[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

"
ShadowHamed написал:
"
tomay написал:
"
ShadowHamed написал:
I would consider picking up aspect of the spider on belt or ring and replace anger.

Certainly an option since kond0 wouldn't need Anger as a source of fire damage for his dummy golems (abyss jewel in belt). Aspect reserves less mana but Anger + Generosity on flame golems is good too... PoB it, I'd say.

yes, the dmg check on pob would be nice. that said, spider should play well with leap slam, dropping in and instantly applying webs to the surround, movement impairing + the up-to 15% increased (stacks with shock) both curses are offensive, not sure if hinder matters as much for you face tanker life builds, but i like it, + my AG drops chains + enfeeble.

On another note, Doedre's elixir is better than i thought, the clock resets to 10 sec, so i can keep max 3 endurance charges easily. Not as nice for life build, but it plays with my wicked ward nicely.

"
tomay написал:
Since you like aul' Sirus so much consider this:

how we calculate the dmg that we see in the POB?
this is DMG per 1 Magma ball?
or per all the balls that the Flame Golem shot?
my first Sirus LVL 5 kill
its was a good fight
i feel the dmg i deal to him :)
Congratulations. ;)

PoB shows the damage of a single magma ball.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 2:54:50
"
tomay написал:
Since you like aul' Sirus so much consider this:

I have had that for awhile along with several other corrupted harmonies. The build is almost immune to everything but 1 shots, for which there appears to be more of in 3.9 or at least the toughest content got tougher/harder hitting.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 7 февр. 2020 г., 7:31:03
the awakened curse on hit lvl 5
not calculated the other Curse inc dmg in POB?
You're using Wave of Conviction??? It deals fire damage which will ruin your Equilibrium.
I see you are running Vicatrio's kite shield, certainly not a bad option for your setup if you don't need a defensive shield. It does give some dmg increase and qol, especially if you don't have 8+ harmonies. I ran it for awhile, but once you hit the harmony cap, it loses a lot of value for flame Gs., Still has a nice qol. Try equipping it vs lvl 8 Sirus and let me know how that goes?

Instead of wave of conviction you can do frost wall or orb of storms etc, anything that's casts cold or lightening, anything but fire as tomay indicated.

I'm messing around with some stuff right now, but being socket starved doesn't help matters. I need to round up another 10ex to complete my next experiment.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 10 февр. 2020 г., 13:28:38
"
tomay написал:
You're using Wave of Conviction??? It deals fire damage which will ruin your Equilibrium.

sure i am not playing with this :)
i only tested something

i buy Awakened Curse on hit LVL 5
fuck 16EX :OOOOO

but the dmg this inc is worth it
"
ShadowHamed написал:
I see you are running Vicatrio's kite shield, certainly not a bad option...

Victario's Charity provides very little in terms of defenses and the charges for the golems hardly make up for one less golem. And the increased cast speed can tip the balance between cast speed and cooldown recovery.

The same goes for Haste, Anger is much better as second aura, regardless what PoB says. PoB is assuming magma balls only and unless you have a proper balance PoB calculations are for the birds. Also, when the magma balls are in cooldown while golems are to far away for their other skills they close in on the enemy playing havoc with your positioning.

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация