[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

Being such a casual player can be tough haha, still havnt got a 6L armour piece haha
"
Aimsoft написал:
how the f do you get 3b3r on the belly, i got destroyed lost like 1k in the attempt.

-cheers.

For Belly, while you certainly could link it with some luck via chromes, it'l be expensive since it has 3 off color sockets (blue). There is a better way, but it requires jewelers. This method is a bit more consistent, but could be more expensive or less depending on luck.

You start with a Belly and just roll 3 sockets on it using the 3 jewelers orb recipe. Don't try to link anything.

Next, turn those 3 sockets blue using Vorici recipe for "at least 3 blue" for 120 Chromatic. From this point on, do not use any more chromatics!!

Since Belly is a str + dex armor, it means that red and green sockets will roll more frequently and that int (blue) is harder to roll, so you get the harder rarer ones done first.

Now that you have a belly with 3 blue sockets, use Vorici 4 socket recipe to add 1 socket. The original 3 blue will remain. If it's a red, great. Move onto 5 sockets. If it's not a red, reset it back to 3 sockets using the Vorici 3 socket recipe. When you do this, it will retain the original 3 blue. You rinse and repeat, slowly up from 3, to 4, to 5, to 6.

If you get extremely lucky, you could have a 6 socketed Belly with 3 blue and 3 red for about 400 Jewelers, if you get unlucky on the 6th, it's 350 jewelers per try. Once you get your colors - spam your fuses for the actual linking.

This works for all off colored items, so it's really useful on an off color 4 socket and is much cheaper than spamming the chroms.
Последняя редакция: wakasm. Время: 25 сент. 2018 г., 14:27:35
hi bro, i interested you build

can i play this? why you play new character?
i really want to play srs+soulwrest
guide me pls (sorry for my eng bro)
"
tanabank03 написал:
hi bro, i interested you build

can i play this? why you play new character?
i really want to play srs+soulwrest
guide me pls (sorry for my eng bro)

> Can I play this?

If you'd like! Its not a finished concept or idea yet. I will be writing a guide for it in the nearish future. So, your mileage will vary until I can finish testing myself.

>Guide me pls

You can ask questions in the stream or in PMs if you have any questions or concerns. This thread, though, is for the 1H/Shield concept of the build only.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
wakasm написал:
Next, turn those 3 sockets blue using Vorici recipe for "at least 3 blue" for 120 Chromatic. From this point on, do not use any more chromatics!!

Not sure, but I think it's cheaper on average if you start by "at least 2 blue" and continue with the method you described to get the 3rd blue.

In the end, using Added Cold Damage instead of Melee Physical Damage is not that bad, so if you get 3B 2R 1G, you may consider leaving it as it is.
I am currently leveling this in Hardcore, and so far so good.
Will not go Magic Find-dedicated, though, since you know, it's Hardcore and i am not ballsy enough.

I also might dodge any Unique Chest alltogether and instead roll with one of the new types of Rare Chests with the huge HP + the % as well.

One thing i'm wondering is how much impact severed in sleep/united in dream poison on hit matters compared to the claw, since i'm one of those "lazy" fucks.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
"
Cergic написал:
I am currently leveling this in Hardcore, and so far so good.
Will not go Magic Find-dedicated, though, since you know, it's Hardcore and i am not ballsy enough.

I also might dodge any Unique Chest alltogether and instead roll with one of the new types of Rare Chests with the huge HP + the % as well.

One thing i'm wondering is how much impact severed in sleep/united in dream poison on hit matters compared to the claw, since i'm one of those "lazy" fucks.

From the FAQ:

Scourge vs. United in Dream

They’re both fine minion weapons, but since the 3.0 nerf in double dipping, the Scourge adds far more damage in the end as long as you are routinely proc’ing it by hitting every 4 seconds. In PoB, its 11+% damage loss to use UiD. Plus, free puppies!

------

If, in your hardcore adventures, you find anything you'd like to add as recommendation to your other HC fellows, let me know. I'm compiling some notes for HC to add when I do the big guide update soon(TM).
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
Update:

I decided to use
combined with SRS.

I put SRS in a 5-6link helmet

And use Soulwrest for scrubminion clear/automapping and SRS for t10+ bosses.

I also decided to completely sever the tree to the right of scion start, and instead go down towards Marauder and take the HP there. The plan is to now go towards blood magic and hog all the life towards it, and use an essence worm for Hatred. The Damage with the raging spirits and Phantasms combined makes up for the lack of points invested in the increased effect of auras.

Soulwrest and SRS combined is one hell of a combo, and i am honestly blasting through maps and the delve.
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1552460 - my drop solution
Specs: CPU - i5 9600k, geforce 2060, 32 gb ram, ssd, 2133/2333 mz.-----
EXILES EVERYWHERE, PLEASE?!?!?!
Would you mind checking out my build for this? I've been trying to follow your PoB for it and have the money for it but even with all the best pieces I'm getting one shot on T1.. Should I switch to the same staff you did or am I doing something wrong?
"
SketchLord написал:
Would you mind checking out my build for this? I've been trying to follow your PoB for it and have the money for it but even with all the best pieces I'm getting one shot on T1.. Should I switch to the same staff you did or am I doing something wrong?

Doesn't look so bad. Maybe it's about your flasks? Your life pool isn't very high and you don't have much phys. damage reduction, so make sure you don't run into packs without that granite flask up. You don't have much chaos resistance either, so I'm not sure if using Forbidden Taste is a good idea - maybe try flasks with Seething/Bubbling prefixes instead.

You can lvl up Increased Duration Support in your CWDT setup, other skills still will be triggered.

Early on in the maps it's also easy to ignore monsters casting curses decreasing your resistances, which can be deadly.

It looks like you don't run Haste because you don't have enough mana. You don't use Mistress of Sacrifice either, so don't you have a problem with keeping up 20 raging spirits?

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация