[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

Are you still adamant on not using spider aspect? 15% more damage for 25% mana and a slow effect is hard to beat imo.

Kinda sad that there are no new additions besides auras and baseline FP buff though.
Последняя редакция: Rivx. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 19:39:58
"
Rivx написал:
Are you still adamant on not using spider aspect? 15% more damage for 25% mana and a slow effect is hard to beat imo.

Kinda sad that there are no new additions besides auras and baseline FP buff though.

I've never been adamant about not using it, I'm just not sure how I would add it onto my build in particular; I can add a mention of it as an option in the guide for 3.6 if you think it's good enough, but I can only make the main guide off of things I've tested.

How would you value it in the build in your experience playing?

I'm uncertain if it's worth a large expense to change one of my (already fairly expensive) rare gear pieces to get it. I'm also uncertain if it will be worth it instead of another aura in 3.6, particularly since it might be worth it to run Zealotry and Hatred.

Hatred and Zealotry auras are a decent buff; and it makes running a +crit chance Hatred Watcher's Eye potentially attractive (pending testing). I think it's possible that the build could be doing 1.5-2x the damage in 3.6 compared to 3.5.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 7 марта 2019 г., 20:08:06
Cant wait to try it out.

Last league I started with FP Totems and it was a blast. Seems like this build receive many buffs, I will give self-cast a try

ty
Is there a starter guide out for this build? Like how to progress gear until you hit the endgame stuff?
"
IWonderBreadI написал:
Is there a starter guide out for this build? Like how to progress gear until you hit the endgame stuff?

You could check out this general occultist leveling guide:

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2451873

In general, I assume in this guide that you can figure the leveling process yourself, because I don't think there is much unique about leveling a self cast freezing pulse character. You progress normally as life based, swap to CI when basic leveling ES gear becomes available, gradually acquire better gear, eventually get a shavs and go low life, etc.

If there are specific questions about leveling with respect to the build, I'll try to answer them and add them to the guide, but I think the leveling process for this build is super generic to any ES based spellcaster.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 11:18:47
thanks for pointing to this leveling guide, super helpful
Ok, still waiting on final path of building to double check everything, but I think that the build feels insanely strong with zealotry+hatred+crit chance watcher's eye. I dropped haste and herald of ice and am running a level 10 clarity.

Subjective feel is that the build has somewhere around 2x the damage as 3.5 and has extra ES as a bonus.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 8 марта 2019 г., 17:13:01
Still using the same Freezing Pulse support gems as in the guide?

Keep up the good work mate.
IGN - Bootloops
Twitch - www.twitch.tv/BootloopsGG
"
Dracule написал:
Still using the same Freezing Pulse support gems as in the guide?

Keep up the good work mate.

So far, yes. Just the auras changed.

Might tinker with unleash sometime but my instinct is the build has too much cast speed for unleash to be good.
the right part of that new tree you just posted doesnt work

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация