[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

My alt setup will likely run chayula's, I like to keep chaos resist up, stun immune, and the ES bump is not bad for loss of life, may look at some corrupt ones though. All in all allows the reconfig of rings for EC and the faster start recharge, which pairs with wicked ward now available on tree.

We are afforded a lot of config options as u have proven out with life based build. I wasn't sure if your setup worked for aura with the aspects or not, but cat and spider are likely the 2 I focus on. Spider stacks additively with the shock I guess, so not a more multiplier in that case I believe.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 30 сент. 2019 г., 13:44:58
I can easily use an aspect if I get out of Blood Magic / Mortal Conviction. I can take the Tireless cluster for the same 20% max life or another Jewel Socket instead, whatever. But this would force me to think "mana management" which I want to avoid like the plague... screw the 15% moar damage, I ain't gonna pop mana pots, period. :p
Bahahaha, that's the answer I was trying to get out of you. ;) Yes, the nuance of the options are such that something has to be sacrificed one way or another and a lot of times it involves play style choices.
Switched back to might but a bit frustrating that priomordial might overrides the behavior of meatshield, the golems are all aggressive and the AI of meatshield is ignored. Mapping and delve was noticeably different in terms of touches or dmg taken with my setup. I'm sure this is oversight as I would expect AI of gem to override.
Makes perfect sense to me, a golem can be either aggressive or defensive so GGG have decided Primordial Might taking priority since its effect is global.

MSS was certainly not designed with golem builds in mind so you're using it at your peril. ;)
For that reason alone, I may switch back to feeding frenzy. Meatshield AI for the supports is wonderful, at least for my play style. I also suspect that if there is an AI behavior associated with deathmark, might would override it.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 8:23:21
Well, I can see only one reason for using Primordial Might: move Feeding Frenzy Support to the dummy golems so you get the buff from them and the Flame Golems will get that juicy 10% "moar multiplier." Otherwise extra Harmony and FFS with flame golems is fine.

Deathmark AI works kinda different though, it just makes them targeting the marked monster where possible, it doesn't affect their aggressiveness.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 8:43:49
On a very different note, I'm pretty sure we can also play a "hybrid build" of an alternative kind: the spell-casting Golementalist... with pretty much the sane gear/tree, all we have need is to get rid of Elemental Equilibrium.

Put the Flame Golems into an elder-based helmet with minion damage/conc effect support (7l possible if you're lucky enough to hit immolate support as well and +3 too... one can but dream ;). Link empower 4, multiple projectiles, combustion.

Link infernal legion to the three dummy golems for another 10% fire exposure.

Use a spell of your choice in 6-link body armour, preferably a fire skill.

We still have a very strong "firing squad" and a full-fledged 6-link spell, boosted by 80% increased cast speed and 280% increased damage from golem buffs and ascendancy which should beat the golems-only version with EE hands down in terms of damage.

Food for thought... ;)
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 10:42:10
Yes, I transitioned firestorm/golem hybrid to exclusively golem but at that time didn't have near the focus on flame golem dmg with the full stack of harmonies. Could be worth kicking around again except I sold my lvl 21 firestorm. ;) Maybe at 100
I was thinking about Fireball actually. I could free up 5 sockets right away, my Arc setup + Generosity can go. Fireball has the advantage of easier targeting and, like Arc, it sends the little buggers into the right direction until they find something to grill.

Ascendancy can be changed to Paragon/Pendulum for even better defenses (elemental mitigation, reflect immunity, life leech, and alternating AoE/damage gain) or keep Beacon for "moar deeps" (and stay clear of reflect maps).

Mana will be no problem for me, praise the Lord for Blood Magic which will let me cast until the cows come home... ;)

Btw, I see you still have "of Light" on your gloves, I've changed my enchant to "of Spite" which spreads chilling ground and triggers EE when hit. Our golems drop Consecrated Ground everywhere thanks to Zealotry.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 1 окт. 2019 г., 13:23:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация