[3.11] Brittleknee’s SRS Necromancer - Reliable, Beginner-Friendly. All content. Harvest Ready!

"
Sunw1sh написал:
It is desirable.

Are we still talking about SRS? Out of curiosity I've tested it on SRS and it's not the best thing to do in some boss encounters.

"
Sunw1sh написал:
I think a lot about summoners will change throughout this league, especially in this build, it is in no way optimized right now.

That's harsh to say. Optimization requires an objective function and may involve some conditions. Like "I love Shield Charge, it must be in" and "I hate zombies, they're out". Or the other way around. I get you, I wouldn't play it in hc without any changes. And as BK said in the update, there's space for these changes indeed.

"
Sunw1sh написал:
new shield charge is garbage and not worth it i think. Maybe i didnt stack enough movement speed or attack speed whatever is affecting it, but it feels so fucking shitty with new behaviour changes, so i dropped it pretty early.

Well, I never liked it. I think BK described the issue in the feedback thread, maybe more opinions would help the case.

"
Sunw1sh написал:
Instead i use Zombies with meat shield, feeding frenzy (i think it has at least 90% uptime) and elemental army. They boost survivability a lot and should help with the damage.

Yeah, that sounds like a good alternative.

"
Sunw1sh написал:
Atm the only thing i am not sure about is links on carrion golem, i use damage gems and culling strike, but in the end it is probably useless and i can use those links for something else. Something defensive, since i killed uber elder yesterday and damage wasn't a problem for sure. Probably it is reasonable to drop necromantic aegis in this build and get more defense through shield.

Another defensive option would be Raise Spectre + Meat Shield. Undying Evangelists and Diabolists (if you don't use a curse) are nice candidates.
"
aeui написал:
"
Sunw1sh написал:
It is desirable.

Are we still talking about SRS? Out of curiosity I've tested it on SRS and it's not the best thing to do in some boss encounters.

maybe i missed a quote somewhere, but i thought if there is talk about +2 helmet then it is not about SRS and it is about zombies probably. On them it is desirable. if it was about SRS, then my mistake, because yeah it would suck.
"
Sunw1sh написал:
On them it is desirable. if it was about SRS, then my mistake, because yeah it would suck.

FramFramson referred it to SRS, so I got a bit confused, but yeah, originally it was about support minions. All clear now.
"
Sunw1sh написал:
"
FramFramson написал:
"
aeui написал:
A helmet with +2 to socketed minion gems means ~25% more life for them. If that's not enough, I guess Meat Shield would fit the purpose you're using them for and could be used instead of Minion Speed. You can also consider Fortify instead of Minion Damage.

Bear in mind that Meat Shield will apply the "defensive" behaviour to SRS, which I would say is pretty undesirable.

It is desirable. This build doesn't require more damage from them. With aggressive behaviour they are more likely to die - more hassle with resummoning, there is also bigger chance that they are not going to tank the projectiles -> less surivability overall.
I think a lot about summoners will change throughout this league, especially in this build, it is in no way optimized right now. new shield charge is garbage and not worth it i think. Maybe i didnt stack enough movement speed or attack speed whatever is affecting it, but it feels so fucking shitty with new behaviour changes, so i dropped it pretty early. Instead i use Zombies with meat shield, feeding frenzy (i think it has at least 90% uptime) and elemental army. They boost survivability a lot and should help with the damage.
Atm the only thing i am not sure about is links on carrion golem, i use damage gems and culling strike, but in the end it is probably useless and i can use those links for something else. Something defensive, since i killed uber elder yesterday and damage wasn't a problem for sure. Probably it is reasonable to drop necromantic aegis in this build and get more defense through shield.

Uhm... are you talking about your own build? As far as i can tell, SRS is still the main damage dealer in Brittleknee's build.

SRS will generally make poor tanks as they only last 10-11 seconds after you invest in increased duration for them. Plus the normal SRS-main flow is to cast a few skulls and then charge in after them to do whatever needs to be done (apply EE, etc.), then repeat. Having them be defensive means they will never precede you to the target, which will leave you as the first thing to be hit. Having them be attacking is actually safer, in my experience.

Also, at 30,000 to 40,000 life per skull, plus their high evasion and max resists, almost nothing kills them before they expire naturally anyway (unless you go the infernal legion/minion instability route).

Zombies with Meat Shield is a different matter. It would be a totally valid choice to have SRS as your offensive skill and defensive Zombies as a protective skill.
Последняя редакция: FramFramson. Время: 12 сент. 2019 г., 18:47:18
Seemed to be a misunderstanding, but Aeui and Sunw1sh seemed to have clarified. The reference was to Support minions having Meatshield, not the SRS.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
i made the helm with flesh offering cause i wasnt sure if carrion golem enchant was worth (not working with pob currently) but now i realized there is a 18% chance to spawn extra srs minion which could be more worth for convenience
"
austeemo написал:
i made the helm with flesh offering cause i wasnt sure if carrion golem enchant was worth (not working with pob currently) but now i realized there is a 18% chance to spawn extra srs minion which could be more worth for convenience

I think flesh offering enchant or simply srs damage are better for this exact build. Extra srs minion is good if you rarely get to limit (for example when you have low cast speed or if they die fast), but in this build you shouldn't have that problem.
Sorry for my ignorance, but how is Shaper DPS calculated? PoB shows around 500k dmg for SRS. Is that per SRS minion?

TY.
"
shabanotti написал:
Sorry for my ignorance, but how is Shaper DPS calculated? PoB shows around 500k dmg for SRS. Is that per SRS minion?

TY.

It is indeed per minion.
Check me out on Twitch! http://www.twitch.tv/brittleknee
All of my builds are here: https://tinyurl.com/y5vwayk2
That is absolutely nuts :D

Thanks.

Love the build so far. I'm at 5.2k life and 1100 ES, the survivability is a bit lacking VS phys bosses like Bog enraged Rhoa etc. but good ol' dodge works fine for most situations.

Other than aspect of spider on belt later on, what's your suggestion for my next upgrades asap? I know my rings are shit, but not really sure what to aim for first.

TY

EDIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just decided to gamble away my chest and got super lucky. LVL 28 SRS here we come :D (still empower 3, but working towards 4 now) :D :D :D
Последняя редакция: shabanotti. Время: 16 сент. 2019 г., 21:10:50

Пожаловаться на запись форума

Пожаловаться на учетную запись:

Тип жалобы

Дополнительная информация