3.8 New Queens Escape + Baron - super fast physical skeletons + zombies

"
derfington написал:
I’m running this build but the guide itself is pretty patchwork. The gem setup doesn’t have decoy totem but is talked about in the guide, there’s no “sentinel” passive from the leveling priorities section I can find anywhere and the gear screenshots don’t match the socket colors and gems listed in the gem setup section so I sort of feel like I’m doing everything wrong at times.

Running into a similar issue. Lucky for me I have the resources to fiddle around a bit, but still it would be nice to get some clearing up.
IGN: Sexy_Batman Brag_Ironballs Lady_Jaya_Ballard Orbok_Meatgod Two_Open_Sockets
"
derfington написал:
I’m running this build but the guide itself is pretty patchwork. The gem setup doesn’t have decoy totem but is talked about in the guide, there’s no “sentinel” passive from the leveling priorities section I can find anywhere and the gear screenshots don’t match the socket colors and gems listed in the gem setup section so I sort of feel like I’m doing everything wrong at times.

Yerh im also doing this build for first time, it is confusing I feel like im doing something completely wrong
"
grimlock9999 написал:
"
hey grim, how are you getting 8k health at level 94? I have to use all utility gems to make this happen.

I've only ever gotten to 7.6K health myself.
8K health would mean getting 40+ life on all jewels and adding life crafting to all rares and getting sweet life rolls on all gear.

"
sighlight написал:
hey grim, how are you getting 8k health at level 94? I have to use all utility gems to make this happen.

I'd also love advice on facing physical reflect maps. Summoning zombies over and over again is a pain.

Check out my character from last league Zerg_Rush, I have 8200+ life at level 94. Nothing particularly spectacular, normal damage / life jewels, a 4% life corruption bonus on gloves, and extra life on my belt.
"
I bought a 6l staff with 103% increased minion damage for pretty cheap, anyone have a guess if it is better than a 5l queens escape? Adds 18% block chance too.

The recommended option here is to have this staff as a weapon swap for bossing. This is expensive and annoying to prepare, so most players with kickass 2 handers like this just choose one or the other. I personally wouldn't give up the movespeed, but others have said the extra damage is much nicer.
Последняя редакция: grimlock9999. Время: 6 сент. 2018 г., 17:19:14
"
grimlock9999 написал:
"
I bought a 6l staff with 103% increased minion damage for pretty cheap, anyone have a guess if it is better than a 5l queens escape? Adds 18% block chance too.

The recommended option here is to have this staff as a weapon swap for bossing. This is expensive and annoying to prepare, so most players with kickass 2 handers like this just choose one or the other. I personally wouldn't give up the movespeed, but others have said the extra damage is much nicer.

Good point about swapping, I might just do that (or sell it). Not looking forward to the currency it will take me to 6l my queen's escape. The staff was only 30c so I couldn't pass it up, I was surprised no one bought it in over 9 hours with there being so many summoners this league. I suppose people just weren't searching for 100+ minion damage items.

Anyone have any idea if/how we can get staffs like last league? I've seen some of the mods in screen shots of the temple minion damage mod, last league I got one with 130+ minion damage and +1 level of gems. I think they can drop from delve in certain chests, but it seems unlikely to have as many in circulation as last league. There is also the fossil crafting, I'm not sure if that mod is even possible through fossils however.
"
brittt написал:
Anyone else trying the 1000 strength option? If so, how is it working?

I got 1000str but dont know how tough i became seems not too much. :chuckle:
Скрытый текст
Последняя редакция: lm0nstrl. Время: 6 сент. 2018 г., 18:08:26
How are you doing in Delve Dungeon with this build?
i really consider respeccing my char to a skele summoner, as i want to end up
with a golomancer as my final build. but i lvled up a magma orb elementalist, but have enough to respec, but im afraid Delve dungeon may be harder? or i donnt know. Can you tell me how your doing in delve?

And i shouldnt be afraid to respec right? even with a 30c budget after respec?
(ノಠ益ಠ)ノ ign Cazjer
"
How are you doing in Delve Dungeon with this build?
i really consider respeccing my char to a skele summoner, as i want to end up
with a golomancer as my final build. but i lvled up a magma orb elementalist, but have enough to respec, but im afraid Delve dungeon may be harder? or i donnt know. Can you tell me how your doing in delve?

And i shouldnt be afraid to respec right? even with a 30c budget after respec?

No issues so far.. Only at 6800 HP at this point and I pretty much just AFK
and look for items during dungeon instances. Some of the harder ones I just phase and run around. I've only died a few times all of them related to dark/using flares (pre patch). Depth 170ish ATM, level 90.

30c is low, but should be fine for yellow maps safely. Your weapon/chest and linking them will be the most expensive. Amulet is like 25c right now. Helm/boots/gloves are 1c each. Rings 1-20c (1c rings should be fine for a long time), belt 5-20c.
Hey grim, thanks for updating the passive trees in the leveling section!
It seems like you need to put a skill on the left mouse button if you use Vaal Skele. What is a good skill to put on the left mouse button?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация