[3.10] Death's Oath CI Occultist (RETIRED)

"
Can someone help me understand why Faster Casting on Contagion?
I thought you just cast contagion then spam Essence Drain. What am I getting wrong here?

Yeah its like he said, its just QOL since ED carries the damage. Tbh I haven't updated that levelling section much, you can use Soulrend/Bane too.
I make build guides for fun.

YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/c/cent664
Twitch - https://www.twitch.tv/cent664
Последняя редакция: cent664. Время: 18 апр. 2019 г., 20:35:19
Hello.
I am switching to this build now. Gathering gear. And I have not crafted gear much other than one mod per item. My question is about wands and I can't google answer for some reason.
How one wand can be rare and have only crafted mods? Should I regal magic one with one mod + multicraft to rare and then annul two non crafted mods with some bad chance to remove multicraft?

I have found that usual process looks like this: you alt something till you get one desired mod, then multicraft, then regal, then scourge if third mod is unwanted - multicraft is not removed. When you will regal third desired mod - craft the rest.

Also Soulrend has way more DPS in POB that ED and gives ES leech. Is there any reason to use ED in gloves CWCh setup instead of SR?
"
How one wand can be rare and have only crafted mods? Should I regal magic one with one mod + multicraft to rare and then annul two non crafted mods with some bad chance to remove multicraft?

So you just find the base(synthesized or otherwise), transmute for one mod, regal for 2. Annul twice and you get a rare wand with no mods on it. Then you multimod it and craft 5 affixes.

That's like an easy way to get a good wand. I think right now, the best base for this build is a sythesized base with non chaos multi as implicit with a good non chaos multi roll. Then either you do as above and multimod 5 mods or you alt till you get a good multi roll, isolate it with a lucky annul and then multimod the rest.

"
Also Soulrend has way more DPS in POB that ED and gives ES leech. Is there any reason to use ED in gloves CWCh setup instead of SR?

Well ED gives ES regen and lasts longer so I feel its more reliable during boss fights where you can't cast it that often. But I haven't tested SR on CWC so I'm not sure.

Nice, got it, thank you. Googled how to synthesize things you want. Looks simple. One mod wands is out there for nothing.

And I have already got magic wand with only one mod - +90% minion damage, because it has more aura DPS in POB. What steps should be to done to get wand with minion damage? I guess it is not as simple as with "synthesize - annul - multicraft".
Yo I did not read all 24 pages but after I check your link and char it seems that you have went to Minion dmg path since you have that crazy weapon.

Question, is it worth it to take that approach instead described in first post?
Maybe you could update first page with T16 or guardians/uber elder fight with that setup as well?

I am having a problem with trickster version of DO and would really like to try and feel CI but not sure if I should follow your guide or to take that minion approach instead.

thx in advance.
"
Question, is it worth it to take that approach instead described in first post?

The minion wheel is worth it even without the minion wand. A completely multimodded wand is just a bit less damage than the minion wand, it won't change your game. It's just for min max.

You can get roll/buy one with 25% ish non chaos multi mod and multimod the rest for similar damage. If you manage to do that on a sythesized base with non chaos multi implicit it's even more damage. Minion wheel stays regardless of what wand you use.

"
And I have already got magic wand with only one mod - +90% minion damage, because it has more aura DPS in POB. What steps should be to done to get wand with minion damage? I guess it is not as simple as with "synthesize - annul - multicraft".

I don't really understand what you're asking. Could you explain? If you have a magic wand with minion damage, you regal and try to hit the 50/50 annul (you could metacraft prefixes cannot be changed first to prevent bricking it but it'll be expensive. Depends on how expensive the minion base is). If you hit the annul right, then you multimod.

Thank you. That is just what I was asking for o)
Ruined my first synthesized wand because I was so eager to try it that forgot to scour it - non-ailment didn't make it in resulting wand. Gathering new ones. Prices are from 10 to 240 for 25-31% fractured wands o)

Will try to roll a +minion on it, regal and annul. It will be 50% chance, so same ~two annuls as for clean rare wand.

Also jewels can have "Minions deal #% increased damage", got one with +14%. Chaos + dot + non-ailment are from 1 ex now and with minion dmg are from 20ch.
Последняя редакция: LordOmni. Время: 21 апр. 2019 г., 2:14:14
Working on the wand. Those veil mods are impossible to get.

And I have a question about gloves links: why infused channeling and not controlled destruction? With CD instead of IC in POB ES have +100k dps. Also can't get why concentrated effect is not working - both ES and SR has AoE tag.
"
LordOmni написал:
Working on the wand. Those veil mods are impossible to get.

And I have a question about gloves links: why infused channeling and not controlled destruction? With CD instead of IC in POB ES have +100k dps. Also can't get why concentrated effect is not working - both ES and SR has AoE tag.

Infused channeling is boosting our death aura, that's the point. It's for clearing, not only for single target.
+100k dps is totally overestimation. You can't get such numbers in CwC gloves setup. If you remove buff from infused channeling and add 44% more damage from CD, it would be only 30% more damage on gloves setup. For it to be +100k DPS, your initial dps without it should be around 330k. No way.
Concentrated effect isn't working because it's not "area damage". ED, for example, has "aoe" tag, sure, but debuff that it applying - doesn't.
Considering that soulrend also "repeatedly apply damage over time short debuff to all withing radius" instead of "dealing damage to everyone in radius" (like caustic arrow), i assume it works the same.
Последняя редакция: Med1umentor. Время: 24 апр. 2019 г., 7:59:19
Ok, I see around +10% from infusion buff to DA, that's nice.
Yet controlled destruction actually gives more than +100k to ED.
I've recorded a video with it: https://youtu.be/IZ1tq-lM4V4

I see "Supported skills deal +41% more damage" on infused channeling and +44% on controlled destruction. I guess IC +41% more damage works only with blight because of channeling tag and CD +44% works on all spells in gloves. So this is real +44%-infused to ED/SR damage. I guess replacing IC with CD on bosses is viable.

Also I am not getting about AoE o) DA has no duration and with arcane surge it is still has no duration, but duration TAG from AS allows it to get buffs from duration supports. Less duration support literally "Supports any skill that has a duration", DA has no duration yet support works. So it is matter of tags and not logic o) Same with AoE tag on ED/SR and AoE tag on concentrated support - it should work. And CE "Supports any skill with an area of effect, regardless of whether that skill deals damage." ED and SR has area of effect, right?

And one more idea: if we replace Efficacy support in gloves with SR to get ED-SR-IC/CD-CwCh links we will get more dps than just replacing ED with SR, plus will have both ES regen and SR leech. CwCh will cycle between both spells and both has longer duration than ~1 sec cycle.
Последняя редакция: LordOmni. Время: 24 апр. 2019 г., 16:04:37

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация