3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

I bought a 6l staff with 103% increased minion damage for pretty cheap, anyone have a guess if it is better than a 5l queens escape? Adds 18% block chance too.
hey grim, how are you getting 8k health at level 94? I have to use all utility gems to make this happen.

I'd also love advice on facing physical reflect maps. Summoning zombies over and over again is a pain.
Im not end game yet, but been running Consecrated path - Fortify and Holy relic along with the spec-skelly-zombie comp and i must say, its safe and tanky as fawk. The damage is rocking hard and the life regen is out of control. Using this build before migrating to a full zombiemancer, but kinda thinking in staying hybrid, really good league starter. Melee skelly is out of control!
What level do you level your CWDT and Phase Run to? In the PoB you have Phase Run at 20 and CWDT at 1, that can not work. Also, why are you putting Immolate Support with it, it can not support Phase Run.

Thanks!
"
SimplPrimate написал:
What level do you level your CWDT and Phase Run to? In the PoB you have Phase Run at 20 and CWDT at 1, that can not work. Also, why are you putting Immolate Support with it, it can not support Phase Run.

Thanks!

CWDT is for Immortal's Call. He accidentally put Immolate instead in the PoB link, but Phase Run is manual cast.
"
hey grim, how are you getting 8k health at level 94? I have to use all utility gems to make this happen.

I'd also love advice on facing physical reflect maps. Summoning zombies over and over again is a pain.

Let the zombies die and use skeletons for physical reflect maps
"

I've only ever gotten to 7.6K health myself.
8K health would mean getting 40+ life on all jewels and adding life crafting to all rares and getting sweet life rolls on all gear.
Последняя редакция: grimlock9999. Время: 6 сент. 2018 г., 2:39:03
I’m running this build but the guide itself is pretty patchwork. The gem setup doesn’t have decoy totem but is talked about in the guide, there’s no “sentinel” passive from the leveling priorities section I can find anywhere and the gear screenshots don’t match the socket colors and gems listed in the gem setup section so I sort of feel like I’m doing everything wrong at times.
"
grimlock9999 написал:
"
How do Melee Skeletons compare to Mage? I'm using a mage build while leveling now and already have 2 Dead Reckoning, but I've used Mage skeletons every season so Melee sounds interesting. Do they downsides compared to Mages?

I've used a lot of skellie mages. They are one of the safest ways to clear trash mobs, but clearspeed is generally slow, and you sacrifice a lot of defence to even get the bare minimum damage on them.

They also suck dealing with any type of room, corner or terrain.

Melee skellies are infinitely better at single target, scale damage way better, miss less (yes less!) Leave more room for defences, clear packed mobs better. With queens escape, clearspeed is better than mages.

If you want to do red maps, or delve deep, mages take about 5 times longer to kill bosses. But they are lovely to yellow map with.

Also for skellie mages, ignore necromancer. Occultist is far better: https://pastebin.com/GKqmppm3

Fantastic info, thanks!! I'm using your melee skeleton build now and it's crazy strong even at level 65. I've got a Queens Escape (thank goodness for a random exalt drop) and all the gear besides the chest and boots. It's already clearing really, really well.

My only deaths since I switched to melee are in Delves, but Delves are SUPER rippy so I don't think there's much to do about that.

Melee skeletons flat out DELETE bosses, holy crap
This is my first time running this type of build can you give me the leveling path passive tree?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация