[3.2] Notwisted's Chained Necro Hybrid. OG build. FULL GUIDE! FLOOD THE ATLAS

"
Toralian написал:
Wasp nest + Victario's charity on guardian is a pretty decent cheap setup for guardian with envy instead of haste. Finished Reef with it on my ascendant.

how are you finding the ascendent version? I'm going to make one soon I think. you just can't beat the minion generation.

added to the guide.
added new budget gear section to the guide. was requested and should give a much clearer idea of the total investment to get the build up and running.
Последняя редакция: notwisted. Время: 22 апр. 2018 г., 3:33:25
Ascendant works better for sure.

Animate weapon helm enchant(24% to create extra animated weapon) works with Chains of Command. It's rare and expensive on good helmets, but its the best enchant.

You can run it with whatever you want. Elemental versions are way cheaper and have almost the same effect with Elemental Equilibrium. Fire ones - like Martyr of innocence/Oro's sacrifice with anger, lightning ones - like hyaon's fury+victario's charity on AG with wrath. Or you can use vagan's "can't miss" weapons and boost them with 3 elemental auras and swap lyco with victario's charity/other shield(need serious tree\gear change). Way cheaper and have comparable effect. Use generosity for auras. Best second ascendancy for elemental ones - inquisitor(10% more elemental dmg, elemental ailment immunity on cons ground).

Dropped Abyssus for Leer Cast on AG, since he is not our main source of dmg. Swapped Kaom's Roots with Victario's Flight.

Killed Hydra with elemental fire Oro's setup on pathfinder\inquisitor ascendant and Starforge phys\chaos setup on pathfinder\necro ascendant.

Will try Starforge Phys\Chaos setup on endgame and decide is it even worth it vs wasp nest\elemental setups.

Vaal Haste is really good with animated weapons - pretty much a must.

Strongly advise including Phase Run in your CWDT setup.

Don't focus on Guardian's dmg too much - he's not the main source of it. He's not even the main source of animated weapons generation. +2 minion/+3 minion helmet or something like The vertex with lvl 4 empower+minion life+minion damage is enough. No need for maximum life or dmg prefixes(though dmg one is better since it will give animated weapons a boost).

Can keep your Dancind Duo\Dervish in swap slot for rampage generation. Swap to it, kill 1 enemy, swap back - free rampage. Easy to keep it on 1k forever with ascendant.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 23 апр. 2018 г., 10:04:05
"
Toralian написал:
Ascendant works better for sure.

Animate weapon helm enchant(24% to create extra animated weapon) works with Chains of Command. It's rare and expensive on good helmets, but its the best enchant.

You can run it with whatever you want. Elemental versions are way cheaper and have almost the same effect with Elemental Equilibrium. Fire ones - like Martyr of innocence/Oro's sacrifice with anger, lightning ones - like hyaon's fury+victario's charity on AG with wrath. Or you can use vagan's "can't miss" weapons and boost them with 3 elemental auras and swap lyco with victario's charity/other shield(need serious tree\gear change). Way cheaper and have comparable effect. Use generosity for auras. Best second ascendancy for elemental ones - inquisitor(10% more elemental dmg, elemental ailment immunity on cons ground).

Dropped Abyssus for Leer Cast on AG, since he is not our main source of dmg. Swapped Kaom's Roots with Victario's Flight.

Killed Hydra with elemental fire Oro's setup on pathfinder\inquisitor ascendant and Starforge phys\chaos setup on pathfinder\necro ascendant.

Will try Starforge Phys\Chaos setup on endgame and decide is it even worth it vs wasp nest\elemental setups.

Vaal Haste is really good with animated weapons - pretty much a must.

Strongly advise including Phase Run in your CWDT setup.

Don't focus on Guardian's dmg too much - he's not the main source of it. He's not even the main source of animated weapons generation. +2 minion/+3 minion helmet or something like The vertex with lvl 4 empower+minion life+minion damage is enough. No need for maximum life or dmg prefixes(though dmg one is better since it will give animated weapons a boost).

Can keep your Dancind Duo\Dervish in swap slot for rampage generation. Swap to it, kill 1 enemy, swap back - free rampage. Easy to keep it on 1k forever with ascendant.

nice one on downing the guardian I'm going to start attempting them very soon. (just got my scion to lvl 72 iirc)

Yea I thought I wrote something about running ele weapons on he AG (w/ EE) being cheaper than a physical setup but I think we scale phys a bit more and it works well with the poison. (mostly because it's easier to get a high phys dps weapon than a comparable ele weapon.

vaal haste is awesome! do writhing jars give vaal souls?

Phase run would be great as well so long as we drop the coh setup for a manual course w/ wither totem cause we will lose phasing as soon as we hit something iirc.

so long as he deals enough dmg to sustain his leech in boss fights then I agree we should put more into our animated weapons than the AG.

yea I kept my dd in a weapon swap for the 1 kill then swap back trick (pretty sure I added this to the guide as well in the tips section.)
Writhing jars don't give you souls.

Spell totems wither targeting is bad and it tends to die. Better cast it yourself - you only use it on red beasts and bosses.

Killed Phoenix and won the game later
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 24 апр. 2018 г., 12:27:29
I'm actually messing around with vulnerability / despair dual curse atm works nicely. even with the 75% less on bosses

wow
easy 10ex for that bad boy right there
I'm using Wither-CWC-Vulnerability-Despair.

Crafted Aspect of the Spider on ring and run it instead of haste. Works great more defence and 15% more dmg.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 26 апр. 2018 г., 14:40:06
"
Toralian написал:

Crafted Aspect of the Spider on ring and run it instead of haste. Works great more defence and 15% more dmg.

how's the aoe of wither? I can see it feeling bad tbh. we sorta want as much space as possible between us and enemy's

these might be better than an aspect ring.
Последняя редакция: notwisted. Время: 26 апр. 2018 г., 18:43:38
"
notwisted написал:
"
Toralian написал:

how's the aoe of wither? I can see it feeling bad tbh. we sorta want as much space as possible between us and enemy's

Don't need AoE on wither - use it in cwc setup to curse and fully use it only on bosses and red beasts. Just don't namelock the boss and you can change wither's targeting every channeling cast.

Fenumus' weave give us nothing but aspect of the spider skill. Better just craft aspect on anything and use other gloves, You can give them to Guardian for nice dmg boost, but i prefer leech rate.
Последняя редакция: Toralian. Время: 26 апр. 2018 г., 20:48:02
"
Toralian написал:
"
notwisted написал:
"
Toralian написал:

Don't need AoE on wither - use it in cwc setup to curse and fully use it only on bosses and red beasts. Just don't namelock the boss and you can change wither's targeting every channeling cast.

Fenumus' weave give us nothing but aspect of the spider skill. Better just craft aspect on anything and use other gloves, You can give them to Guardian for nice dmg boost, but i prefer leech rate.

(120-170)% increased Evasion and Energy Shield
the es would help us even if just a little seeing as we get it from chains anyway

+(40-50) to maximum Life
meh life roll

(6-9)% increased Attack and Cast Speed
helps with the wither channeling even if just a little.

(40-60)% increased Damage with Hits and Ailments against Enemies affected by 3 Spider's Webs

this is he one I figured would help us most. unless the hits are limited just to us.. but I think it will work for every hit against enemy's wouldn't it ?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация