[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
aeui написал:
"
Arekus2012 написал:
Any tips to help with survivability? Since Immortal Call got nerfed, I keep getting constantly one shot even with 2 CWDT setups (unearth, gmp, spirit offering and enfeeble).

I'm level 83 and getting one shot at almost all monolith encounters in T6 maps. Around 5300 ehp with all res capped.

I think it's not that stupid to stretch out for Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics, something like this https://pastebin.com/WmPjSCwe.

Remember about the links order when using such CWDT setups.

If you can somehow apply Blind (yourself or by minions affected by Ghastly Eye Jewels), it potentialy halfs down the number of attack hits you get, so it makes it especially significant for not-evasive characters.

Decoy Totem gets my vote too.

i crafted a 36life 6% blind 5% taunt jwl and im currently on the fence if i should slam it since i cant really figure out if taunt even works with srs. yellow legion mobs in t11+ buffing each other are so damn brutal, really need to figure something out to improve my defense besides getting more hp on my gear :(

i might give 3L zombie meat shield in gloves a try removing my decoy totem and oos (applying ee through storm brand in weapon feels sufficient) but i doubt they survive much
Последняя редакция: Nethqz. Время: 23 июня 2019 г., 11:22:18
"
Nethqz написал:
i crafted a 36life 6% blind 5% taunt jwl and im currently on the fence if i should slam it since i cant really figure out if taunt even works with srs. yellow legion mobs in t11+ buffing each other are so damn brutal, really need to figure something out to improve my defense besides getting more hp on my gear :(

i might give 3L zombie meat shield in gloves a try removing my decoy totem and oos (applying ee through storm brand in weapon feels sufficient) but i doubt they survive much

SRS can't taunt (it's in the gem description). Zombies can taunt, but I don't expect a such setup, without some more serious investment, to be impressively effective either.

One more thing I usually mention - maybe use Enfeeble or Temporal Chains instead of Desecrate in the weapon. Then you'll debuff enemies before getting hit and I think overall it's more reliable that way. That costs a curse slot though. [edit] I usually do it with Curse on Hit and a spell casted manually, I'm not sure how the cooldown on the weapon affects it.

Also, unpopular opinion: try Frost Wall (SRS cannot fly over it though).
Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 23 июня 2019 г., 19:03:19
"
aeui написал:

SRS can't taunt (it's in the gem description)

im an idiot :D
After being featured so kindly by LNB, there are a lot of new people playing the build that may have never tried it otherwise. Similarly, there are a lot of people playing Summoners who haven't before. I feel like I need to clarify a few things here to keep repetitive posts from happening:

1.) This is a summoner build. There is no leech, or life gained on hit, no endurance charges, and only a modest amount of life regen in order to help negate the life cost of SRS. Your only defensive layers are a moderate eHP and your ability to move fairly quickly between a extremely quick shield charge and flame dash together. You cannot plant your feet for long periods of time or face tank anything. You have to stay on the move.

2.) This is a pure SRS build. Other minion builds will include meatshields such as zombies, have a tree capable of equipping Baron, have defensive spectres, or have the benefit of having specialized minion jewels and and can scale back tree-investment and focus on block (golemancers). SRS are non-leashed minions that don't taunt, cannot aggro, or body block. They can blind only with the addition of a Ghastly Eye with Blind on it.

2.) If you are actively trying to gain levels especially in the 90+ range, understand that this may take certain sacrifices like rolling maps more carefully in order to avoid bad situations before you find yourself in them. (In the past I have always had to roll maps VERY carefully from 93 onwards to 95. Vulnerability and Crit maps are a no-no). You may also have to specifically avoid certain legions on the battlefield the same way if you see them spawn and know they are particularly deadly by trying to keep your distance from that side of the battle field. Similarly, knowing what mechanics that are one-shotting you (like Vaal guys ground burst) adapting a more defensive playstyle like moving every moment you possibly can to keep them from casting directly under you may be necessary.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
I am not sure if I'm doing it right but Im a newbie to the game. I followed the guide but I have one question:

With the EE in my passive skill tree, I have a problem with the minions hitting the mobs first as they go out of the screen making the monsters fire resistant.

Any suggestions of what to do?
"
gonkyouka написал:
I am not sure if I'm doing it right but Im a newbie to the game. I followed the guide but I have one question:

With the EE in my passive skill tree, I have a problem with the minions hitting the mobs first as they go out of the screen making the monsters fire resistant.

do you have any "Adds X to Y Fire Damage to Spells" in your gear? that could explain why the mobs are receiving fire resist.

try removing/replacing that gear.
"
gonkyouka написал:

Minions cannot apply EE in any way. They have completely separate attacks and are treated as separate entities. Only you can apply EE, so if they are resistant to Fire, it is either on your gear somewhere, or you are flame dashing too often and hitting mobs/applying Fire EE from the 'hit' of the dash. Flame dash is only for crossing terrain hops, not a main movement skill.
Последняя редакция: brittleknee. Время: 26 июня 2019 г., 12:20:04
Hey! I need some upgrades on my gear, doesnt seem like i do enough damage at my lvl (68). What can i do? Regards /Gabbi

Последняя редакция: gabriella88. Время: 26 июня 2019 г., 7:42:12
"
gabriella88 написал:
Hey! I need some upgrades on my gear, doesnt seem like i do enough damage at my lvl (68). What can i do? Regards /Gabbi

Drop Mark of the Red Covenant. Great for leveling, terrible for late story/mapping. Find a nice bone helmet with some good life and modest resists until you are able to obtain/craft the final one.

You have utility links for your SRS right now (splash and speed). Remember Ele Focus and Elemental Damage with attacks nets more damage. Make sure you're swapping as necessary for bosses and other moment when you need more damage.
"
brittleknee написал:
"
gabriella88 написал:

Drop Mark of the Red Covenant. Great for leveling, terrible for late story/mapping. Find a nice bone helmet with some good life and modest resists until you are able to obtain/craft the final one.

You have utility links for your SRS right now (splash and speed). Remember Ele Focus and Elemental Damage with attacks nets more damage. Make sure you're swapping as necessary for bosses and other moment when you need more damage.

Will do! Thanks! /Gabbi

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация