[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

We aren't talking about single target, we are talking about tough packs. A GMP doesn't all hit a single target. The 40% more balls also don't miss a target 99% of the time, which would need to be true for your claim to be accurate. By all means, keep using LMP. Part of the game is play style, u may improve your mechanics when firing 40% fewer balls, maybe it's less noisy on the screen and easier to concentrate thus seems smoother.
But it IS actually the tougher rare/unique monsters in such packs (Abyss, Breach, Delve, Legion) that do hold you up unless you bring more single target damage to the party. The rabble melts immediately anyway, they're never the worry.

Now, I don't play Blight league but apparently there seem to be some complaints about not having enough damage to deal with that content in a satisfactory manner.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 10:35:17
It could be down to other factors such as leap slam vs and how u apply EE. 5+ pack of tough monster will drop quicker with GMP + 40% more balls per data. No matter... To each their own. ;)
Leap Slam? Sorry, but I fail to see what my traveling skill has to do with single target damage.

EE application? One zap with Arc triggers EE on the whole pack, up to 8 monsters anyway... and I do zap a lot. If anything my EE is even more reliable.^^

Now, you mentioned 5% less damage on my amulet but we do run with the same amount of Harmony jewels so whatever difference there is, I suppose the +2 levels on the flame golems and +1 level to their support gems should have that pretty much covered.

And who cares for "+40% more balls per data" if a lot of them don't inflict any damage... that's like firing 40% more blanks. ;)
That's the dispute, you think 40% more balls are missing all targets, they do vs single target but not packs. 99% would need to miss, in packs, not going to happen.

Your lower CD on your harmony probably translates to a jewel or more in my favor, but u can add that up if u choose. ;P
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 11:48:22
Now here's the thing... in the other guide is now a lot of talk about shotgunning, i.e. explosions from all spreading projectiles can inflict damage on a single target but this is thanks to the greatly increased AoE from Pledge of Hand (and probably having Fearsome Force in tree as well).

I very much doubt that it is possible to achieve the "shotgunning effect" from multiple projectiles without some serious AoE increase, GGG were hellbent in the past to make shotgunning impossible.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 12:00:50
I do plan to test things out fyi. I have decided to work flammability back into build too which I haven't used since I dropped it as aura.
For those that haven't seen the data on harmonies. Cast speed does nothing with 9 harmony, echo is virtually all u need. Need 14-15 harmonies to start to benefit from cast speed beyond echo.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1lA7tpZ-7ZOSS2yWK3bWV9IBbYta7qMbAjvO1G96wVdM/edit?usp=drivesdk

Echo, Feeding frenzy, 1 eminence, GMP, + other passive etc more than enough. Eminence is only for increased golem buffs/armor.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 13:09:46
May I ask what you're doing with Ice Bite? Just for the added cold damage?

Bone Chill gives a lot more Chill effect than Hypothermia.

And since you can chill now you might as well test Temp Chains for super slo-mo. ;)
That was a 5 min test, both of those are going to be dropped for CoH + flammability. Unfortunately, I haven't been able to login and play. U confirmed my dreams of freeze were foolish. Ty

Flammability will still be -17% fire against Uber elder, -17 to -48 fire is a good range.

What's your shock dmg again? Up time?
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 21 сент. 2019 г., 14:47:51

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация