3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
0sync0 написал:
It seems like you need to put a skill on the left mouse button if you use Vaal Skele. What is a good skill to put on the left mouse button?

shouldnt need anything on left click, plenty of our skills dont really need there own key. Like i keep stone golem on one key and if i need to switch it to enfeeble or purity for recasting, same for zombies and raise specter and animated guardian.
"
shouldnt need anything on left click, plenty of our skills dont really need there own key. Like i keep stone golem on one key and if i need to switch it to enfeeble or purity for recasting, same for zombies and raise specter and animated guardian.

Thanks. That makes a big difference.
Is this a good enchant for the boots? What would you guys value this enchant at?

"
Is this a good enchant for the boots? What would you guys this enchant at?

Fantastic enchant. Unfortunately it doesn't add much currency value because boot enchants only have a few options. Id pay an extra 10 choas to save a few lab runs though.
Having a blast with a slightly modified version of this build. I've not built around strength and zombies are only meatshields. All the damage is coming from skeletons.

Lots of improvements yet to make. But the 2 frenzy chieftains make a massive difference. The animated guardian also is huge.

I've just done a T15 Elder and killed the Phoenix. Deathless on both times and the Phoenix had some horrible mods. The T15 elder also exploded on my guardian and didn't kill it!

My Gear:

I've also got some excellent jewels - ilvl 83 Ghastly Jewels with a lot of added phys damage.
if i use minion speed in 6th Link setup skeletons, which gem should i drop? Maim? th
The game crashed while loading Zana's daily mission. The Guardian lost his items from the crash.

Currently at 7.8k life with the help of abyss jewels.

25ish life + 15%+ minion damage if you used a minion skill recently is only a couple chaos or you can craft your own.

Последняя редакция: blaza192. Время: 10 сент. 2018 г., 1:43:25
Holy cow look what I just bought, found a watchers eye I sold for 5ex today and someone just posted this for 4ex.

Does anyone know if empower 4 will be better than Maim with this skill gem? I used it last league but with a +1 gem level staff so empower was level 5.
Последняя редакция: NSUCK. Время: 10 сент. 2018 г., 20:32:13
Is this a good league starter? I'm level 23 at the moment but I just realized that the items required are pretty expensive (I have like a chaos right now). Is it better to use something else or is there a way to make this work without the proper iems until I can get enough currency?

First time doing a summoner.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация