[3.9] Pure Phys Skeletons & Friends Necromancer — Beginner/SSF/Budget Build

Nice build i'm start new league with this ssf thx;)
Ok, pretty much wrapped up this league now that I've managed to clear 24 challenges. However, the last blighted map I did maxed out this gem, and I got a lucky Vaal on it:

It doesn't seem this has been asked much, so is it generally worth fitting one of these into the build if you get one?
So balance manifesto is out, and this build is not getting nerfed nearly as much as I expected. Losing a bit of damage and minion speed, forced to get level 21 Raise Spectre now, that's it. Unless there's something unexpected in the patch notes that wasn't in the manifesto, this build will be basically unchanged and still extremely strong in 3.9.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
viperesque написал:
So balance manifesto is out, and this build is not getting nerfed nearly as much as I expected. Losing a bit of damage and minion speed, forced to get level 21 Raise Spectre now, that's it. Unless there's something unexpected in the patch notes that wasn't in the manifesto, this build will be basically unchanged and still extremely strong in 3.9.

Do you think phys dmg reduction buff for enemies have much impact? You could afk through Uber elder and dodge only one shots, probably won't be too much of a hassle still?
"
MillenniumDH написал:
Do you think phys dmg reduction buff for enemies have much impact? You could afk through Uber elder and dodge only one shots, probably won't be too much of a hassle still?

Because of armour mechanics and the extreme amount of damage skeles deal per hit, I doubt it will matter much. They'd had to give enemies hundreds of thousands of armour to start affecting our damage by a noticeable amount. And frankly, this build can afford to lose a lot of damage before it become a problem. I ended up with about 7 mil Shaper DPS with my relatively average SSF gear this league. I don't think I'd even notice if I lost half of that, and it sounds like we're only going to lose 20% or so.
Have you done something awesome with [url=http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Sire_of_Shards]Sire of Shards[/url]? PM me and tell me all about it!
"
MillenniumDH написал:
"
viperesque написал:

And even if the complete Patch Notes do show more Nerfs to this Build, im pretty sure its still good enough to get you rolling, gather some currency and then roll into something else. Positive side effect: Summoner gear will be considerably cheaper again :D
"
LostSoul15 написал:

And even if the complete Patch Notes do show more Nerfs to this Build, im pretty sure its still good enough to get you rolling, gather some currency and then roll into something else. Positive side effect: Summoner gear will be considerably cheaper again :D

That's pretty much the reason I picked this build to play before the manifesto. I banked on the knee-jerk reactions of summoners being "dead" combined with people being sick of the playstyle from the last league to hopefully end up with an easy starter character that should be cheap to gear out.
Okay, no further nerfs in patch notes. Build is still stupid strong. I'm honestly a bit confused why skeleton damage wasn't nerfed directly. Oh well, free boss kills in 3.9!

Basically no changes to the guide, as none of the changes in the patch notes require or incentivise changing anything.
Последняя редакция: viperesque. Время: 10 дек. 2019 г., 22:46:39
Appreciate the guide. I haven't really played since Delve and wanted to come back for Metamorph, make a good attempt at SSF. This build looks great with the added bossing in the league.
Used this build in the Blight league and I was very happy with it. I'm pretty happy the sekeletons keep murdering stuff during a lag spike on my shitty computer.

I'll use it again in the Manifesto league.

Small request: There still seems to be a lot of possible improvement when you use the "High budget" gear. I checked out the gear CLloyd0 used to make te video you linked (character FoxySkeletons). It added about 1,5k extra hp, which helped a lot surviving the endgame content. The number of instant kills was reduced significantly. Maybe another gear tier could be added?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация