[3.2] Notwisted's Chained Necro Hybrid. OG build. FULL GUIDE! FLOOD THE ATLAS

"
Inferius90 написал:
EK with crit strikes on 90lvl has 37% crit chance. I think it's not that bad
Or Bladefall - 32% crit but it attacks 5 times so higher chance to get flask charge

Bladefall + power charge on crit + inc crit strikes + curse on hit + elemental weakness

i would swap the ele weakness for vulnerability we are scaling Phys after all
any video?
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Besovskii написал:
any video?

working on this! its a priority I'm just more interested in finishing the build guide and taking the char to 80 before i focus on video's :P atm the most impressive thing is probably the T11 or uber lab.
"
notwisted написал:
"
Inferius90 написал:
Or Bladefall - 32% crit but it attacks 5 times so higher chance to get flask charge

Bladefall + power charge on crit + inc crit strikes + curse on hit + elemental weakness

Another thing I was thinking about is to drop discipline and use wrath and anger instead.
Ice Spear seems to be the best skill for crit. Highest base crit 7%. 44% without power charges. In groups of monters it has 80%+ chance to crit. And this skill can trigger elemental equilibrium
Последняя редакция: Inferius90. Время: 10 апр. 2018 г., 11:58:42
"
notwisted написал:
"
Besovskii написал:
any video?

working on this! its a priority I'm just more interested in finishing the build guide and taking the char to 80 before i focus on video's :P atm the most impressive thing is probably the T11 or uber lab.

Hi
video with t11-t14 map will be ok if possible.
Thx
░███░░█░░███░█░█░░░███░███░░░█▀▀░█░█░█░█░░░█▀▀░
░█▄█░█▄█░░█░░███░░░█░█░█▄░░░░█▀░░▐█▌░█░█░░░█▀░░
░█░░░█░█░░█░░█░█░░░███░█░░░░░███░█░█░█░███░███░
"
Inferius90 написал:
"
notwisted написал:
"
Inferius90 написал:

Another thing I was thinking about is to drop discipline and use wrath and anger instead.
Ice Spear seems to be the best skill for crit. Highest base crit 7%. 44% without power charges. In groups of monters it has 80%+ chance to crit. And this skill can trigger elemental equilibrium

I think it's def worth a shot ! it's important to note that if we take anger or wrath or both high phys dmg weapons should be swapped for high ele dmg weapons to actually make use of the auras. off the top of my head oro's seems a good choice even though it makes our AG a bit more vulnerable.. also it would be worth swapping out of abyssus and maybe equipping the AG with

Hrimnor's Resolve will scale fire damage, has some life and res.

Doedre's Scorn could also work if we swapped to a dual curse setup. no life on this though.

Chitus' Apex will give us some ele scaling

Eber's Unification has an as extra mod that will give us up to 8% chaos dmg off our ele dmg.

most of these are ES based so if we want them to benefit the survivability of the minions aswell we really should be running discipline.

I mostly chose to scale phys for 2 reasons.
1 there are alot of items to do it with.
2 it's easier to get phys and hp on am time than ele and hp afink. also high phys weapons seem more common than high ele weapons.

do some testing and let me know !
"
Besovskii написал:
"
notwisted написал:
"
Besovskii написал:
any video?

Hi
video with t11-t14 map will be ok if possible.
Thx

I'll try to get something up asap. I won't be doing it tonight though.
"
Inferius90 написал:

orb of storms has a good crit chance iirc I used it while I was leveling my totem build to generate power charges. worked well. might so be worth testing.
The only downside of harvest is that you can only get 1 charge for 1 flask at time, but it works the same as pathfinder Master Surgeon
"
Inferius90 написал:
The only downside of harvest is that you can only get 1 charge for 1 flask at time, but it works the same as pathfinder Master Surgeon

have you done any testing yet ? I'm think we just attack really fucking fast :p = lots of flask charges quickly

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация