[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
Hohenheim_ написал:
While we have almost no increased Cast Speed. That probably skews the data a bit.

Huh? They get 20% increased cast speed from from quality on Spell Echo and GMP, arguably not all that much, but the really big whopper is applied after that: 70% more Cast Speed from Spell Echo... so their cast speed modifier can be well in excess of 200%. Now, how this can possibly equate to "almost no increased cast speed" is beyond me. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 7:27:48
Not to mention golem buffs and of course 1 eminence and that's more than enough to maximize magma CD as tests have shown. Which is also why you don't need to run
Victario's Charity + Necro aegis as some other builds have, the frenzy charge is cute but unless you have 14 harmony, u still running into CD.

In either case, there are a few things that hold true. The build isn't cheap, so to the point of another build in the 2-6 million dps that is less expensive, that is likely in probably several cases.

There are a lot of options for play style while still viable. One config for mapping or delve is not likely the config for bossing. While total dps can get up there, it isn't necessarily single target but certainly there is enough single target to do all content with ease. Proper play style, which I tried to highlight, can maximize single target dps if that is sticking point.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 9:15:32
Tomay what do you think of hypothermia? Small chance to freeze?

Seems I have to do all testing in delve as everything in red maps is instant dead.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 8:59:27
"
tomay написал:
"
Hohenheim_ написал:
While we have almost no increased Cast Speed. That probably skews the data a bit.

Huh? They get 20% increased cast speed from from quality on Spell Echo and GMP, arguably not all that much, but the really big whopper is applied after that: 70% more Cast Speed from Spell Echo... so their cast speed modifier can be well in excess of 200%. Now, how this can possibly equate to "almost no increased cast speed" is beyond me. ;)

Yeah I misspoke there... Kinda forgot about GMP as well. Keep thinking it is 10% increased damage. I was more thinking along the lines of even though increased cast speed is additive, at low values it works out quite similar to more cast speed. But I forgot about GMP. I'm guessing there must be something else I'm missing that skews the DPS towards eminence in my build.

Now that I'm getting closer to where I'd like to be with the build, I'm seeing a lot more potential and single target is looking a little better. Still trying to figure out the best links for single target DPS though. Waiting on an Empower Lvl4 before changing things up yet again to get that bit more damage out.

@ShadowHamed: I didn't think Golem buffs worked on the Golems themselves? Lightning golem buffs wouldn't help Flame golems cast speed right? Or did I misread the wiki?
Feeding Frenzy
"
ShadowHamed написал:
Tomay what do you think of hypothermia? Small chance to freeze?

Chance to freeze, even if 100%, comes into play after we met the minimum damage requirement ("Freezes with a duration smaller than 0.3 seconds are discarded, effectively requiring a hit of 5% enemy life"). Unlike with Chill and Shock, Beacon of Ruin does not override the minimum damage requirement for Freeze. So there's no chance that we ever freeze anything after Act 1 Twilight Strand. ;)
"
Hohenheim_ написал:
I didn't think Golem buffs worked on the Golems themselves? Lightning golem buffs wouldn't help Flame golems cast speed right? Or did I misread the wiki?

No, you're right there. Golem buffs only ever affect the player, never any minions or allies with the exception of Totems (and only Flame, Lightning, Ice Golem buffs apply as they affect the skill used by the totem but Stone/Chaos golem do not apply life regeneration or physical damage reduction to the totem). The new Carrion Golem is another exception to that rule but its buff only applies to non-golem minions.

"
Hohenheim_ написал:
Kinda forgot about GMP as well.

And here is where it's getting really complex... ;)

The 10% increased cast speed from quality GMP/LMP only applies to the Magma Balls and Immolate (which are projectile skills) but not to Flame Wave.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 12:37:57
This seemed to indicate otherwise to me ”Supported Skills have 10% chance to Freeze Enemies which are Chilled” and I also thought I observed a few freezes in my short test, but perhaps my eyes cheated me.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 20 сент. 2019 г., 13:43:26
Again GGG with their wording... ;)

But believe you me, the minimum damage requirement always takes priority when it comes to Freeze, Chill, and Shock. So unless this minimum damage requirement is met any hit will be discarded, regardless their chance to apply any of these ailments.

And Beacon of Ruin only overrides the minimum damage requirements for Shock and Chill but not for Freeze.
Yes, In this case, the wording is only slightly muddy. I just assumed the % was there anyway with a crit against chilled or whatever so it seems silly to have this line item if u also have to hit the dmg threshold, but makes sense in some ways too. No matter.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация