[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

What the difference between your tree and her?
"
aeui написал:
"
duabijitelur написал:
not using unleash?

You can if you want to, but the build is usually able to utilize pretty high cast speed.

"
PaM3U написал:
guys pls check my char and give a tip how to improve my dps and survivability
https://pastebin.com/xdJErVPv

Brittleknee's version is quite different now and offers more Life, but here is my suggestion anyway https://pastebin.com/YxDwk09L. I changed the gloves, some flasks, some gems, and the tree (that changed resistances, so I had to re-craft a ring).

What the different between your tree and her? I am noob.
"
METALXEMPRESS написал:
What the difference between your tree and her?

PaM3U used the old version of the tree that went around the central part through a variety of nodes, mostly related to the dexterity theme. To not go too far from that, I suggested picking Acrobatics and Phase Acrobatics for the sake of damage avoidance. The new version invests more into the strength themed part instead, which provides more life.
Последняя редакция: Xayazi. Время: 21 авг. 2019 г., 4:13:44
I must say, I'm quite worried about SRS's viability in the future given the news that buffs from the Necromancer ascendancy were being moved to the gems themselves (this was stated when they previewed the new versions of Summon Skeleton and Summon Zombie).

I do hope SRS continues to be viable, as it's still my favourite and most fun build even if making it all-content viable is still... something of a trial. But I suppose we won't know until we get some definite information.

Our flaming skulls have always been the red-headed stepchildren of the various minion builds so I'm praying there will be some solid, positive adjustments coming and not the sort of nonsense like the nerf near-miss we almost had in Legion.
Последняя редакция: FramFramson. Время: 29 авг. 2019 г., 5:57:16
"
FramFramson написал:
I must say, I'm quite worried about SRS's viability in the future given the news that buffs from the Necromancer ascendancy were being moved to the gems themselves (this was stated when they previewed the new versions of Summon Skeleton and Summon Zombie).

I do hope SRS continues to be viable, as it's still my favourite and most fun build even if making it all-content viable is still... something of a trial. But I suppose we won't know until we get some definite information.

Our flaming skulls have always been the red-headed stepchildren of the various minion builds so I'm praying there will be some solid, positive adjustments coming and not the sort of nonsense like the nerf near-miss we almost had in Legion.

They've been very careful to not mention SRS at all, and its got me a bit nervous... But, I don't think all is lost. If the leaked tree is anything close to what will be released, then there's still plenty on the table for SRS.

I'll hope against hope that it'll be getting a beneficial rework. We'll just have to get some popcorn ready and see. Otherwise there'll be a third disappointed Raiz clip to watch.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
"
brittleknee написал:
"
FramFramson написал:

They've been very careful to not mention SRS at all, and its got me a bit nervous... But, I don't think all is lost. If the leaked tree is anything close to what will be released, then there's still plenty on the table for SRS.

I'll hope against hope that it'll be getting a beneficial rework. We'll just have to get some popcorn ready and see. Otherwise there'll be a third disappointed Raiz clip to watch.

The necromancer changes seem fine so far, now that they've been confirmed as true. I've haven't done an exact comparison yet to check exact gains or losses, but I was relieved to see that duration, offering bonuses, cast speed, and that big lump of resists are all still in.

I'm guessing that the most likely ascendency node choices for SRS in the new tree will be Commander of Darkness, Mistress of Sacrifice, Mindless Aggression, and Bone Barrier, though I could see an argument for Essence Glutton in an ES-heavy build (I'm still using life-based builds).

Not a fan of Unnatural Strength, as I think you can do better for an ascendency node than a free lvl 3 Empower. Might be good in builds with many different minion types, but my SRS builds typically run a Stone Golem, AG, or both and I still don't see this being as useful as the other ascendency nodes (bone barrier for example seems to bring some huge defensive boosts, which any Necro - or witch, really - sorely needs). Gem corruptions are also getting cheaper all the time (well, in legion they were dirt cheap anyway) and in Standard, my SRS are a hilarious lvl 28 (managed to get a +1 all sockets, +2 duration skills armour, on a 21/23 SRS with the usual lvl 4 Empower)

Love to hear your thoughts.

EDIT: Oh I misread Unnatural Strength. I thought it was minions only, but it appears it will apply to anything with the minion tag, period. That makes it a lot better and a very serious option. But I think I'd still take Bone Barrier for the unique benefits it offers (30% Recovery is insane) versus the damage and speed bonuses you'd get from Unnatural Strength, which can be made up for elsewhere in the build. Can't see to find any information about the free "Bone Armour" skill, however.
Последняя редакция: FramFramson. Время: 31 авг. 2019 г., 15:38:12
i didnt get one thing. srs is fire dmg skill, you suggest to use storm brand for ele equillibrium. and also you suggest to use hatred, which is cold dmg. so we have 3 types of dmg - cold, fire and ice, so our eq becomes useless or what?
Hit target with storm brand's lightning damage to proc Elemental Equilibrium, causing the target to get +25% resistance against lightning damage. Then you hit the target with SRS and Hatred a lot while the target has -50% resistance against fire and cold damage.

Note that this build has very little lightning damage, a decent amount of cold and a lot of fire damage.
what if srses will hit before brand procs? they ll give mobs a res to fire or to cold if hatred is active?
how long lasts ele eq debuff? i mean if i failed with brand and srses gave fire or cold res how many time it will take to reapply?
"
offimpulse написал:
what if srses will hit before brand procs? they ll give mobs a res to fire or to cold if hatred is active?
how long lasts ele eq debuff? i mean if i failed with brand and srses gave fire or cold res how many time it will take to reapply?

Remember guys, SRS themselves cannot inflict EE at all. They are considered completely separate entities with their own attacks and abilities. EE is a Keystone that applies to you only. Not the minions.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация