[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
gonkyouka написал:

What are the jewels I can use while I dont have those Ghastly jewels yet?

Ghastly Jewel still the preferred jewel. if you don't have the jewels yet, just complete your passive tree first.
I have been running Precision (Level 13) + Hatred + Generosity

Minion accuracy is up to 100% according to POB (still don't know how the base number is derived from SRS gem level + 80+% crit chance). Pretty good I must say. Should give you a bit more dps.

You guys can try it out. It should reserve almost 94% of your mana, but you probably don't need that much mana (other than shield charge and storm brand)

Последняя редакция: skeithyip. Время: 2 июля 2019 г., 3:00:43
I used google translator.
First, thanks for the effort, but beginner-friendly, that's not at all. you write, Shield Charge - 10
Fortify Support - 31
Faster Attacks Support - 18, what the vulture should the numbers mean? if you want it to be easy on the face, do not do it, it's confusing. there are other things that are not easy to understand especially for beginners, CWDT support, I first had to google ask what it means, something annoys.
"
saduke написал:
I used google translator.
First, thanks for the effort, but beginner-friendly, that's not at all. you write, Shield Charge - 10
Fortify Support - 31
Faster Attacks Support - 18, what the vulture should the numbers mean? if you want it to be easy on the face, do not do it, it's confusing. there are other things that are not easy to understand especially for beginners, CWDT support, I first had to google ask what it means, something annoys.

I'm guessing you're referring to Other Gear Links in part 2.2. As the first sentence in the second paragraph says, the numbers are minimum levels allowing you to equip corresponding gems.

The full name that CWDT stands for is given just one line above the abbreviation there.
fine thanks, sorry my english is too bad to understand everything and the Google translator is not good, but at least a help
Hi there,

Loving the build, it's the first minion's run I've really enjoyed.

Quick question: why do all the builds I see link Desecrate and Flesh Offering? Is there a way to cast them both with one click, cos I can't get that to work?

What am I missing? Very possible I'm missing something, lol.

Hit maps last night and doing the one thing in PoE that makes my brain hurt - upgrading 4 or 5 pieces of gear at once and trying to keep track of resist and attribute totals :D A nice problem to have.

Thanks
"
Fridarey написал:
Quick question: why do all the builds I see link Desecrate and Flesh Offering? Is there a way to cast them both with one click, cos I can't get that to work?

In Brittleknee's build they're supposed to be triggered together due to the special suffix on her weapon (you can get it by unveiling weapons).

In other cases they're usually triggered by Cast When Damage Taken or both are supported by Faster Casting.

Regarding triggered skills, remember about the links order.
- answered
Последняя редакция: gonkyouka. Время: 6 июля 2019 г., 18:52:53
Hi,

I just started this build, I’m a complete noob and just in act 2.
But I love it so far!
This build is the perfect combination between beeing a spellcaster and laying back while the little guys doing the work.
So thank you for it already!

Maybe it’s because I’m new but I have a question considering storm brand/orb of storms.
The guide says, use orb of storms to apply EE, while the leveling guide says to drop it as soon as we get storm brand to apply onslaught better.
So I‘m a bit confused since I got storm brand with onslaught support but also reached EE in the tree.

Can you please help me with this one?
"
Morbula84 написал:
Hi,

I just started this build, I’m a complete noob and just in act 2.
But I love it so far!
This build is the perfect combination between beeing a spellcaster and laying back while the little guys doing the work.
So thank you for it already!

Maybe it’s because I’m new but I have a question considering storm brand/orb of storms.
The guide says, use orb of storms to apply EE, while the leveling guide says to drop it as soon as we get storm brand to apply onslaught better.
So I‘m a bit confused since I got storm brand with onslaught support but also reached EE in the tree.

Can you please help me with this one?

No problem!

Storm Brand also applies EE because like Orb of Storms, its a Lightning Spell. Some players are adverse to Brands, others just like Orb of Storms better, either way, they both get the job done, which is to debuff the enemy with lightning damage so that cold and fire hit harder. I personally think OoS's cast-at-player behavior is limiting for clear speed, and storm brand's ability to move through packs by attaching to different enemies is superior.

Hope this helps!
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация