[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Kond0 I see you have nearly mirrored tomay's build and gear in the course of 12 hrs. I had a double take when I saw a whole new set of gear, lol. 4 sets of gear in 4 days
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 8:10:26
i go full life base build and its a lot better to play
a lot of survive abillity
i copy tomay tree
but i feel less dmg or maybe i am dont give to the golem a good position to attack the boss?
what i am doing wrong?
i need to place them away from the boss right?
because of the Magma orb projectile?

:)
"
ShadowHamed написал:
Kond0 I see you have nearly mirrored tomay's build and gear in the course of 12 hrs. I had a double take when I saw a whole new set of gear, lol. 4 sets of gear in 4 days

yes my friend help to me with that.
"
ShadowHamed написал:

wow from the POB i see that i lost a lot of damage.
and now i dont know how to increase it up again :|
Pob isn't necessarily 100% accurate, your flame Gs should have the same damage unless you had to drop some harmonies. Your other golems probably lost some damage from your previous setup but they aren't really meant for damage with your setup. The main thing is measuring what feels like more or less damage. You probably aren't applying dual curse either, so that might be a little dip? I can't speak specifically to dmg comparison of your setup, tomay will probably have some suggestions.

You probably should add combustion instead of spell echo on your boot, that will give you more dmg.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 10:09:45
We do not take minion nodes in the tree... it's all about jewel sockets and plenty harmony jewels. None of these passives in the tree comes close to 80% damage per harmony.

Use Combustion in your Belly instead of Minion Damage. They get fire damage to ignite from your anger aura.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 13:53:34
"
tomay написал:
We do not take minion nodes in the tree... it's all about jewel sockets and plenty harmony jewels. None of these passives in the tree comes close to 80% damage per harmony.

Use Combustion in your Belly instead of Minion Damage. They get fire damage to ignite from your anger aura.

how to make my flame golem attack only with Magma orb skill?
You are changing things faster than tomay and I can keep track of, you had flame Gs in belly with tomays exact helmet earlier where you had other golems.

You need to cast convocation to pull them back. You still need harmonies as that is what lowers cool down, the more harmonies the better for all things damage. If ball is in cool down they will just walk up to Target and attack with low level skill.

As tomay said, with your setup, you don't waste points on minion skills in tree other than what he has, you can't look at mine, it's a whole different ball game. I am hybrid es/life, not CI like you had before. That said, you are going in circles but at least you have 4 sets of gear to play with
kond0 - i just noticed that is a different bone helmet than your other, thats something like your 3rd minion helmet? or is it 4th? 5th? The problem i see with that was is that it has Concentrated Effect, which has a nice more dmg multiplier but you are lowering the area your balls will land, that is somewhat of a problem if you ask me. I used that gem for something like 1 day and noticed that i just wasnt clearing as quick so it must be missing. the magma ball does area dmg, so u are indeed shrinking tgt area. +3 level, lvl 20 dmg, and immolate is the best you can get for flame G, there is no reason to run flame Gs in helmet though unless you get that setup, which really shouldnt be needed for you. Toss that other helmet on and throw the support golems in there.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 5 февр. 2020 г., 19:56:18
Got sirus lvl 8 deathless today and awakened minion dmg drop. Just awakened spell echo to go. :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация