[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"Avoid projectiles that have chained" It would work if we were playing in the group of at least 2 people I suppose. So why did u suggest to play soul of lunaris?
Again, Solaris gives u critical mitigation if u were hit recently.
"
TryKilleR написал:
So why did u suggest to play soul of lunaris?

Because it's annoying to die to things chaining off your lightning golem, like in the Hydra guardian fight.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
I think I have found the limits of this build's bossing ability.

That 559 Kurgal pictured was the last boss I was able to kill in Delve, and it was a pain - took a bunch of tries.

I have tried two other Kurgals (575 and 598) and an Aul at 635 and given up on all of them.

Below about depth 500, you can only successfully beat Delve bosses with this build if you can avoid the damage they do. At 10k ES, every ability they use 1-shots me if there's any damage mods at all.

So that's unfortunate.

On the other hand, regular delving feels really good still at 640. I think this build can hit depth 1000. It just can't boss kill much below 400-450 unless you are very skilled at avoiding all their abilities and/or willing to try each fight dozens of times.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 6 июля 2019 г., 15:03:17
I got Vile Bastion,Void Beacon,Forbidden Power.
For uber lab, take Frigid Wake, or 2 ES mods?
I think Frigid Wake is better as last 2 points from Uber Lab. Cannot be chilled/frozen saves a flask suffix and is better than 6% ES in my opinion.
Got an Aul that spawned without nasty damage mods at 684 and killed it. Took 3 tries but wasn't too bad.

Video uploaded.
I'm about to make a Trickster version of the build. I'm on HC so I'll built it a bit more defensively. Probably CI instead of LL not sure atm tho. Will let you know how it fares. Tks for the guide.

PS: Given the new flesh and stone aura do you think that maybe a different amulet than pandemonius will be better or is it still BiS no matter what?
"
ManuelSoares написал:
I'm about to make a Trickster version of the build. I'm on HC so I'll built it a bit more defensively. Probably CI instead of LL not sure atm tho. Will let you know how it fares. Tks for the guide.

PS: Given the new flesh and stone aura do you think that maybe a different amulet than pandemonius will be better or is it still BiS no matter what?

Trickster would be better for hardcore almost certainly, especially if you run a good hybrid ev/ES chest. You can check my trickster tree in the OP and work off that if it's helpful. I do think you'll have to go CI or hybrid in hardcore; I can't see how you'd get enough defense running a 350 ES chest with shavronnes wrappings and no mitigation.

Not sure about amulet choice. Pandemonius is definitely best in slot when maxing damage. I'm not sure what you might want in hardcore, or if the large damage boost would be worth it.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 16 июля 2019 г., 12:35:36
Is it worth to replace this:
with +1 lvl gems? What is the difference?
Последняя редакция: strong_as_hell. Время: 22 июля 2019 г., 14:09:19
I wouldn't replace a +2 projectile gems for a +1 gems if it cost much at all. Just save for the +3.

Main difference is that you want to run a level 4 empower if you have a +1 gems,instead of energy leech/controlled destruction with the +2 projectile
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 22 июля 2019 г., 19:50:48

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация