[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

This is my build right now:

What should be the next step to improve this build? I also have watcher's eye with +%es and +Crit multi. I am trying to get a good helmet enchant atm. Thanks!
Последняя редакция: strong_as_hell. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 5:32:33
"

Those items are from my first build, which was a Freezing Pulse build.

Do you think they would be sufficient to be used in your Freezing Pulse build?

I don't know what "sufficient" means in this case. Those are not amazing endgame items for this build, but they would do just fine as cheaper gear until you decided to buy more expensive replacements.

"
strong_as_hell написал:
This is my build right now:

What should be the next step to improve this build? I also have watcher's eye with +%es and +Crit multi. I am trying to get a good helmet enchant atm. Thanks!

--EDIT-- The first thing you should do is get a 21/20 Freezing Pulse. Quality is really important for the gem.

It looks like you are closing in on the point where I've been myself the past six months or so - where gear upgrades get exponentially more expensive. I can't tell from your setup if you have an IIQ gem and Bisco's collar or not. If you don't have those - get them, and a Wondertrap with leech enchant, so you can be using magic find while mapping.

As for gear upgrades, you have two rare jewels that you might be able to upgrade without spending a crazy amount of exalts (Gale Ornament and Glyph Prism are only 3 mods... could upgrade them to equivalent jewels but with a 4th good mod, preferably more crit multi).

Helmet Enchant is definitely helpful if you have the patience to farm U-Lab. I got lucky as hell and hit my current lightning golem enchant on 1st try.

Other than that, you're looking at expensive and/or hard to find upgrades. The most significant boost in power level would probably be upgrading to a double-corrupt +3 Shavronne's Wrappings. That'll probably be about ~25% more damage. Other than that, you can try to chase down a helmet with good ES and +power charges implicit, or Precursor's Emblems with +max charges as well as +ES.

BTW, I'm not if it's worth the passive point to run Zealot's Oath without the life regen mod on your Precursor's Emblem rings.

The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 10:56:12
"

--EDIT-- The first thing you should do is get a 21/20 Freezing Pulse. Quality is really important for the gem.

It looks like you are closing in on the point where I've been myself the past six months or so - where gear upgrades get exponentially more expensive. I can't tell from your setup if you have an IIQ gem and Bisco's collar or not. If you don't have those - get them, and a Wondertrap with leech enchant, so you can be using magic find while mapping.

As for gear upgrades, you have two rare jewels that you might be able to upgrade without spending a crazy amount of exalts (Gale Ornament and Glyph Prism are only 3 mods... could upgrade them to equivalent jewels but with a 4th good mod, preferably more crit multi).

Helmet Enchant is definitely helpful if you have the patience to farm U-Lab. I got lucky as hell and hit my current lightning golem enchant on 1st try.

Other than that, you're looking at expensive and/or hard to find upgrades. The most significant boost in power level would probably be upgrading to a double-corrupt +3 Shavronne's Wrappings. That'll probably be about ~25% more damage. Other than that, you can try to chase down a helmet with good ES and +power charges implicit, or Precursor's Emblems with +max charges as well as +ES.

BTW, I'm not if it's worth the passive point to run Zealot's Oath without the life regen mod on your Precursor's Emblem rings.

Thank you for the detailed advice! It was very helpful!

Already got a lvl21/20 FP... much better now! :D Next thing will be the jewels and magic find gear...
Somehow I forgot that HC RIPs go to Standard league.

Everyone playing this build seriously should try to get a Militant Faith Timeless Jewel with the Dominus roll and use the Inner Conviction Keystone for 3% more damage per power charge.

Check my profile to see my current tree setup.

With 12 power charges, it's about 30% more damage (costs a jewel + a passive point costs a few % so it's not quite a 36% more boost)

Up from 1.8M to over 2.4M tooltip... Path of Building doesn't have the ability to use Timeless Jewels yet, but the shaper damage should be around 5.5M on my build.

Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 28 июня 2019 г., 16:30:42
Is it able to make this build on Legion league with 20 ex investment without any headhunter,IIQ etc? Of course not fully but I am going to upgrade partly
I would like to play ES Freezing pulse and wonder if is any possibility to create this kind of build. Could anyone help me?

Sorry for my english.
Последняя редакция: TryKilleR. Время: 30 июня 2019 г., 18:11:26
"
TryKilleR написал:
Is it able to make this build on Legion league with 20 ex investment without any headhunter,IIQ etc?
I would like to play ES Freezing pulse and wonder if is any possibility to create this kind of build. Could anyone help me?

Sorry for my english.

5ex for 6L shavs

90 chaos for two Void Batteries

2 chaos for a Greedtrap

30 chaos for a Bisco's collar

3ex for Panedmonius OR 50c for Presence of Chayula

20 chaos for a good Crystal belt with 110+ ES and some resists

A few chaos for two rings with 45+ ES and some resists

1ex for decent gloves with around 200 ES

1ex for decent helm with more than 300 ES

3ex for Watcher's Eye with a an ES/Clarity mod

Leaves 6ex left over for jewels or gems
"
tackle70 написал:
"
TryKilleR написал:
Is it able to make this build on Legion league with 20 ex investment without any headhunter,IIQ etc?

Sorry for my english.

5ex for 6L shavs

2 chaos for a Greedtrap

Thank you very much for a reply.
Could you answer me why did you include bisco's collar and greedtrap? I don't know is it worth to go for IIQ if i could have more ES instead.
"
TryKilleR написал:
"
tackle70 написал:
"
TryKilleR написал:

Sorry for my english.

5ex for 6L shavs

2 chaos for a Greedtrap

Thank you very much for a reply.
Could you answer me why did you include bisco's collar and greedtrap? I don't know is it worth to go for IIQ if i could have more ES instead.

You are free to make your character however you choose, but if you read the build guide you'll see that being able to run some magic find is one of the core goals I had for the build. Obviously you shouldn't equip magic find gear if it makes your character so weak that you are dying or cannot clear your desired content. But I generally think playing with zero magic find feels bad.
Thank for your answer. I really appreciate your spent time.
What do you think to swap Vile Bastion and some ES nodes from occultist to grab Malediction or Frigid Wake instead?
Malediction for extra damage or Frigid Wake for perma freezing late game bosses?
"
TryKilleR написал:
Thank for your answer. I really appreciate your spent time.
What do you think to swap Vile Bastion and some ES nodes from occultist to grab Malediction or Frigid Wake instead?
Malediction for extra damage or Frigid Wake for perma freezing late game bosses?

Vile Bastion and Forbidden Power are required nodes on the Occultist tree. If you commit to running Presence of Chayula to deal with stuns, you could try not running Vile Bastion, but I think it will feel strictly worse, particularly once well geared.

Malediction might be better overall than frigid wake - it would let you run a second curse in the CWDT setup. Could run enfeeble/temp chains/frostbite. I think you should feel free to experiment with it if you want. But it's only worth it if you want to focus on curses, and since this build has no other investment in curses, I went with Void Beacon / Frigid Wake
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 30 июня 2019 г., 18:40:25

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация