[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

"
Herplet написал:
Hey. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to mention that tempered flesh is a BIS jewel socketed in the left. Corrupted tempered flesh would be BIS. 56 % crit multi

Thanks for noticing this. I think you are correct. Somehow I missed this because Path of Building seems not to recognize it, but it looks like free 56% multi. Making the switch myself, and when I get around to updating the guide when IRL stresses slow down, I'll make the change there too.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Experimenting with Summon Skitterbots and manual cast of Frost Bomb.

Here's my current Path of Building:
https://pastebin.com/G5GQHGJ4
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 28 дек. 2019 г., 10:46:28
Great build best freezing pulse build anyone in poe keep up the great work
happy 2020
Последняя редакция: Bezmageddon. Время: 31 дек. 2019 г., 20:00:04
"
Bezmageddon написал:
Great build best freezing pulse build anyone in poe keep up the great work
happy 2020

Thanks!

I re-arranged some of the gem setup; realized I had one more enlighten than I needed.

I think I like this skitterbots setup. Haven't tested it much in Delve - I expect it might feel a little clunky there, but it's nice for mapping; the single target DPS is a bit higher.

I think the main links will eventually change a bit... I think the ultimate 6-L with a +1 Shavs will be:

Freezing Pulse
Power Charge on Critical
Awakened Spell Echo
Awakened Cold Penetration
Empower (level 4)
Awakened Controlled Destruction

But awakened support gems are so rare and expensive that I'm on the fence about buying them. I've done about 1000 maps since the expansion, with all the bosses involved in that, and haven't seen a single one drop.

Updated Path of Building
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 2 янв. 2020 г., 11:19:05
Thanks for the guide.

I am currently using this in the Metamorph league, with the intent to continue progress on standard. I am of a similar mind to the core principles.

I am leveling with FP and a few goodies and so far the leveling process has been smooth but not amazing. I have a 6l shav and 2 void batteries waiting for me at the start of maps, also got a steal on corrupted first snow jewels, got one with 10% projectile with immune to silence for 2c.

I am thinking this will be a sleeper build during this temp league.
"
Derpstrand написал:
Thanks for the guide.

I am currently using this in the Metamorph league, with the intent to continue progress on standard. I am of a similar mind to the core principles.

I am leveling with FP and a few goodies and so far the leveling process has been smooth but not amazing. I have a 6l shav and 2 void batteries waiting for me at the start of maps, also got a steal on corrupted first snow jewels, got one with 10% projectile with immune to silence for 2c.

I am thinking this will be a sleeper build during this temp league.

As you say, the build isn't bad, it just has a painfully slow start if going from scratch. Progressing through the main game on a tabula with this build might require some creativity to make it feel pleasant. It's not a viable league starter, but it can be fun later on once you can fund it.

I haven't tested yet in this balance patch, but my experience in the past was that the build started to feel good in general mapping once at 7-8k ES (probably requires one or both of a Presence of Chayula and an ES/clarity watcher's eye), 9 power charges, a Militant Faith jewel w/Inner Conviction keystone, and all the 20/20 gems.

I'd start by going maximum defense (ES/resist rings, high ES crystal belt), and then gradually over time work on getting the extra DPS gear pieces. If you want to invest in Precursor's Emblems early on, the most important mod is %ES per power charge.

The DPS will start out feeling passable but scales really well with $$$$ gear.

To give a sense of how the damage scales beyond base (assuming base is all 20/20 gems and 9 charges, no fancy corruptions anywhere), this is a rough approximation of what to expect:

21/20 Freezing Pulse - 10% more damage
Additional power charges past 9 - 10% more damage each
+1 Corruption on chest - 20% more damage (with empower 4)
+2 projectile chest corrupt - 20% more damage
Pandemonius over Chayula - +15% damage
"Tranquility" Anoint on amulet (2x Golden Oil + Azure Oil) - 10% more damage
+crit/hatred Watcher's eye - +15% damage
Awakened Support gems - about 5% more damage per lvl 5 awakened gem

All of that combined winds up being a little over 3x the "base" damage.
Последняя редакция: tackle70. Время: 9 янв. 2020 г., 9:46:20
Very useful information there, I have some spending currency left. I am looking at getting the timeless jewel and a chayulas. I currently have 1 golden and 1 azure oil for the tranquility anoint. Should get me by while I chase the watchers eye. I will fill the rest with cheap rares to get me mapping, and cross that bridge when I get there. I still have about 11 more levels to contemplate.

Most other items are currently cost prohibitive but I enjoy knowing that there is more to chase. Thanks again.
Thanks for the build guide. Finally gathered some gear for this to respec and its been allot of fun. Crafted this in league and it might be a decent alternative for +1 power charge. Thoughts?
Hey, I've just restarted playing the game after years and I've been playing the build for a couple of days now. Struggling a lot with uber lab tho (traps). Anything else runs smooth so far! Any tips for uberlab and maybe some recommendations on next improvement on gear?
Thanks!
"
tackle70 написал:
"
Herplet написал:
Hey. Thanks for the build guide. I just wanted to mention that tempered flesh is a BIS jewel socketed in the left. Corrupted tempered flesh would be BIS. 56 % crit multi

Thanks for noticing this. I think you are correct. Somehow I missed this because Path of Building seems not to recognize it, but it looks like free 56% multi. Making the switch myself, and when I get around to updating the guide when IRL stresses slow down, I'll make the change there too.

No worries. How does skitterbots feel in comparison? Also, any particular reason frostbite over projectile weakness?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация