[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
Rivx написал:
Oh one more thing, why conc effect on cold snap, instead of inc. AoE?

I hit 10% pen on boots and figured rerolling it would be a crime, so sticking to flask spam for now. Yesterday's lab was not the most pleasant experience, with the reflect lieutenant.

Just to maximize damage off bonechill debuff
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 написал:
"
Rivx написал:
Okay just finished respeccing everything, POB shows 1.5M shaper DPS. So far I'm noticing severe lack of mana without boots enchant, though hitting the flask more often helps.

Clarity+disc watchers are far too expensive (80ex) so I'm using a random clarity one. Flame dash recovery mod is really nice, it turns out! (Not so much if I was planning to switch out haste, though) Also took the ES recharge cluster since it's my main defensive mechanic without leech/regen.

Also got an anti-corrupting blood corruption on one of the jewels since they're cheap as dirt. Though I don't think it's a good enough reason to drop bleed flask, even though normal bleeds aren't threatening, they still mess with ES recharge. Ignite flask would be nice to have :(

https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Rivx/characters?characterName=Rivbt

Why level 20 CWDT on IC? I thought it has a pretty low cooldown, so wasting it isn't an issue?

Update: first try uber elder deathless, looks good!

On Atziri I killed myself in half a second on the 2% reflect, gotta shoot one at a time lol.

"
conheomap написал:
I have a question. Where does leech come from? Thanks.

Boots enchant, amulet corrupt, precursors. If you don't have those, don't use ghost reaver and rely on recharge/regen instead (works fine as Occultist).

Yeah the boot enchant is a big quality of life for mapping. You pop a mana flask all the time without it, which I found annoying.

I swap in an ignite flask against the Phoenix boss and against the Enslaver guardian. I don't usually find ignite to be problematic otherwise.

I use level 20 on the IC because I found I only need it when taking huge burst damage, and didn't want to risk having it on cooldown from meaningless damage when the bursts came. I didn't really test high vs low level though... simply tossed on the lvl 20 on this theory and it solved all my problems so I figured "good enough".

"
gobaulaubau написал:
Should i use Mark of the Shaper and a rare ring with warlock's mark curse on hit for more damage ? And have any more way to increas dps ? my dps so low, just around 300k full buff. you can check my profile. thanks

Your ring setup is fine as a budget setup, assuming your resists are capped. Get rid of Projectile Weakness as a CWDT curse if you are running a curse on hit setup. No point since this build doesn't have dual curse capability.

Your DPS is low because:
1) Your freezing pulse is only 19/13
2) You are running a level 3 empower in a Shavs without a +1 corruption. This is not a great setup. Run Increased Critical Strikes instead. Don't worry about Empower unless you have a level 4 AND a +1 shavs.
3) None of your supporting damage gems have quality in the build
4) You are running Chayula amulet instead of Pandemonius (I'm guessing because you don't have a Watcher's eye with +ES mod)
5) Your Arcane surge is overleveled and will not trigger on every use of Flame Dash
6) Your Void Batteries don't have great rolls on cast speed
7) Your rare damage jewels are bad. Probably not even worth the 3 passives for jewels like that. You need jewels with stacked Crit Multi.
8) You haven't taken the Arcane Potency cluster northwest of the Witch
9) You haven't completed uber lab to get Void Beacon yet

Thanks now my dps greatly increased.my watcher's have onslaught on kill so use it.
Hi ,

i maybe miss something , but how did you get the chaos resist on this build ?
"
Diril написал:
Hi ,

i maybe miss something , but how did you get the chaos resist on this build ?

I ignored chaos resistance. I've never had a problem with chaos damage. You're poison immune from pantheon, and for the most part there's no scary sources of chaos damage in the game against an 8-10k ES pool.
Just wanted to post to say how much I'm enjoying this build and thanks. I switched from an arc poet so I didn't have to buy much gear to get up and running. Had to buy the wands and the boots for the enchant. The helm and gloves are from fossil creating. I want those precursor rings, but they are damned expensive though.

I don't get any where near your dps yet, but I'm working on it.
If you can't afford good precursors, mark of shaper+elder ring with warlords is a very good alternative and gives much needed leech, allowing to drop mana flask.

@op: have you considered frost bomb? It's a bit clunky but gives very significant damage boost on bosses. Also, wise oak/promise seem pretty solid.
"
Rivx написал:
If you can't afford good precursors, mark of shaper+elder ring with warlords is a very good alternative and gives much needed leech, allowing to drop mana flask.

@op: have you considered frost bomb? It's a bit clunky but gives very significant damage boost on bosses. Also, wise oak/promise seem pretty solid.

I used frost bomb back in 3.3 and 3.4 on a CWDT link. You could still probably put it in if you wanted. It might be a better setup; I have a hard time knowing how to quantify and evaluate the different CWDT options. I haven't felt like I need more DPS since spending the $$$ on precursor's rings myself.

You are correct that wise oak is a good DPS flask if you can fit it in with the appropriate resistances; I just couldn't do that on my gear without spending big money to change some pieces, so didn't do it.
I gave up on getting good precursors and went with shaper mark + elder ring instead, seems to work so much better with leech. Coming out at 2.1m DPS with frost bomb/1.8m without and 3.5m with flasks up.

https://pastebin.com/GabeNgXX
"
tackle70 написал:
"
Rivx написал:

I hit 10% pen on boots and figured rerolling it would be a crime, so sticking to flask spam for now. Yesterday's lab was not the most pleasant experience, with the reflect lieutenant.

Uh, cold snap doesn't seem to deal that much damage on hit, on bosses that will be like 2% chill, while chilled ground effect from it provides 10% base and doesn't benefit from conc effect.
Последняя редакция: Rivx. Время: 23 февр. 2019 г., 13:53:13
"
Rivx написал:
"
tackle70 написал:
"
Rivx написал:

Uh, cold snap doesn't seem to deal that much damage on hit, on bosses that will be like 2% chill, while chilled ground effect from it provides 10% base and doesn't benefit from conc effect.

Sounds like you are correct to use increased AoE.

I've never been certain if bonechill gives a 10% multi vs enemies and bosses when they are on the chilled ground effect; do you know if it does or not? If it doesn't, then bonechill probably should get tossed as well.

Will be interesting to see how this build fares in the self cast and spell rebalance coming in the next expansion... fingers crossed

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация