[3.2] Notwisted's Chained Necro Hybrid. OG build. FULL GUIDE! FLOOD THE ATLAS

Tried this - here are my thoughts:

1. Dervish makes you waste so much equipment space. Why not change it for united in dream + lycos with Necromancer Aegis - will boost your DPS and AG survivability way more, frees up your flasks and 6 gem slots(if currency is not an issue). I think even just scourge with lyco will be better.

2. You don't have that much ES - might as well just respec into life with kaom's roots. And if you remove dervish it will still be +2 gems.

3. Taking aura nodes(mainly reduced mana reservation) and running haste with enlighten(3 is enough) helps a lot.

Main headache is Dervish that forces you into stacking writhing jars and all limitations(5 flasks, 6 gem slots, 2 weapon\shield slots) that comes with it. Even if it's a gimmick of this build - it adds so little and forces you to sacrifice so much.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 15 апр. 2018 г., 13:32:58
"
Toralian написал:
Tried this - here are my thoughts:

1. Dervish makes you waste so much equipment space. Why not change it for united in dream + lycos with Necromancer Aegis - will boost your DPS and AG survivability way more, frees up your flasks and 6 gem slots(if currency is not an issue). I think even just scourge with lyco will be better.

2. You don't have that much ES - might as well just respec into life with kaom's roots. And if you remove dervish it will still be +2 gems.

3. Taking aura nodes(mainly reduced mana reservation) and running haste with enlighten(3 is enough) helps a lot.

Main headache is Dervish that forces you into stacking writhing jars and all limitations(5 flasks, 6 gem slots, 2 weapon\shield slots) that comes with it. Even if it's a gimmick of this build - it adds so little and forces you to sacrifice so much.

Awesome that you tried the build !! thanks bro ;) I love having feedback on my work!!

"

ah yes, I know exactly what you mean here. it is true that we are shoe horning our selves with the duo. here's my thoughts on it.

1)having rampage is great! It's a huge boots to our clear. lately I have been hot swapping the duo like this:
- enter the map pop a writhing jar kill the worm with duo equipped and then before I start actually running the map I weapon swap to the scourges and start going. This gives us the rampage we want from the duo and we get to use our scourges for dps boost aswell.

As for the UiD this weapon is kick ass! we do gain more dps from the scourges (at least according to POB) but I would like to test how it feels myself before I dismiss it so I'll do some testing tomorrow and update then. (won't be on tonight).
Lyco, I often think about using this shield. the only issue I have with it is it really forces us into shield charge which is fine done get me wrong,I just think whirling blades is better,I recently dropped the vitality for a haste so the speed bonus for whirling blades feels great. We sit at around 75% chance to hit with the AG and AGW has increased accuracy so that comes closer to 90%, if these numbers were lower (like AG below 60ish) then I would be running the lyco no problems, but we really wouldn't see too much of an increase here with lyco. If we were going to run a shield I think there are other shields to consider first.

I'm currently playing around with the flasks (I only really RIP when I get frozen or poisoned now so I really am feeling not having the flasks.)

NOTE:
I'm going to take out the leap slam and run a empower and haste setup in the gloves so this Fred's up the ring for the unique that stops us being frozen. then we use the poison immune pantheon and this pretty much loves the freeze poison issues we face.

if we just use the rampage to clear maps then i think swapping 2 flasks should be ok. Don't forget that rampage aside, we still use the flasks to get the ball rolling on AGW generation We will still need this aspect when it comes to bosses.
In fact on that note I'm currently leveling a scion to try a pathfinder necro variant that would be wormblastery and allow us to hit the very end game content.

"

Yea we only have around 5.2k ES (higher with spirit offering) but when i was theory crafting this it made more since to take es in the tree (convenient) and run a hybrid. I currently sit at just over 7k ehp and while more ES with CI is the dream I can't really see it being better than what I have now without GG gear. Life spec. takes us out of the necro tree and rewuieres respecing after leveling so i stuck with hybrid, if you could share a tree with what you were thinking I would love to have a crack at it. Running an occultist with CI fixes this for us but we lose alot of dps dropping the necro ascendency.sadface.

"

where are you eating all this mana ? we only really need to use 3 skills.
our movement skill
desecrate
spirit offering

even then we don't really need to desecrate vs bosses, while in the map there will be plenty of corpses around. I got mana Regan on one of my rings and aside from a no regen map (hello 4 hybrid flasks :p about the only time you are really happy to have them).

I'll be posting a few changes to the build soon that allows for a change in the flask setup and i drop the leap slam for an empowered haste (still messing with this).
Along with a gems and links section that finishes the guide. (aside from a few videos I still need to post). stay tuned !!
Последняя редакция: notwisted. Время: 15 апр. 2018 г., 21:30:13
You can use whirling blades with shield + claw or shield + sword.

Lyco is great dps boost and frees you form wasting accuracy gem slot since minions don't have that much accuracy. LVL 26+ AG maybe has enough, but not his animated Starforges for sure. 30% block is also great.

My point with UiD - it greatly boosts survivability of our AG(5% leech, chaos resists) and his minions as well as giving nice DPS boost with poison stacks from 20+ starforges with multistrike.

Flasks. If you're not using dervish - i don't see the point of having so much writhing jars. Just 1-2 for popping at the start/on the boss wil be enough.

Haste aura and aura nodes - it's just QoL. Since our minions don't have very agressive AI at least they will run back and forth faster. It's not that big of an investment for 1 more aura, better aura coverage and better discipline/vitality. I run it with watcher's eye haste phasing. Can switch up with determination\grace if you and AG need more defences.

I considered ascendant with necro/other ascendancy as well, but i doubt it will work great for our main AG. My main concern is keeping him alive - that's why i offered UiD+lyco.

You can also look for elder helmet enchants with AG resists - so he can be always capped resist-wise - there're situations where he leaves your auras range and you don't want him having a sudden 20%+ more damage taken "debuff".

Life wise - i can get about 5k on my lvl 90 character + 2k+ es. You also get some defences against phys, life flasks, regen, stun immunity - so i'm not sold on going ES at all. Scion's life wheel is close so it's not far away from your passive pathing at all.

Include some watcher's eye recomendations - many of them are cheap these days.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 16 апр. 2018 г., 0:32:25
"
Toralian написал:
You can use whirling blades with shield + claw or shield + sword.

Lyco is great dps boost and frees you form wasting accuracy gem slot since minions don't have that much accuracy. LVL 26+ AG maybe has enough, but not his animated Starforges for sure. 30% block is also great.

My point with UiD - it greatly boosts survivability of our AG(5% leech, chaos resists) and his minions as well as giving nice DPS boost with poison stacks from 20+ starforges with multistrike.

Flasks. If you're not using dervish - i don't see the point of having so much writhing jars. Just 1-2 for popping at the start/on the boss wil be enough.

Haste aura and aura nodes - it's just QoL. Since our minions don't have very agressive AI at least they will run back and forth faster. It's not that big of an investment for 1 more aura, better aura coverage and better discipline/vitality. I run it with watcher's eye haste phasing. Can switch up with determination\grace if you and AG need more defences.

I considered ascendant with necro/other ascendancy as well, but i doubt it will work great for our main AG. My main concern is keeping him alive - that's why i offered UiD+lyco.

You can also look for elder helmet enchants with AG resists - so he can be always capped resist-wise - there're situations where he leaves your auras range snd you don't want him having a sudden 20%+ more damage taken "debuff".

Life wise - i can get about 5k on my lvl 90 character + 2k+ es. You also get some defences against phys, life flasks, regen, stun immunity - so i'm not sold on going ES at all. Scion's life wheel is close so it's not far away from your passive pathing at all.

Include some watcher's eye recomendations - many of them are cheap these days.

yea you can use whirling blades with just 1 weapon type required but we have a very fast reliable whirling blades dual wielding claws.

I'm at work so I shouldn't be fucking around too much but I did just try the lyco setup in POB and we will gain more from a scourge lyco than a UiD lyco. the starfordges are at 86% accuracy using the POB I posted (should be the newest but if not I'll have to update it tonight.) I agree the block is very nice.

so we can get leech on our abyss jewels which helps a lot the chaos res is nice however. and poison is awesome but takes a while to really have a nice effect. I am liking the UiD more and more however.

yea if we don't use the duo we don't really need 4 Writhing Jars. 2 would be plenty. 3 to be bulletproof.

nice QOL and I'll mess around and see what feels good I'm not too keen to put points into mana however as we don't really need that much mana. We can force the minions to attack whatever targets we want by "hitting" the target. (manual cursing works aswell). although the AI desperately needs work.

The AG is pretty tanky man ~ 70k. Life as long as you pay attention to him (why wouldn't you when he is wearing like 6ex odd worth of gear.) he is pretty much unkillable.I have downed atziri a few times and ripped him 1 time out of like 5 cause I stopped paying attention to him thinking he was good. Convocation is a godsend here.

yea the elder helm is nice idea I'll add this into the guide.

see I feel like 5k life with 2k es is better than the 2k life 5+k as we rock but we also benefit more from aura with es. and we get some. nice as regen with auras and watchers eye aswell. the scion life wheel will get in the tree by the time I'm lol 90 it just happened to be my lowest priority cause I'm not convinced CI isn't a good idea yet. (still considering that kickass occultist.)

yea I'll add watchers eye recommendations in the guide aswell. thanks for the info and tips bro. Love it.

Последняя редакция: notwisted. Время: 16 апр. 2018 г., 1:57:29
Don't know where you're getting 70k+ AG life from.
I managed to "craft" +3 lvl of socketed minion gems with socketed gems supported by lvl 20 minion life helmet and with lvl 4 empower, lvl 21 animate guardian, 120+ life armour with %increased life and 199 kaom's roots it goes only to 64,5k on in-game tooltip.

Scourge is only better dmg-wise if you don't count in poison stacks from UiD.

Noticed that Malachai's Mark don't give us anything. Starforges(+ duo if you run them) do most of the work and AG has very litlle kill count with only 20% chance to generate a charge. On bosses he mostly wails on the boss and can't generate charges either. Need to find better gloves for him I think. Maybe vorici gloves with increased life leeched per second - will be good with UiD 5% leech.

Also these defences are not enough for high red rare maps - AG will die. Look at the elementalist golemancer with 12 primordial harmony jewels(+24% regen), immunnity to elemental damage - even their golems die with lvl 27 golem gems on some guardians with mods. My point is for how expensive AG is - it's not nearly enough. Needs more defences\life\regen to run high red maps with mods. Said to say but if you want to push this build to high tier maps - dervish needs to go, spirit offering changed to bone offering with shield and necromancer aegis. Even then - don't know if I will try to risk him running any T15 or guardian. Even on T10-11, some red beasts manage to visibly dent his life pool.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 16 апр. 2018 г., 13:30:38
"
Toralian написал:
Don't know where you're getting 70k+ AG life from.
I managed to "craft" +3 lvl of socketed minion gems with socketed gems supported by lvl 20 minion life helmet and with lvl 4 empower, lvl 21 animate guardian, 120+ life armour with %increased life and 199 kaom's roots it goes only to 64,5k on in-game tooltip.

Scourge is only better dmg-wise if you don't count in poison stacks from UiD.

Noticed that Malachai's Mark don't give us anything. Starforges(+ duo if you run them) do most of the work and AG has very litlle kill count with only 20% chance to generate a charge. On bosses he mostly wails on the boss and can't generate charges either. Need to find better gloves for him I think. Maybe vorici gloves with increased life leeched per second - will be good with UiD 5% leech.

Also these defences are not enough for high red rare maps - AG will die. Look at the elementalist golemancer with 12 primordial harmony jewels(+24% regen), immunnity to elemental damage - even their golems die with lvl 27 golem gems on some guardians with mods. My point is for how expensive AG is - it's not nearly enough. Needs more defences\life\regen to run high red maps with mods. Said to say but if you want to push this build to high tier maps - dervish needs to go, spirit offering changed to bone offering with shield and necromancer aegis. Even then - don't know if I will try to risk him running any T15 or guardian. Even on T10-11, some red beasts manage to visibly dent his life pool.

so I'm rocking the +2 helm lvl 18 minion life empower 4 and 20/20 AG (POB puts it at 80k with a 21/20). POB gives him ~73k HP I think tooltip is 50k but I would be more willing to trust POB on this.

yup I actually thought about the poison stacks last night we would get a fairly sizable dps boost from the poison alone.

The gloves were me messing around with attempting to share charges with us / minions it doesn't seem possible at this point I have tried a few things to achieve it aswell... the best outcome I have had so far was an oro's and and the selfgenerated frenzy charges worked .. ok not great. I think I actually have a pair of vorici gloves on him atm. cause I'm still working on the build I sort of update the guide as I go. a few things need to be changed as it is.

so I agree guardians are hard to do. and no it isn't safe. not with he current build. I can however confirm that this build will trivialize up to at least T12's (so long as we have the Agw's for the bossfight we down bosses ez peez. I didn't do any gaming last night so I havnt had a chance to get the UiD build in there and tested but I'll try to get on tonight. I have however completed up to T14 the biggest issue in that fight was us surviving... the AG might have had a small dip but it wasn't worrying for me.) i havnt actually tried a guardian kn this build yet (truth be told I'm still contemplating switching to occultist and running CI) but I know that the best way for this build to achieve end game with a scion pathfinder. Currently I'm not convinced a necro version will actually be able to do the very endgame content but I feel like with your help I'll give it s red hot go :p. Some red beasts are also harder to take down than the map boss so that's another can of worms. (sidenote I'll be fighting a spirit beast soon on this build.)

just a note that with UiD and lyco
As an occultist. we hit 1.7k leech 3.4khp p/sec (2+ atks/sec more if I went 21/20 on faster attacks) and regens 3.8k/sec
(not exact numbers) that's 7.2k hp gain per sec using spirit offering and doesn't include life gain from necro ages.

As a necro the numbers are:

5.6k regen
2.5k leech with 3 atks a sec =7.5k
13.1k hp gain a sec as a necro. (again without necro ageis and with spirit offering.)

necro is the obvious choice we just have to deal with survivability issues even if we take the life variant of the build.
Последняя редакция: notwisted. Время: 16 апр. 2018 г., 18:46:10
If you want charge generation so bad - just use Victario's Charity instead of lyco.

Think about changing Maim with Ruthless in armour.

Going Occultist you will gain some defences, but you will have to sacrifice your AG defences, damage and control. No bonus life, no bonus regen, no lower CD convocation, no free + ele resists, no offering bonuses for you.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 17 апр. 2018 г., 0:39:18
"
Toralian написал:
If you want charge generation so bad - just use Victario's Charity instead of lyco.

Think about changing Maim with Ruthless in armour.

yea but that was charge generation without using necro ageis.

woah love the idea. I would love to collaborate if your keen on that kind of idea.
I think you refer to wands - there is one problem. AG equipment is tied to character, not gem. Need this one to die or test it on other character.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 17 апр. 2018 г., 3:53:07
yea I know what you mean. we really are locked into the class we choose with this build
especially when we gear the AG for end game.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация