:45:47
- I currently use a Matua Tupuna. Are Convoking Wands able to easily get +2 minion gem levels, or should I stick to the Matua?

- I found a Femurs of the Saints. How does the cost of getting it 3+3-linked, or even 6-linked, compare to the cost of crafting two Convoking Wands to best possible condition?

- I found a Wraithlord - is this worth using on a non-Spectres build? (my current helmet has a lot of my resists on it)
"
DLImperia написал:
Thanks for the build. I'm still relatively new to PoE so this build has helped me get a feel for things :D

With that being said, are the To Dust jewels necessary to clear the harder maps? I can't seem to get people to want to sell them to me. Everytime I try to PM people who have them listed in the trade section, they don't respond lol.

I've found a lot of good gear/uniques so far without trading and I would rather avoid sitting around town for hours on end PMing people or spamming trade chat when I could be out clearing maps myself, especially since the league will end in like 26 days.

For what it's worth, I'm clearing up to T9 maps with little trouble so far :D

Thanks.

I've been running this build in SSF without any To Dust jewels at all - just using abyss jewels. I've taken down Uber Elder with it (with some difficulty, but to be fair I'd never attempted the fight before).

It's been clearing all T16 maps very easily. The only things that have been problematic were 8 lane Blight encounters on maps with Beyond mods, and Minotaur guardian on a corrupted map with phys reflect mod.
Последняя редакция: Bk老虎. Время: 24 нояб. 2019 г., 4:39:24
Thanks for the build. End of league so thought I'd post my thoughts. It is excellent. All content down. I would suggest a 20% qual Vaal skeletons as soon as you can get one. It just is a one button push and win. It's great for Legion and boss encounters. Would recommend over a lvl 21 gem. I finished end game with a Devouring Diadem helm and it worked pretty good. The current helm and Maim on chest were not necessary and only have them now cuz i had ex to burn. As far as Spectre, I used Carnage chieftain and Host Chieftain but I also used Merveil's Retainer for Vulnerability. I have Pride socketed but almost never use it, as the build is stong enough without the mana drain. Anyways heres what I'm ending Blight with.

amigos, i tried this build in std hc.
I am at lvl 86 now and it is getting dangerous. Do you have any suggestions how I can make it to lvl 90 without death?

i have some C but std hc seems to be pretty dead... so ssf tips are appreciated a lot :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация