[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

But all is not lost really, I can always go back to 5+3 golems with a proper amulet. I'll lose two flame golems all right but never mind them whimps, good f*cking riddance I say. The rest of them will be back to their former bad@$$ glory with 38k life dealing real golem damage (Stone Golem 52k life)... you see immortality isn't really gone, it's only on hiatus. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 9:07:45
Yes, many ways to skin it, depending on where the sticking point is, which is unclear until first hand account.
"
ShadowHamed написал:
Got it, well you are in blight and have first hand, so I won't question. I have meatshield on support golems and empower on flame + indomitable and no hard hitting content outside of something crazy in delve will drop them. Those blight bosses must hit harder than Minotaur.

Additionally, the increased dmg or cast on passive isn't as good as indomitable considering we get crazy increased from harmonies.

A lot of builds will suffer in blight by what u describe.

Do you think Meatshield Support is better than Empower Lvl4 for Supports? I see that you put your Golems in your helm for the +1 to get Chaos to 5% reduction. Maybe I will try that when I get Enlighten Lvl4.

I've swapped back to Imdomitable Army and might try Meatshield with my next Blighted Map again to see how it goes.

The Blighted Bosses hit insanely hard. I've had more trouble with most T11 Blighted Bosses than I've had with Guardians. I just got killed in three hits in my last Blighted Map. Again with 11K+ eHP and 89% phys reduction and capped resistances.

Builds that can proliferate ignite or poison completely destroy Blight. And a lot of other minion builds make short work of it (spectres and zombies are easy mode). And I think Ice Golems would be very effective due to their much higher single target damage. But yeah any build that sits in between crazy big clear speed and big single target will struggle more with this League.
Ice Golem builds have 9 golems hampered by Primordial Chain and no shield. If you can do without a shield then kick Primordial Chain and the worst less damage multiplier is gone. Then you can have 8 golems dealing 35% more damage and a metric f*ck ton extra life.
"
Hohenheim_ написал:

Do you think Meatshield Support is better than Empower Lvl4 for Supports? I see that you put your Golems in your helm for the +1 to get Chaos to 5% reduction. Maybe I will try that when I get Enlighten Lvl4.

Well, its probably cheaper. Meatshield is 29% total less dmg + Indomitable, now you are 54% straight phys reduction (+ armor from eminence) without any additional reductions to them like enfeeble. I think it is very comparable to the added life with empower, perhaps better. At 20-22% life regen per second, mine are all deathless now whereas before they would take some deaths. I have had a few drop with some scary crap in delve.

its too bad golem buffs dont apply to golems, then you would be 80+% straight phys reduction on the supports with the setup
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 10:28:28
"
ShadowHamed написал:
(+ armor from eminence)

Please do not ever again mentiom "armour from Eminence"... because there really is no such thing.

"
Rule of thumb: armour will never prevent more damage than its value divided by 10

Heck, even that pillock in Twilight Strand can muster enough damage with a lucky crit to put a chink in your "armour from Eminence." :D

Like so many things in PoE, armour is something that needs to be stacked and possible increased by percentage to reach at least a modicum of effectiveness. Like ten Eminince would take 1000 damage out of a heavy physical punch, but one or two of them will do sweet f*ck all.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 11:50:56
i know armor does nothing - phys dmg reduction ftw, only mentioned for clarity sake. lol

It's why our chaos buff is now so strong... pure phys reduction

It's also why the eminence is only giving 2% phys reduction from chaos, vs extra dmg of harmony, has no other real value. If I'm toying with dropping mine but like the corrupted blood immunity have going on it
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 12:33:35
"
ShadowHamed написал:
why our chaos buff is now so strong... pure phys reduction

That wee Chaos fella is well and truly the icing on the cake... 34% physical damage reduction is insane. With my 2 Endu Charges and Basalt flask I get 57% real phys damage resistance, add to that Fortify, Immo Call (or Steel Skin), Enfeeble and Decoy Totem, and Chill and you get the picture... it's so much fun to bounce right into the middle of the action when nothing can hurt you much. :D

And my life regen is now better than what a proper RF juggo can possibly muster, if you take into consideration the burning degeneration they have to counter.
indeed, my setup Basalt + 3500 steelskin + decoy totem (thx to your suggestion) + optional coh enfeeble + chill + 4 of 10 seconds 100% invisibility, 6 of 10 50%
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 13:01:47
Ha! My Stone Golem just took a dive... T16 phys reflect, extra damage, extra crit, chain, and a strongbox with a ton of Porcupines ... even took half of my life. Funny how Chaos and Lightning Golem barely got scratched despite being right in the thick of it.

And here is where BM comes in handy... summoning a new one is just a minor inconvenience. ;)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация