[3.13] GOLEMENTALIST (Flame Golems Elementalist) Build (Easy & Safe for everyone!) +Video guide!

Congrarulations... oh and a nice helmet you got yourself. ;)

As for kond0's current gear... the elder mod combo on the helmet isn't all that bad, conc effect is OK with enough flame golems and balls to go around (plus there's some extra AoE from Fearsome Force), shame it has no Life though.

The boots: Cannot be Frozen is wasted on these, we are entirely "immune" to any elemental ailments (freeze, chill, shock, ignite, we can still burn on burning ground tho while chilling/shocking ground does not affect us), with 10 Golems your chance to avoid these is 350%. Better replace it with the life hybrid prefix (only 14 now but still).

The Coral Ring: Increased Damage does not apply to the golems, only to yourself, Cold/Lightning hybrid dmg prefix is much better as the added cold damage will guarantee chill with your Arc (13% slowdown). That Frenzy Charge does nothing except 3% movement speed for you (it does not apply to the golems), better get an endurance charge for physical dmg reduction instead.

Dump all the unnecessary minion nodes (spirtual command, sacrifice, redemption, righteous army) and invest in another jewel socket. Another Harmony jewel gives not only more damage (up to 100% with your 5 golem types) it will also help with golem cooldown since many of your Harmony jewels have low/mediocre cooldown rolls). The "magma balls only" sscenario depends on a finely balanced ratio between cooldown recovery and cast speed. With their current total cooldown rate all the extra cast speed they get from the aforementioned minion clusters is rather counterproductive.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 6 февр. 2020 г., 7:09:00
Heya , a newbie here, from where i get all those golems,, mits ust amazing
Elementalist ascendancy = +2 golems

Golem Commander in skill tree = +1 golem

The Anima Stone + 3 Primordial Jewels/Items = +2 golems

Clayshaper = +1 golem (dual wield = +2 golems)

The Primordial Chain = +3 golems

Maximum 11 golems possible.
Последняя редакция: tomay. Время: 6 февр. 2020 г., 6:43:47
Kond0's does have minion life lvl 20 + 20 increased life. It actually is quite good for single Target dmg and running 6+ flame Gs area shouldn't be bad as tomay indicates. I'm not sure which variation that is, I know he has at least 3 helms with minion mods.

Also, I would consider picking up aspect of the spider on belt or ring and replace anger. You do have anger tied to generosity, so it's not bad, but 15% increased on the backend might be higher, plus you get the movement debuff, which should be a nice add for your setup
Awakened spell echo is still priced quite high, I certainly can't complain about my luck with drops, I don't see myself landing echo as a drop, but who knows, at least I don't have much to save for at this point.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 6 февр. 2020 г., 8:02:33
"
ShadowHamed написал:
I would consider picking up aspect of the spider on belt or ring and replace anger.

Certainly an option since kond0 wouldn't need Anger as a source of fire damage for his dummy golems (abyss jewel in belt). Aspect reserves less mana but Anger + Generosity on flame golems is good too... PoB it, I'd say.
"
tomay написал:
Congrarulations... oh and a nice helmet you got yourself. ;)

As for kond0's current gear... the elder mod combo on the helmet isn't all that bad, conc effect is OK with enough flame golems and balls to go around (plus there's some extra AoE from Fearsome Force), shame it has no Life though.

The boots: Cannot be Frozen is wasted on these, we are entirely "immune" to any elemental ailments (freeze, chill, shock, ignite, we can still burn on burning ground tho while chilling/shocking ground does not affect us), with 10 Golems your chance to avoid these is 350%. Better replace it with the life hybrid prefix (only 14 now but still).

The Coral Ring: Increased Damage does not apply to the golems, only to yourself, Cold/Lightning hybrid dmg prefix is much better as the added cold damage will guarantee chill with your Arc (13% slowdown). That Frenzy Charge does nothing except 3% movement speed for you (it does not apply to the golems), better get an endurance charge for physical dmg reduction instead.

Dump all the unnecessary minion nodes (spirtual command, sacrifice, redemption, righteous army) and invest in another jewel socket. Another Harmony jewel gives not only more damage (up to 100% with your 5 golem types) it will also help with golem cooldown since many of your Harmony jewels have low/mediocre cooldown rolls). The "magma balls only" sscenario depends on a finely balanced ratio between cooldown recovery and cast speed. With their current total cooldown rate all the extra cast speed they get from the aforementioned minion clusters is rather counterproductive.

Yes i know i need to change it
this gear from my other characters.
your gear is looking pretty good at this point, you have come a long way in less than a week. ;)
"
tomay написал:
"
ShadowHamed написал:
I would consider picking up aspect of the spider on belt or ring and replace anger.

Certainly an option since kond0 wouldn't need Anger as a source of fire damage for his dummy golems (abyss jewel in belt). Aspect reserves less mana but Anger + Generosity on flame golems is good too... PoB it, I'd say.

yes, the dmg check on pob would be nice. that said, spider should play well with leap slam, dropping in and instantly applying webs to the surround, movement impairing + the up-to 15% increased (stacks with shock) both curses are offensive, not sure if hinder matters as much for you face tanker life builds, but i like it, + my AG drops chains + enfeeble.

On another note, Doedre's elixir is better than i thought, the clock resets to 10 sec, so i can keep max 3 endurance charges easily. Not as nice for life build, but it plays with my wicked ward nicely.
Последняя редакция: ShadowHamed. Время: 6 февр. 2020 г., 19:39:29
Since you like aul' Sirus so much consider this:

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация