[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

How do you deal with chaos damage on lowlife build
"
AngelCartel01 написал:

Shavronne's Wrappings has the unique property that Chaos damage doesn't bypass Energy Shield. This is the item that lets you go low-life.

Without a Shavronne's Wrappings, you cannot not play low-life (well... you could use Solaris Lorica... but in general you don't play low-life without Shavs).
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
"
tackle70 написал:
"
AngelCartel01 написал:

Shavronne's Wrappings has the unique property that Chaos damage doesn't bypass Energy Shield. This is the item that lets you go low-life.

Without a Shavronne's Wrappings, you cannot not play low-life (well... you could use Solaris Lorica... but in general you don't play low-life without Shavs).

Thank you that is the issue i have been having since it 10exa atm for one
"
AngelCartel01 написал:
"
tackle70 написал:
"
AngelCartel01 написал:

Budget version of a Shav's is "Solaris Lorica"

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Solaris_Lorica
Последняя редакция: Biovital. Время: 17 марта 2019 г., 23:30:03
"
AngelCartel01 написал:
"
tackle70 написал:
"
AngelCartel01 написал:

This is why I added a poor man's gearing section in the OP. Check out the Path of Building links there for what to do on the cheap. You can play as CI with a Tabula until you have the $$$ for void batteries and shavs.

If you can get a 6-link Solaris Lorica, you could play Low Life before getting a Shavs, but I'm assuming a 6-link Solaris Lorica is expensive (though I haven't checked poe.trade and could be wrong).
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 11:11:51
Well reporting back as promised :D.

I am playing the budget version in Synthesis until i can afford some more and it's pretty great.
I am running up to t10 without any problems, did a zana t9 poorjoys easy, normal atziri ofc easy too and just did uber lab. Thought it would be hard and did 1key run... well i am 100% sure full key run/izaro would have been easy too. Traps are nearly a joke with the occultist ascendancy (and maybe even leech if you got mops there).
Overall you just dont die as long as you hit shit. The only little "problem" is single target isn't the greatest but it's still fine.
Pretty sure i could go up to higher (probably even t15) red maps with only this cheap gear but i just didn't drop more yet.

My Gear + currency spend on it:
Скрытый текст

I dont remember the exact prices but i take what it was max into account:

Tabula 12c
Gloves/shield/boots/helmet each 5-10c
rings each max 5c
Belt 3c
amulett 8c
Wand :10c

Overall: 83c (i can math can i!?) but probably less cause as i said i probably paid less for some things

One more question from me: Is there any reason why i would NOT switch to lowlife instantly after getting shavs (6linked)? I cant see any downside except taking chaos dmg again but should be negatable!?

Thx again nice build even on low budget :)
"
Rossko написал:
Well reporting back as promised :D.

I am playing the budget version in Synthesis until i can afford some more and it's pretty great.
I am running up to t10 without any problems, did a zana t9 poorjoys easy, normal atziri ofc easy too and just did uber lab. Thought it would be hard and did 1key run... well i am 100% sure full key run/izaro would have been easy too. Traps are nearly a joke with the occultist ascendancy (and maybe even leech if you got mops there).
Overall you just dont die as long as you hit shit. The only little "problem" is single target isn't the greatest but it's still fine.
Pretty sure i could go up to higher (probably even t15) red maps with only this cheap gear but i just didn't drop more yet.

My Gear + currency spend on it:
Скрытый текст

I dont remember the exact prices but i take what it was max into account:

Tabula 12c
Gloves/shield/boots/helmet each 5-10c
rings each max 5c
Belt 3c
amulett 8c
Wand :10c

Overall: 83c (i can math can i!?) but probably less cause as i said i probably paid less for some things

One more question from me: Is there any reason why i would NOT switch to lowlife instantly after getting shavs (6linked)? I cant see any downside except taking chaos dmg again but should be negatable!?

Thx again nice build even on low budget :)

Glad it's working out well! I figured it would be OK up to red maps without any big gear pieces and I'm glad to hear that's the case.

And yeah - as soon as you get a 6L shavs you should immediately go low life. Lets you pick up Pain Attunement plus run the extra auras. It's an instant ~50% damage boost for the build.

I am uploading three videos for the build guide so far and will post them once youtube has them published:
  • A shaper kill
  • A "best case" map for the build - sextanted T16 Arid Lake (which is what I'm farming to level 99-->100
  • A "worst case" map for the build - an 8-mod T16 Cursed Crypt that spawned Syndicate as well

Probably won't do Uber Elder again until I ding 100, which looks like it's going to be at least a couple weeks unless I get days off to grind all day. I trust the build can do the fight deathless, but I don't trust my skill enough to risk 10% of level 99 XP on it just for a build video.

Once I ding 100 I'll also try to make some budget and mid-tier gear videos as well, but again - that's a couple weeks out.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 18 марта 2019 г., 21:55:56
Added a couple 3.6 videos
"
tackle70 написал:

are u running Zealotry and Hatred? their icons arent showing in the upper left.
"
wackygoose написал:
"
tackle70 написал:

are u running Zealotry and Hatred? their icons arent showing in the upper left.

Yes. I uncheck the "Show Aura Icons" setting in the UI because I find them distracting. I also use the invisible MTX for the same reason.

Running the auras shown in the guide: Hatred, Zealotry, Clarity, Discipline.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 19 марта 2019 г., 20:41:04

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация