[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
Ha! My Stone Golem just took a dive... T16 phys reflect, extra damage, extra crit, chain, and a strongbox with a ton of Porcupines ...

that you will learn you! ;)

i think my meatshield indomitable would have survived. :)
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 15:36:14
vaal Death Mark 20 20 = 19 20
vaal Infernal Legion 20 20 = 21 20

what does righteous fire usual get dps? w/ a strong build? not finding any real data on scalable dmg for it.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 27 сент. 2019 г., 22:49:00
"
ShadowHamed написал:
i think my meatshield indomitable would have survived. :)

Maybe... but Meat Shield alone is actually worse. With MSS the Stone Golem always dies in reflect maps with each attack, it's outright useless. What does save him tho is linking P2L in reflect maps... the life bar does barely move although he's still dealing 50% physical damage. Strange really.

P.S. top-end LL RF Guardians can deal well over 2 mio dps. Why do you ask? You're thinking about Infernal Legion? Not worth it, tried it with 6-linked golems fully supported with ILS, Burning Damage, Minion Damage, Efficacy, and Conc Effect (and Malevolence aura for good measure), they do not deal sufficient damage to prevail even in low-tier maps and even with AoE instead of Conc Effect the burning radius is a total joke. It almost felt like the Infernal Legion golems are being treated the same way as Righteous Fire Spell totems: you can plant as many RF totems as you want on a monster but only one of them will inflict damage on the target in the overlapping area... confirmation required tho.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 1:26:57
Thanks for info. Correct, the dmg does not overlap and yes, I think u are spot on, they would be like rf totems. So for me, it is simply a secondary burn dmg like ignite. I had no idea the dps for RF could get that high.
Well, high-end RFers usually reach peak damage with Vaal RF / Malevolence and then reduce fire res big time with curse(s), Elemental Equilibrium, fire exposure from Scorching Ray (which in itself can be quite a big damage dealer too) and then top it up with Eelemental Overload... so yeah, it can be quite massive damage. Regular RF damage without any buffs/debuffs is a lot lower of course, maybe 500k+.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 28 сент. 2019 г., 14:02:29
Back with some more testing.

I played two days dual-wielding Clayshapers again without Primordial Chain, running with 5+3 golems. Effective damage is noticeably better and all golems are truly immortal, they have between 37.5 and 52k life and 7-10k life regeneration per second w/o the damned amulet.

I did lose about 500 life (8.7k now) and 1% physical damage reduction, life regeneration is pretty much the same, up to 2.8k/sec... still feeling very comfy.

So I guess when your golems getting ripped to shreds your best option is to dump Primordial Chain. The amulet is perfectly fine for lesser content but when the going gets tough it surely puts our most valuable assets, our pets, at risk. Not saying the golems' survivability can't be pimped otherwise (i.e. with more life, life leech and damage mitigation nodes in the skill tree, life leech from Ghastly Eye jewel, etc.) but this too will come at a price, namely golem damage and/or our own defenses. Either way, Primordial Chain is certainly not the be all and end all in the amulet slot.
1% physical dmg reduction loss is all? 2 golems down? I believe it is more than that unless offset from amulet, which you did in both life regen/phys dmg. Always a trade off between your life and minions. until experience blight content, I don't have any accurate measure on how it plays out, but non blight, golems don't die on hardest hitter(s) with primordial chain + other mitigation/life. Running a shield is nice in general more than 1200 ES/life for me + block (can offset some with amulet not all), qol from amulet is also strong from speed perspective, my supports are moving at 120% increased speed, 90% flame g's, while I'm moving at 80% or 120% increased.

You had 40% less dmg on the chain, so with that setup, you are close on dps, a bit less with a little less coverage.

I finally ditched eminence, running 10 well rolled harmony again and the cannon fire does seem to be a bit better than 9 to match the cast speed. Mostly 8-1-1 setup
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 29 сент. 2019 г., 19:51:01
"
ShadowHamed написал:
1% physical dmg reduction loss is all? 2 golems down? I believe it is more than that unless offset from amulet, which you did in both life regen/phys dmg. Always a trade off between your life and minions.

Two golems = 100% Golem Buff effect which translates into 5% phys reduction from Chaos Golem and 278 flat life regeneration from Stone Golem. On a rare amulet I can get up to 2.6% life regeneration (up to 3.6% on elder base) and +1 to minimum Endurance Charges (4% phys gmg reduction / 4% to all res). Right now I'm using some "quick 'n dirty" DIY craft:

"
ShadowHamed написал:
until experience blight content, I don't have any accurate measure on how it plays out, but non blight, golems don't die on hardest hitter(s) with primordial chain + other mitigation/life.

But they do... I was talking to a lad in another thread and at Delve depth 800+ his lvl 28 ice golems (~30k life) were dropping like flies. Eventually he changed his setup and tree and matters have been improved big time at the expense of quite some damage. He took Indomitable Arme in tree and ditched his 3 Eminence (60% less att speed) for Harmony Jewels for better life regen. But this still wasn't enough. Only when he added Might and replaced FFS with Fortify Support his golems were safe again.

Ice Golem builds gon't like Harmony all that much as the attack speed from Eminence is far more valuable to them than increased golem damage from Harmony and their Golems don't need cooldown recovery.

Unfortunately our Flame Golems cannot use Fortify and to make matters worse they have 8% less base life than their icy cousins. I'm only digging around depth 400 so I cannot conform it with certainty but it is safe to assume that they don't stand a chance so deep down in the Azurite Mine even with Indomitable Army.

"
ShadowHamed написал:
Running a shield is nice in general more than 1200 ES/life for me + block (can offset some with amulet not all)

I'm pretty sure you can finde some nice goodies on a rare anulet for your ES/Life hybrid build too... or just get your Stun immunity back with Chayula's. Since your the Stun threshold is calculated on maximum life you have very little chance to avoid stuns with only 3k life.

"
ShadowHamed написал:
qol from amulet is also strong from speed perspective, my supports are moving at 120% increased speed, 90% flame g's, while I'm moving at 80% or 120% increased.

There is that and I've come to appreciate the golem speed from Primordial Chain somewhat, but the sad truth is: we have to convo all the time because our golems are just too daft. Until GGG addresses the p*sspoor minion AI, I'm afraid, golem movement speed is just a nice gimmick and not much else.

"
ShadowHamed написал:
You had 40% less dmg on the chain, so with that setup, you are close on dps, a bit less with a little less coverage.

My Chain is now 35/36... So if my 5 "non-chain" golems deal, say, 10k damage then

5 x 10.000 = 50.000

With Chain they'd deal 6.500 damage

7 x 6.500 = 45.500

Now that's 10% less damage overall, there's no way the 40% increased golem damage from Elemancer for 2 more golems can make up for that big a loss.

"
ShadowHamed написал:
I finally ditched eminence, running 10 well rolled harmony again and the cannon fire does seem to be a bit better than 9 to match the cast speed. Mostly 8-1-1 setup

Yea, when dual-wielding Clayshapers one can chose to run with 6+2 as well. Best setup then of course would be Primordial Might and have Feeding Frenzy triggered by Stone/Ghaos Golem instead. But there's another big QoL aspect for me to consider: Leap Slam, while already pretty darn fast with shield and lightning golem, goes "supersonic" when dual-wielding as it grants 10% more attack speed. ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 6:47:08
Well, I do applaud you for getting mostly back to even defensively. Excellent breakdown and a lot to unpack in your responses.

I believe I could get most of the way there stats wise with endurance charge on the rings. I have chayula's and was running 50% of time previously for stun immune to add to my hinder, main, blind, corrupted blood, optional silence, and elemental immunity. So all that is a consideration still.

The increased speed on golems is not only qol in clear speed but adds a bit to defensive mechanics with my setup. 120% flaming meat shield are out in front, igniting, and defensive, while the pack is dropping arsenal of fire from the rear and sides. With phase up 100% and 40% 100% invis from cat, it's clear speed + defensive. That advantage is map and delve and a little less in certain boss fights.

You are talking 800 depth in delve, yes, that is a whole different animal with which most builds can't handle. The reason I mentioned blight is that will be regular content and based on my style and setup, I don't have data to know for certain how the mini's will stack up.

I do intend to construct the alternative survival build for those use cases and you have given some great insight about getting back to even, so to speak, so I appreciate your analysis.

Aside from that, it is minor trade offs between your survivability vs golem.

I'm also considering moving back to priomordial might for 20% more, since I adjusted my combustion out of the flame g setup.

I notice you don't run aspect of anything, does that work with your particular build? I'm also thinking about rotating cat and spider or avian depending on the content. Of course crab may be worth a test in certain high phys dmg scenario.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 8:55:37
Oh don't get me wrong. Primordial Chain is perfectly fine when diddling around with rather "safe" content while leveling/exping and I will be using it if I decide to go for lvl 100. But if you want to go to riskier places where the going can get really tough (such as deep delve or blighted red maps) the amulet will most likely have to go and alternatives are available.

As for aspects, Spider is probably the most powerful aspect in terms of damage, up to 15% more damage taken, the webs also hinder to the tune of 30% slowdown... really juicy. Avian alternates every 4 seconds between 10% chance of mionons dealing double damage / 10% minion movement speed... not all that great. Cat is mostly about avoiding/evading damage and Crab grants up to 20% physical damage reduction. All reserve 25% mana so take your pick. ;)

As for being life/ES hybrid, you can probably use something like

and craft 20% increased maximum Energy Shield prefix to compensate some of the losses from your shield. Still has room for another suffix, +1 min EC or regen maybe... or aspect.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 9:59:02

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация