[3.9] WINDS OF WINTER: Endgame Low Life Freezing Pulse Occultist | All Content | Magic Find | $$$$

Oh Pain Attunment does not work on 1 hp?
Did not knew that,thats a deal breaker for sure.

Thanks again!
"
macmoogle написал:
Oh Pain Attunment does not work on 1 hp?
Did not knew that,thats a deal breaker for sure.

Thanks again!

Yes, the game considers you at "full life" when you go CI, not low life.
The 352nd character to hit Level 100 in Standard
The 82nd character to hit Delve 1000 in Standard
Hey its me again,got another question.

At what point would you say Ghost Reaver is worth to take?
"
macmoogle написал:
Hey its me again,got another question.

At what point would you say Ghost Reaver is worth to take?

Play without it until you get the boot enchant or a 0.5% leech corruption on the amulet and then try taking it and see how it feels. I don't think it's super important, just helpful in a few types of situations. I think the mana leech from the boot enchant is more valuable than the life leech.
Thanks sir!
^
Hi, thanks for the guide, i'm actually playing this build and it's very fun, i'm dying a lot but it's fun xD

I wanted to know, I have my shav 6L, double void battery, and a chayula amulet, I have 8k Energy shield atm so what should be my next priority ? An Empower 4 for my 6L ? Enlighteen 4 for my auras ? Maybe something else ?

You can check my profile if u have the time to !

Thanks !
"
xKaizeno написал:
Hi, thanks for the guide, i'm actually playing this build and it's very fun, i'm dying a lot but it's fun xD

I wanted to know, I have my shav 6L, double void battery, and a chayula amulet, I have 8k Energy shield atm so what should be my next priority ? An Empower 4 for my 6L ? Enlighteen 4 for my auras ? Maybe something else ?

You can check my profile if u have the time to !

Thanks !

I'd get an enlighten 4 and get all your auras set up properly next. Getting an Empower 4 into your setup in a temporary league is not worth it unless you have a +1 gems Shavs (because the red slot is generally not helpful since you can't run an item quantity gem).

Also your gloves slot looks empty?

After getting all your auras/gems set up the next thing would probably be to start using magic find gear if you can (IIR / Greedtrap / bisco's) and save for a Watcher's Eye. After that, Headhunter.
When your energy shield is so high, is there a reason that you didn't take Zealot's Oath? You already have quite a bit of life leach in damage, and you've already taken Ghost reaver... I feel like Zealots Oath would add a lot of survivability to the build. I have a level 92 witch I think I'll respec to try this out.
It would also be a great idea to add the "Cannot be cursed with silence" corruption on one of the Jewels in the tree :)

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация